Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well then - got a little heated around here tonight πŸ˜†

So all my beautiful Laureniens, when you all come back, big hugs to you guys πŸ€—

See u tomorrow!! Xoxo!
Ishi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys,

Interesting conversation going on for Isha and Lauren. Well, if I may add then I guess you can consider average scores for comparison. And by that I think Lauren would definitely surpass Isha πŸ˜Š Isha's avg was 29.0 (source wiki). And Lauren's avg right now is more than that...

There is no doubt that Isha is really good in what she does but if we consider all round versatility and execution, I believe Lauren would fare far better.  

As for no. Of 10's I agree to Shelly that it is not about comparison. It's something like, till now maximum number of 10's scored by any contestant are 11. And if Lauren does score more no of 10 (which I hope she does and believe she will) then that number will change. 
Ishi2012 thumbnail
And my apology to butt in, considering I'm not even member of this AT. 
Ishi2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

hey no worries, opinions and different point of views are always welcomed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Electra πŸ˜Š
Venus.X thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishi2012

And my apology to butt in, considering I'm not even member of this AT.

Like Electra said, opinions are welcome 😊 no need to apologize. Healthy discussions are always good!
Venus.X thumbnail

Hi guys,

Interesting conversation going on for Isha and Lauren. Well, if I may add then I guess you can consider average scores for comparison. And by that I think Lauren would definitely surpass Isha😊Isha's avg was 29.0 (source wiki). And Lauren's avg right now is more than that...

There is no doubt that Isha is really good in what she does but if we consider all round versatility and execution, I believe Lauren would fare far better.

As for no. Of 10's I agree to Shelly that it is not about comparison. It's something like, till now maximum number of 10's scored by any contestant are 11. And if Lauren does score more no of 10 (which I hope she does and believe she will) then that number will change.

Didn't think from an average perspective. Good point πŸ‘πŸΌ
Venus.X thumbnail
Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

well! for me, i don't want to compare lauren with Isha in any means...Isha and Lauren both are excellent dancers no doubt in that, but am looking for the person who have scored the maximum 10's in JDJ history...If Lauren able to achieve it than in no means it is comparable to Isha's quitting the show cuz if we look at the average, Lauren's avg is much better than Isha..so that's say it all..

Ya, that's a great point Ishi raised(sorry Ishi, I don't know your name 😳)Plus, Lauren I believe is more versatile. I don't want to be unfair as I've not watched all of Isha'a performances but the ones I have watched (the celebrated ones) had mostly aerial and yoga dancings whereas Lauren has stretched herself to completely foreign territories; in fact, one of her best acts is the fusion act which contains Indian semi-classical. And the Bollywood act is completely foreign to her as well.
Ishi2012 thumbnail
Well, I'm actually looking forward to her scoring as many number of 10's as she can... πŸ˜ƒ It's always a pleasure to watch Lauren dance. She is fabulous and her sincerity and dedication towards her profession shows so much in her performances... 
Venus.X thumbnail

Well, I'm actually looking forward to her scoring as many number of 10's as she can...πŸ˜ƒIt's always a pleasure to watch Lauren dance. She is fabulous and her sincerity and dedication towards her profession shows so much in her performances...

Thanks for expressing yourself on the AT sweetie! It's much appreciated 😊

Glad to know there are more Lauren fans out there than us crazy ones who are addicted to the AT πŸ˜‰
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anyone know what LP are doing for their second act? Is it contemporary ? Edited by handlessthakur - 10 years ago