Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Vihaan and Rachna (Page 2)

MaayaRam Newbie
MaayaRam
MaayaRam

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vihaana

Welcome Hug

Happy to see more vina fans but unfortunately the cv will never ever focus on vina. All they know is garg family drama, mayan's romance and so called fights so you need to have more patience to watch vihaan on screen. Maybe one week once, aapko vihaan ki darshan hojeyi LOL

Really? Even I notice that vihaan invisible for more then 5 episodes then I fed up and stop watching the show. But so sad why the cv dont want to focus on them. They are such a cute pair. 

Edited by MaayaRam - 15 August 2013 at 10:42pm

MaayaRam Newbie
MaayaRam
MaayaRam

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

Vihaana is right.  We are not getting and will not get a proper track. 

And Rachna had a crush on her hockey coach Rajiv who also happened to be Vihaan ka brother. And Gunjeev is the couple name for Gunjan and Rajiv. 

But it is still unaware to anyone but Gunjan that Rachna had a huge crush on Rajiv. Not even Vihaan or her mom knows til date.  

OMG Tongue Rachna had crush on Vihaan's brother LOL Interesting!!! Vihaan should not aware of this in future aso Ouch 

Was rajiv and gunjan couples?
MaayaRam Newbie
MaayaRam
MaayaRam

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RajNaFan

Originally posted by MaayaRam

Aww thats so sweet of you. Thank you very much. The first episode I watched when rachna slaps vihaan. From then I trying to find their scenes but couldn't see. I dont want to see other craps in this serial. I try to watch episode by episode but i dont see any vihaan scenes. All i can see is gunjan n her mil and mayank 's drama n I just want to watch vihaan n rachna. I cannot believe vihaan did ol this to rachna he is very sweet now.

Btw, with who rachna had crush? And who is gunjeev? I just come across this name in d forum? 

that was only pure vina week ever i enjoyed most Ermm

Ya. I love the scene. First I thought they going to start dancing romantically in rain LOL or will be some hot romance but it was totally opposite and realistic.  Nikkhil and Mahima were really great.
SailorMoonStar IF-Dazzler
SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

Vihaana is right.  We are not getting and will not get a proper track. 

And Rachna had a crush on her hockey coach Rajiv who also happened to be Vihaan ka brother. And Gunjeev is the couple name for Gunjan and Rajiv. 

But it is still unaware to anyone but Gunjan that Rachna had a huge crush on Rajiv. Not even Vihaan or her mom knows til date.  

OMG Tongue Rachna had crush on Vihaan's brother LOL Interesting!!! Vihaan should not aware of this in future aso Ouch 

Was rajiv and gunjan couples?

Yes she kept saying she loved Rajiv but it was probably her first big crush that's why she mistook  it for love.  Rajiv was the reason that they delayed in telling Vihaan the truth about who his fiance was.  Rachna found out Vihaan was Rajiv ka bro and she was like "i can't tell the truth.  What will rajiv sir think about me telling this big of a lie?! What will he think that I am engaged to Vihaan yet told him I loved him?!" 

And no Rajiv and gunjan were never a couple.  Rajiv really liked Gunjan and only Vihaan knew this Rajiv liked Gunjan no one else.  Gunjan only loved that Maayank and never had even the slightest hint that Rajiv liked her at all.

There was only one time where Rachna mentioned to Gunjan that Rajiv might like her and she said naahh and didn't think anything of it. Sje had absolutely no idea about his feelings! 

That actor who played Rajiv quit the show Cry. He was like the best character there.  He never showed negative emotions.

Edited by SailorMoonStar - 15 August 2013 at 11:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaayaRamHashiBoo

MaayaRam Newbie
MaayaRam
MaayaRam

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Aww poor rajiv. I yet to see rajiv's character but I feel that gunjan should end up with him. Sorry no offence but mayank is a looser. The cv have ruined the character of mayank. 

And did rajiv know about rachna's crush?

Sorry, Im asking too much questions as I dont know where to watch Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DramaKuween

DramaKuween Senior Member
DramaKuween
DramaKuween

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Aww poor rajiv. I yet to see rajiv's character but I feel that gunjan should end up with him. Sorry no offence but mayank is a looser. The cv have ruined the character of mayank. 

And did rajiv know about rachna's crush?

Sorry, Im asking too much questions as I dont know where to watch Cry

You can watch vina scenes here Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaayaRamColt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vihaana

Welcome Hug

Happy to see more vina fans but unfortunately the cv will never ever focus on vina. All they know is garg family drama, mayan's romance and so called fights so you need to have more patience to watch vihaan on screen. Maybe one week once, aapko vihaan ki darshan hojeyi LOL

I follow wu  only these days. Disapprove
MaayaRam Newbie
MaayaRam
MaayaRam

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Nieevetha][QUOTE=MaayaRam]

This is great Star thank you very very very much. R u admin of the fb page? It seems like you r gunjan's fan.

Edited by MaayaRam - 17 August 2013 at 10:23pm

Go to top