Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Vihaan and Rachna (Page 3)

DramaKuween Senior Member
DramaKuween
DramaKuween

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaayaRam

[QUOTE=Nieevetha][QUOTE=MaayaRam]

This is great Star thank you very very very much. R u admin of the fb page? It seems like you r gunjan's fan.

No dear Wink I am not the admin of the page. Yes I am roopal's fan but vina's fan as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaayaRam

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Aww .. this conversation took me to my SSLK days .. Hello ..I am Hashi was very much active before Rajeev Quit .. 

I am a Gunjan and Rajeev fan ..But love ViNa too .. We all Gunjeevian wanted Gunjeev happend but the day Rajeev realized his love for Gunjan and he resigned from his job as he wanted to proceed his feelings as he is against Teacher student relationship so he sacrificed his job over love ..  . was the last day we saw Rajeev .. Cry

Ah coming to ur question ..Yes He knew that Rachna loves him as she confessed her love twice .. Second day the day where Gunjan went to meet vihan as Rachna .. But Rajeev treated Rachna like her student..But there was a time they telecasts Rachna and Rajeev scenes before the rejection .. so there are  fans for them also .. 

U took me to my old SSLK days ..damn I am missing them .. hate CVs for Mayan reunion Angry

MaayaRam

Formaldehyde Newbie
Formaldehyde
Formaldehyde

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I miss Rajiv Cry 

HashiBoo

MaayaRam Newbie
MaayaRam
MaayaRam

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nieevetha

[QUOTE=Nieevetha][QUOTE=MaayaRam]

This is great Star thank you very very very much. R u admin of the fb page? It seems like you r gunjan's fan.

No dear Wink I am not the admin of the page. Yes I am roopal's fan but vina's fan as well.

Anyway thanks to introduce me to the page Hug I was searching for their scenes like mad LOLwhoever the admin i am very thankful to her/him Thumbs Up
MaayaRam Newbie
MaayaRam
MaayaRam

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Aww .. this conversation took me to my SSLK days .. Hello ..I am Hashi was very much active before Rajeev Quit .. 

I am a Gunjan and Rajeev fan ..But love ViNa too .. We all Gunjeevian wanted Gunjeev happend but the day Rajeev realized his love for Gunjan and he resigned from his job as he wanted to proceed his feelings as he is against Teacher student relationship so he sacrificed his job over love ..  . was the last day we saw Rajeev .. Cry

Ah coming to ur question ..Yes He knew that Rachna loves him as she confessed her love twice .. Second day the day where Gunjan went to meet vihan as Rachna .. But Rajeev treated Rachna like her student..But there was a time they telecasts Rachna and Rajeev scenes before the rejection .. so there are  fans for them also .. 

U took me to my old SSLK days ..damn I am missing them .. hate CVs for Mayan reunion Angry

Hi HashiBoo Hug

What Shocked  Rachna confess him twice this is so embarrassing LOL He never accept rachna's love Cry but i watch the scene when vihaan accept rachna as his fiance in the party rajiv looks so disappointed. His reaction was like someone taking his love away from him Ouch LOL

Edited by MaayaRam - 18 August 2013 at 8:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FormaldehydeHashiBoo

Formaldehyde Newbie
Formaldehyde
Formaldehyde

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Hi HashiBoo Hug

What Shocked  Rachna confess him twice this is so embarrassing LOL He never accept rachna's love Cry but i watch the scene when vihaan accept rachna as his fiance in the party rajiv looks so disappointed. His reaction was like someone taking his love away from him Ouch LOL

lol. one more TongueLOLLOL    ab to kuch bhi nahi he. jo bit gaya so sapna tha LOLLOL 
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Hi HashiBoo Hug

actually they must be feeling awkward na .. i mean he know that she loves him but his brois giong to get married to her .. and yes I know But he strictly rejected Rachna before that incident ..but still there might be achnac efor them .. but before that Rachna moved on ..with VIhan ..but after that Rajeev was started liking Gunjan .. 

This Cv played with fans .. Once it seems Gunjan and Vihan will be the couple ..they were playing with fan groups .. AngryAngryAngry
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by makhanbhog

actually they must be feeling awkward na .. i mean he know that she loves him but his brois giong to get married to her .. and yes I know But he strictly rejected Rachna before that incident ..but still there might be achnac efor them .. but before that Rachna moved on ..with VIhan ..but after that Rajeev was started liking Gunjan .. 

This Cv played with fans .. Once it seems Gunjan and Vihan will be the couple ..they were playing with fan groups .. AngryAngryAngry

suddenly so many typosConfusedLOLLOL

most of them are spacing issues .see this one "achnac efor " a chance for " LOLLOLLOL

Go to top