Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@madhuba44703111: @LaurenGottlieb lauren what you think about having punit your partner in jhalak do you feel happy to have such a good friend and partner

@LaurenGottlieb: @madhuba44703111 I couldn't be more thankful to have Punit as my partner!! #Jhalak
Venus.X thumbnail
@Jatinder1192: @LaurenGottlieb How has the #jhalak journey been till now ?

@LaurenGottlieb: @Jatinder1192 I have had a dream run on #Jhalak! I couldn't have ever imagined it to be any better!
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh no she is gone .. 😔 chalo no problem .. will see if she answer later

Venus.X thumbnail
@realOuaisAya: @LaurenGottlieb When will you be an all-star on #sytycd ? I miss youuu !! #LoveFromMorocco

@LaurenGottlieb: @realOuaisAya For now I am in India for #Jhalak. I don't think I will be back for SYTYCD this season
Venus.X thumbnail
@anannyagogoi: @LaurenGottlieb who is ur idol???#jhalak

@LaurenGottlieb: @anannyagogoi My parents are my idols #Jhalak
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

@Jatinder1192: @LaurenGottlieb How has the #jhalak journey been till now ?

@LaurenGottlieb: @Jatinder1192 I have had a dream run on #Jhalak! I couldn't have ever imagined it to be any better!

we r more than happy to have her .. to see such amazing dance on floor .. she is magic 😃
Venus.X thumbnail
@Anush1311: @ColorsTV @LaurenGottlieb #Jhalak u had many happy moments in jhalak. Do u remember any sad moment too?

@LaurenGottlieb: @Anush1311 @ColorsTV Only sad moment was when I danced my father and daughter dance. I missed my dad terribly that week #jhalak

@Anush1311: @LaurenGottlieb @ColorsTV oh dear yes i remember that and i cried too :( #jhalak
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

@SanjanaGanesh22: @LaurenGottlieb Please do reply to my question.:) I would be really very happy. What do you think about the Jhalak trophy? @ColorsTV #Jhalak

@LaurenGottlieb: @SanjanaGanesh22 @ColorsTV I'd love to be holding it in my hand on the finale!!! #Jhalak

My wish too...I so want to see her holding the Jhalak trophy...We are waiting for that!

And Shelley, thank you so much for the tweets..I am not in twitter so I have no idea what happens there..😃
Venus.X thumbnail
@BhavikaSagar: @LaurenGottlieb hi di i really lyk ur hairstyle can u plz tel m wats d name of it i als want to cut my hairs in dat style only plzzz

@LaurenGottlieb: @BhavikaSagar No name for it. Just call it the Lauren haha #Jhalak

Venus.X thumbnail
@Raj_Yadubanshi: @LaurenGottlieb which Bollywood actor u wanna work with on big screen ? # Jhalak

@LaurenGottlieb: @Raj_Yadubanshi Ranbir Kapoor #Jhalak