Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ - Page 25

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh...i thought u sw a clip of them rehearsin sumwhr... wnt mind d intrduction too 😊
Originally posted by CestMoi

Oh hello there Ritu, so we are introducing yet again πŸ˜†
And yes, I can see the kinda pankha you are, keep fanning the detractors I say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh have we met before? I am so sorry...Can you please remind me your name? πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, I will keep doing that...I love my PuRen so much like everybody else..I am just wondering what would be their other act...What could it be? πŸ€”
Hey Ritu ...how have you been? πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

thank you 😊dear
ops its not working

I watched it on the colors website - not much Lauren performance stuff but this is what I found interesting:

Lots of Shaan stuff - the edit looks like it's being choreographed by Marischa and he's dancing with Sneha. He looks like he's working hard - kuddos to him πŸ‘

M & K's comedy is a but too much I think - πŸ₯± - even MD looks irritated at points - let's see what the whole epi has to offer

All the contestants look really nice!! Our Lauren is sitting with cutie Sonali. πŸ˜ƒ

Apparently the songs for the DJ round are actually picked by the DJ!! Good concept! 😊

Madhuri looks beautiful and love her oufit (as always)

An impromptu dance with Remo, Sana, Lauren and the other girls - not much going on but just some hopping around πŸ˜†. Lauren and Sana only ones really dancing 😊

Excited about tomorrow!
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Hi Cest 😊 I see how there are these labels of pankha and stuff - I'm (obviously) a Lauren fan!! I like reading your posts as I don't think you are a purported fan of any contestant (correct me if I'm wrong) but an unbiased viewer and your comments on Lauren's Bappu act are bang on!

Seriously though, is it wrong to be a fan πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

My question too..Sometimes people trash us like anything...
Originally posted by optimism

Oh...i thought u sw a clip of them rehearsin sumwhr... wnt mind d intrduction too 😊

Oo - I'll check the link again..
Originally posted by TooSweet

Shelly and hashi😊

πŸ€—
Originally posted by TooSweet

Hey Ritu ...how have you been? πŸ˜Ž

Me...OH Gosh, I am doing so well you have no idea...Today is Friday and tomm we will get to see one of Lauren's perf...I am infact on the Top of the World...A special song dedication to Lauren and Punit from my side about my feelings πŸ˜ƒ Right here, Right now!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u6628Rdqs[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by HashiBoo

hi thanks for commenting in the above post ..By the way my favorite is dhoni too πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

And yea it seems to be superb .. cant wait to see that 

Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ
Anybody knows about laurens 2nd performance? πŸ˜ƒ