Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: fastforward

Hello, Hi...I am Ritu..

Isn't it looking awesome...I mean who can resist till tomorrow now? Why can't Colors show it today itself..I am a big pankhi <fan> of Lauren Punit...😳

Oh hello there Ritu, so we are introducing yet again 😆
And yes, I can see the kinda pankha you are, keep fanning the detractors I say 😆😆

fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oOSaraOo

Ritu I love the color green also but my all time favorite Purple

Oh that is why the music notes are in purple...I see..😳

Now we know each other a little more Sara...🤗
optimism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cn nebdy please provide the link for rithviks appearance ? I sooo wana see him dancn wid lauren puneet :-)
Waiting for teen ka tadka tooo:-)
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: optimism

Cn nebdy please provide the link for rithviks appearance ? I sooo wana see him dancn wid lauren puneet :-)

Wait... I'll try and find it but they're not dancing this week, they're just being introduced.
fastforward thumbnail

Sure

Www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=inGopT-KZA

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos/sneak-peek-episode23-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-season-6-42033-4.html#nav

Thank you so much..I have watched it!! 😃
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They are dancing in next week .. I dont think we can have videos of trios dancing .. may be rehearsals . no idea .. guys any video???

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Yes Cesti .. whatever ppl says it was ful of pure dance .. and The steps they did which is in my siggy was my favorite and I am sure that is so hard to execute ..but they did it effortlessly .. These two hardly do any lifts or other gimmicks .. but pure dance .. 

People as in you know who, those who couldn't tolerate their perfect 30 😉

And I agree, last weekend I loved Lauren-Punit and the Kids. Kids did have more lifts, but they also had bunch of dancing, so it's cool with me. These two acts surpassed others. Also, it's not about having a repetitive theme around Gandhi, it's how one executes. There are many visions around the same theme. And their take and dancing on the theme was exceptionally different, I was awestruck 😎

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
optimism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh...i just watched d sneak peek again... if The links nt wrkin u cn go to utube colorstv channel...i found it in recent uploads ... i m pasting it thru mobile so i guess its nt comin prbbly :(
fastforward thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Rithvik said that he likes everyone but his favourites are Shonali and Sumant... It's only a short appearance. I only saw Sanaya, Rithvik, Ragini (the host form last year) and that little guy from Taare Zameen Par.

Palki, where did you see all this? Yay, JDJ is getting better and better..No doubt we are approaching towards the Finale!! 🥳
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CestMoi

<font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Oh hello there Ritu, so we are introducing yet again 😆
And yes, I can see the kinda pankha you are, keep fanning the detractors I say 😆😆</font>

Hi Cest 😊 I see how there are these labels of pankha and stuff - I'm (obviously) a Lauren fan!! I like reading your posts as I don't think you are a purported fan of any contestant (correct me if I'm wrong) but an unbiased viewer and your comments on Lauren's Bappu act are bang on!

Seriously though, is it wrong to be a fan 😆 😉