Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

   
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Vihaan and Rachna (Page 3)

DramaKuween Senior Member
DramaKuween
DramaKuween

Joined: 10 July 2013
Posts: 367

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaayaRam

[QUOTE=Nieevetha][QUOTE=MaayaRam]


This is great Star thank you very very very much. R u admin of the fb page? It seems like you r gunjan's fan.

No dear Wink I am not the admin of the page. Yes I am roopal's fan but vina's fan as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaayaRam

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Joined: 15 January 2010
Posts: 12251

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Aww .. this conversation took me to my SSLK days .. Hello ..I am Hashi was very much active before Rajeev Quit .. 

I am a Gunjan and Rajeev fan ..But love ViNa too .. We all Gunjeevian wanted Gunjeev happend but the day Rajeev realized his love for Gunjan and he resigned from his job as he wanted to proceed his feelings as he is against Teacher student relationship so he sacrificed his job over love ..  . was the last day we saw Rajeev .. Cry

Ah coming to ur question ..Yes He knew that Rachna loves him as she confessed her love twice .. Second day the day where Gunjan went to meet vihan as Rachna .. But Rajeev treated Rachna like her student..But there was a time they telecasts Rachna and Rajeev scenes before the rejection .. so there are  fans for them also .. 

U took me to my old SSLK days ..damn I am missing them .. hate CVs for Mayan reunion Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaayaRam

Formaldehyde Newbie
Formaldehyde
Formaldehyde

Joined: 18 August 2013
Posts: 23

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I miss Rajiv Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

MaayaRam Newbie
MaayaRam
MaayaRam

Joined: 13 August 2013
Posts: 48

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nieevetha

Originally posted by MaayaRam

[QUOTE=Nieevetha][QUOTE=MaayaRam]


This is great Star thank you very very very much. R u admin of the fb page? It seems like you r gunjan's fan.

No dear Wink I am not the admin of the page. Yes I am roopal's fan but vina's fan as well.

Anyway thanks to introduce me to the page Hug I was searching for their scenes like mad LOLwhoever the admin i am very thankful to her/him Thumbs Up
MaayaRam Newbie
MaayaRam
MaayaRam

Joined: 13 August 2013
Posts: 48

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Aww .. this conversation took me to my SSLK days .. Hello ..I am Hashi was very much active before Rajeev Quit .. 

I am a Gunjan and Rajeev fan ..But love ViNa too .. We all Gunjeevian wanted Gunjeev happend but the day Rajeev realized his love for Gunjan and he resigned from his job as he wanted to proceed his feelings as he is against Teacher student relationship so he sacrificed his job over love ..  . was the last day we saw Rajeev .. Cry

Ah coming to ur question ..Yes He knew that Rachna loves him as she confessed her love twice .. Second day the day where Gunjan went to meet vihan as Rachna .. But Rajeev treated Rachna like her student..But there was a time they telecasts Rachna and Rajeev scenes before the rejection .. so there are  fans for them also .. 

U took me to my old SSLK days ..damn I am missing them .. hate CVs for Mayan reunion Angry

Hi HashiBoo Hug

What Shocked  Rachna confess him twice this is so embarrassing LOL He never accept rachna's love Cry but i watch the scene when vihaan accept rachna as his fiance in the party rajiv looks so disappointed. His reaction was like someone taking his love away from him Ouch LOL


Edited by MaayaRam - 18 August 2013 at 8:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FormaldehydeHashiBoo

Formaldehyde Newbie
Formaldehyde
Formaldehyde

Joined: 18 August 2013
Posts: 23

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaayaRam


Hi HashiBoo Hug

What Shocked  Rachna confess him twice this is so embarrassing LOL He never accept rachna's love Cry but i watch the scene when vihaan accept rachna as his fiance in the party rajiv looks so disappointed. His reaction was like someone taking his love away from him Ouch LOL


lol. one more TongueLOLLOL    ab to kuch bhi nahi he. jo bit gaya so sapna tha LOLLOL 
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Joined: 15 January 2010
Posts: 12251

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaayaRam

Originally posted by HashiBoo

Aww .. this conversation took me to my SSLK days .. Hello ..I am Hashi was very much active before Rajeev Quit .. 

I am a Gunjan and Rajeev fan ..But love ViNa too .. We all Gunjeevian wanted Gunjeev happend but the day Rajeev realized his love for Gunjan and he resigned from his job as he wanted to proceed his feelings as he is against Teacher student relationship so he sacrificed his job over love ..  . was the last day we saw Rajeev .. Cry

Ah coming to ur question ..Yes He knew that Rachna loves him as she confessed her love twice .. Second day the day where Gunjan went to meet vihan as Rachna .. But Rajeev treated Rachna like her student..But there was a time they telecasts Rachna and Rajeev scenes before the rejection .. so there are  fans for them also .. 

U took me to my old SSLK days ..damn I am missing them .. hate CVs for Mayan reunion Angry

Hi HashiBoo Hug

What Shocked  Rachna confess him twice this is so embarrassing LOL He never accept rachna's love Cry but i watch the scene when vihaan accept rachna as his fiance in the party rajiv looks so disappointed. His reaction was like someone taking his love away from him Ouch LOL

actually they must be feeling awkward na .. i mean he know that she loves him but his brois giong to get married to her .. and yes I know But he strictly rejected Rachna before that incident ..but still there might be achnac efor them .. but before that Rachna moved on ..with VIhan ..but after that Rajeev was started liking Gunjan .. 

This Cv played with fans .. Once it seems Gunjan and Vihan will be the couple ..they were playing with fan groups .. AngryAngryAngry
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Joined: 15 January 2010
Posts: 12251

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by makhanbhog

Originally posted by HashiBoo

actually they must be feeling awkward na .. i mean he know that she loves him but his brois giong to get married to her .. and yes I know But he strictly rejected Rachna before that incident ..but still there might be achnac efor them .. but before that Rachna moved on ..with VIhan ..but after that Rajeev was started liking Gunjan .. 

This Cv played with fans .. Once it seems Gunjan and Vihan will be the couple ..they were playing with fan groups .. AngryAngryAngry

suddenly so many typosConfusedLOLLOL

most of them are spacing issues .see this one "achnac efor " a chance for " LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rachana saves Vihaan; Mayank to lose his job

2 3

Author: Mayur44   Replies: 18   Views: 2798

Mayur44 18 2798 24 August 2013 at 1:09am by Mayur44
8/8 wu : Vihaan calls Rachna, gunra find proof

2

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 14   Views: 2624

-Eris- 14 2624 09 August 2013 at 7:23am by Amit.Ghangas
Mayank 'against' Gunjan and Rachana proving Vihaan

Author: ReneeLalitFan   Replies: 7   Views: 1027

ReneeLalitFan 7 1027 08 August 2013 at 1:55pm by rakshaanra
gunjan vihaan or rachna vihaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: macdonald   Replies: 74   Views: 16298

macdonald 74 16298 10 May 2013 at 11:24pm by ..Scarlett..
19/9 wu:rachna on field;rajeev peps rachna

2

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 12   Views: 3517

-Eris- 12 3517 20 September 2012 at 11:41am by FastFuriousgirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index