Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: fastforward

@Bold: No...Sorry to say, this is how Indians are! And I am an Indian too..

Agreed 👍🏼
If their fav. cant win..they'll nt even let the deservng one breath.. let alone accept their defeat!
Such blind fans (or rather fools 😆)can be found here only!
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

I am in East Coast of USA..Eastern Time Zone..

No face-off? Fine, end the show! That's what is left..

You would be able to vote from 9pm to 9am EST...US people can definitely vote, this is 100% certain...😃
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

You are having backache Shelly? Get well soon...😃

Thanks Sash!! 🤗

Ps - I hope I got ur name right .. 😳
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

Ya - they were there for like 5 secs..glad they are doing Indian!! Is it weird that they are the only ones that have done the most Indian forms? - or am I wrong??

Thanks for asking about my back sweetie 😊 I'm better than yesterday but will take it easy today ..still sore but I'll be ok 😃

You are right...They are ones to take up Garba, Indian Semi-Classical and now I don't know what..Is this not enough versatile by JDJ standards?
Venus.X thumbnail

You would be able to vote from 9pm to 9am EST...US people can definitely vote, this is 100% certain...😃

Can't vote from Canada

If anyone knows differently, please let me know ..
fastforward thumbnail

The channel had to eliminate one of its favorite before the finale to ensure it can save its face from the ire of public...😆

Oh OK..Too much of politics in every field which I always fail to u'stand..I think these shows are not meant for me..Therefore haven't watched this earlier..This is my first season..And I hope this is my last too..
fastforward thumbnail

I have tried so many times I can't tell you..Nevertheless, I will keep trying...
--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The channel had to eliminate one of its favorite before the finale to ensure it can save its face from the ire of public...😆

True 😆
KVB's exit bfore Sid says it all..!!!
Sid undoubtedly was the weakest contender..yet came a long way.. All thanks to his Popularity 👍🏼
WANDERLUST thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi shelly :)
Yes its always d same actress fans who r abusin n blackmailin colors...
I used to like her too but aftr jhalak i hv lost all my respect fr her...her constant remindin abt two shows n cryin on tv so tat ur fans fyl bad n double the votin ...this shud b cheap tactics...bt whos gnna make these nut heads undrstand...
Lovin n preachiin abt ur fav is undrstandle also bt wat fun ghese saddist get in insultin othrs i really dnt undrstand...inhumane crowd 😡
Ritu sid gt out becz d show wantd to show tat they hv credibilty left ...
If laurens wins / sana then only i will beliv tat this show is nt rigged...( frankly speakkn i knw wats gmna happen...have been watchin jdj since season 1 n its always disappointd me )
So i m here nly becz i love these talented ppl n they need our support :)
Venus.X thumbnail

Oh OK..Too much of politics in every field which I always fail to u'stand..I think these shows are not meant for me..Therefore haven't watched this earlier..This is my first season..And I hope this is my last too..

No Ritu...don't do that!! We have to gupshup next season too 😉

I say forget all this crap! Let's try to tweet encouraging tweets to Lauren and then enjoy her performance 😃