Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

I don't know - I think the same people are getting together and tweeting to colors, Lauren and some are even going to her mom! It's disgusting! 🤢

Mom, whose Mom, Lauren's?? Are you serious?

Seriously SMJ, I want to send a message to the judges and JDJ team that let the deserving person win for a change..I am always reading here that last year too, the contestant who won was not upto the mark..I think Sash told us so..Why can't the person who actually dances and has proved her mettle from the start win? where is the catch?

And lastly, how are you feeling now?
fastforward thumbnail

Hi Ritu!!! Tu kaha thi Poora din?? I needed to talk to you! 🤗 you make me feel better 😊

So you found it huh?? See, kya faida kisi ko bhi vote karne ka??

Aww, Meri Jaan, I had sent you Virtual Roti and Paneer sabzi for dinner a few pages back..How was it !! 😳

I really want to get to the judges and tell them to make the deserving candidate win the trophy this time..

I was a little busy re..Its Sunday and there's always too much of household chores that needs attention..
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fastforward

Mom, whose Mom, Lauren's?? Are you serious?

Seriously SMJ, I want to send a message to the judges and JDJ team that let the deserving person win for a change..I am always reading here that last year too, the contestant who won was not upto the mark..I think Sash told us so..Why can't the person who actually dances and has proved her mettle from the start win? where is the catch?

And lastly, how are you feeling now?

Yup - Lauren's mom!! On the website, Lauren's mom always comments and then idiots comment that Lauren is ugly and doesn't deserve anything and all this other crap! 🤢 I'm impressed that they are letting this all go but what impression are we giving to the US? You think they won't talk to the people here?? About how the "the public" treats her in the name of competition! 👎🏼

As for me, I'm much better - must have done something wrong yesterday. But better now 😊
Venus.X thumbnail

Aww, Meri Jaan, I had sent you Virtual Roti and Paneer sabzi for dinner a few pages back..How was it !! 😳

I really want to get to the judges and tell them to make the deserving candidate win the trophy this time..

I was a little busy re..Its Sunday and there's always too much of household chores that needs attention..

I don't think it would matter yaar - these ppl are sending tweets every second!! And obviously voting using "automatic voting" methods! Sigh...

I was supposed to do a lot too but haha! Maybe will go out in a bit 😊
fastforward thumbnail

Yup - Lauren's mom!! On the website, Lauren's mom always comments and then idiots comment that Lauren is ugly and doesn't deserve anything and all this other crap! 🤢 I'm impressed that they are letting this all go but what impression are we giving to the US? You think they won't talk to the people here?? About how the "the public" treats her in the name of competition! 👎🏼

As for me, I'm much better - must have done something wrong yesterday. But better now 😊

How rude and mean...😲 People who finds Lauren ugly needs to go for a special eye checkup..Or Are grapes sour? 😉

Everything will be fine once Lauren is declared the winner this season and she proudly walks away with the trophy...That would be some party..😃
fastforward thumbnail
What is automated voting SMJ?
Venus.X thumbnail

What is automated voting SMJ?

I don't know 😔 I'm guessing its a code being used to automatically vote all night without actually voting..I dunno. I'm not an IT person..

Is such a thing possible?? I'm just saying what I saw on the thread...maybe it was a faltu thread!

Guys - WHOEVER CAN VOTE, PLEASE VOTE

as Ritu and I can't vote
fastforward thumbnail

I don't know 😔 I'm guessing its a code being used to automatically vote all night without actually voting..I dunno. I'm not an IT person..

Is such a thing possible?? I'm just saying what I saw on the thread...maybe it was a faltu thread!

Guys - WHOEVER CAN VOTE, PLEASE VOTE

as Ritu and I can't vote

Seriously, I wish I was staying in India..I think people from India only have voting powers..👎🏼

This is a ridiculous rule...People from all over the world are watching but they are not able to vote for their favorites..Colors should do something about it..
Venus.X thumbnail
Booo!! 👎🏼 oh well - I'm gonna try to forget it and celebrate that Lauren got a SIXTY this weekend!! 🥳

Also, I'm excited about the TKT dance next week!!! I'm hoping its a hot Salsa number!! 😉
fastforward thumbnail

Booo!! 👎🏼 oh well - I'm gonna try to forget it and celebrate that Lauren got a SIXTY this weekend!! 🥳

Also, I'm excited about the TKT dance next week!!! I'm hoping its a hot Salsa number!! 😉

And I am waiting for her to get 2 more 30's ASAP...Would that be a record in JDJ history?

And for Punit to get well soon..I hope his fracture doesn't trouble him in the final days..Am I sounding selfish?