Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
SIMPLY OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

Cutie making friends everywhere she goes ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Shelly1026

I can't understand how all these people dislike Lauren's videos on the Colors website.. i mean, really people?? 

You dislike her dancing?? Get real!! ðŸ¤£

It really worries me though... 
Are people going hate her just because she is better than their favourites? 
I mean I love Lauren but I don't go around disliking other celebs dance videos! 
Our smiling doll of Jhalak!!

Originally posted by xPalkix

It really worries me though... 
Are people going hate her just because she is better than their favourites? 
I mean I love Lauren but I don't go around disliking other celebs dance videos! 

I think they are all fans of other celebs  It's pretty sad that they go out of their way to go and dislike her videos. Such a bad impression to everyone around the world who are viewing Lauren's videos.

People will remain the same.. we can't change them.. if someone is better than them or someone they are rooting for, they will try everything to hurt them.  Boo!!! 

We don't stoop that low as Lauren fans! I wish others had the same respect for the contestants and for someone who has come all the way to India to show us her talent!

gonna go eat lunch and be back. Come on guys - where is everyone? I wanna celebrate until we see their perfect 60 acts!!!

🥳

I think they are all fans of other celebs  It's pretty sad that they go out of their way to go and dislike her videos. Such a bad impression to everyone around the world who are viewing Lauren's videos.

People will remain the same.. we can't change them.. if someone is better than them or someone they are rooting for, they will try everything to hurt them.  Boo!!! 

We don't stoop that low as Lauren fans! I wish others had the same respect for the contestants and for someone who has come all the way to India to show us her talent!

I know! I just feel really disappointed because they are not appreciating Lauren's talent and I really don't want Lauren to see this and feel like she has little support! Imagine how she must be feeling if she saw the unnecessary dislikes! 
But I have hope in the people of India who appreciate true talent to keep voting for her and make her win! ðŸ˜Š
She deserves it!

gonna go eat lunch and be back. Come on guys - where is everyone? I wanna celebrate until we see their perfect 60 acts!!!

🥳

I would stay and party hard but it's 22:26 in the UK right now so I gotta go sleep! Good night! Maybe Lauren will come in my dreams as I have been watching her dance all day today! ðŸ˜†

I know! I just feel really disappointed because they are not appreciating Lauren's talent and I really don't want Lauren to see this and feel like she has little support! Imagine how she must be feeling if she saw the unnecessary dislikes!
But I have hope in the people of India who appreciate true talent to keep voting for her and make her win!😊
She deserves it!

I know EXACTLY what you're saying! If she sees it all, which I'm sure she does, it's so sad! She's such an amazing dancer and person and there are so many people supporting her!!

I'm truly very disgusted with some of the people who dislike just to prove a point

I would stay and party hard but it's 22:26 in the UK right now so I gotta go sleep! Good night! Maybe Lauren will come in my dreams as I have been watching her dance all day today!😆

Good night sweets!! 🤗