Users

Frequent Posters

fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

🤣

I don't want Mukti or Shaan to go though 😭

Me too..Mukti was really good in the face off..i think that's why Siddy boy did not even try one or two moves..Shaan I just like him as a singer..For a person who is not trained in dancing, he has come a long way..i am saying all this coz all the others who are remaining are all trained dancers now..😃
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Guys i got an idea who posted that unfair post .. 😆😆😆

And he /she is...😛
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

😛 hey shelly thnx

dance personality aur bhut kuch cant tell here LOL 

this was my reply to u shelly 😃
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

TBH, i don't want kids to be in JDJ anymore...they are good but i don't know man, i find their performance monotonous...it just my opinion, hope am not offending anyone over here...😆

Me too...moreover it is not fair of them to compete with adults...they can't do all sort of acts...😉😆
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: fastforward

Me too..Mukti was really good in the face off..i think that's why Siddy boy did not even try one or two moves..Shaan I just like him as a singer..For a person who is not trained in dancing, he has come a long way..i am saying all this coz all the others who are remaining are all trained dancers now..😃

Mukti's face off was fab...Shaan is the only true "non-dancer" left...as per Kjo's essence of the show...
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

this was my reply to u shelly 😃

Oh sorry dude - missed it!! I can imagine what the other things could be 😉

Her personality IS amazing isn't it?? Never giving anyone a bad look - even when she's getting all these crazy tweets and dislikes by everyone! I don't know how she does it!

Tomorrow when Kapil reads her dance lyrics sheet, that is gonna be really cute! You'll like it! 😃
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awww...🤗 lol, why u got confused re...there is nothing to be bother about and if u want to laugh at me then also am all up for it...😆...i don't mind anything about my friends..sorry will not ask any questions 

I think Electra is the most chill person I've met on IF 😎
fastforward thumbnail

TBH, i don't want kids to be in JDJ anymore...they are good but i don't know man, i find their performance monotonous...it just my opinion, hope am not offending anyone over here...😆

To some extent agree to this..Even I liked KJo's comment today to the Kiddos choreographers that we have seen enough of lifts..Can we see something else...I was so scared while watching their perf..So so many lifts today..Some of them are really difficult I agree, not everyone's cup of tea, but then again I also feel they are repetitive..And one more thing, why are kids always included in JDJ amongst adults? Last year also I think it was that Taare Zamen Par Kid!! 😕 I have heard people talk abt him in this forum..
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

It's really sad!!! I have a serious question though - 

I know last season GC won.  I didn't watch the season or see any performances on YT except a few.  Weree his performances really that good or did he win due to the perks that come with being a daily soap actor/actress (like one of the contestants this season??)? Like ..(insert word)..fans, extra publicity by channel, etc.?

Haven't seen the season while it was aired, just seen some performances in YT..Most were Isha's...

In forum everybody says he was bad, so am hoping him to be slightly better than Sid...😕
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Oh sorry dude - missed it!! I can imagine what the other things could be 😉

Her personality IS amazing isn't it?? Never giving anyone a bad look - even when she's getting all these crazy tweets and dislikes by everyone! I don't know how she does it!

Tomorrow when Kapil reads her dance lyrics sheet, that is gonna be really cute! You'll like it! 😃

😛 no need

glad u get the other things too LOL

yes amazing down to earth humble girl 👏

will watch it :)