Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

2+2 does not equal 5 RK! (Page 2)

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MercuryVenus

Originally posted by 4ever4love

In Monday's episode I thought RK would finally get a clue when Bittuji said that he had seen the divorce papers at the hospital.  But instead RK supposedly jumps to the conclusion that Madhu was planning this while he "was fighting between life and death." 

That makes no sense!!!Cry  RK forgets how Madhu was acting then?  He forgets the party and everything Madhu said when they were at home?  

If Madhu was in love with Sultan, then why would she hug him, beg him to hold her tighter, why the tears, etc.

Exactly!!! This what, I would like to point out too. Entire RK family is suffering from some kind of AMNESIA disease. Not even Radha in yesterday's episode recalled how weirdly emotional Madhu was behaving few days back. I mean if they can't relate to incidents happened few days back, what was the point in showing themConfused

Not just RK's family but even Madhu's family.  It is bad enough that Malik has been missing for months but where is Padmini??  At least she should be able to see something is wrong!

Radha never makes much sense to me.  One day she is one way then she gets all weird.  I lost faith in her months ago.  

The only person, besides RK - that  I believe can 'see straight' is Bittuji!  

ps.  I am really hating Dips!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nshahtalati

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

i think MB is going to snatch the papers out of his hand before they can burn completely and i think RK knows this, and he replaced them with fake papers.. Ermm

No No No.  I want those papers to BURN!!!  

Fake papers?  They may get Madhu into more trouble!
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

i think MB is going to snatch the papers out of his hand before they can burn completely and i think RK knows this, and he replaced them with fake papers.. Ermm

No No No.  I want those papers to BURN!!!  

Fake papers?  They may get Madhu into more trouble!
 oh come on, he's a superstar i think he can afford to get convincing fakes. and she's only in trouble if the opponent has brains to speak of, but the person she's fighting against here seems dumb as a doorknob. i doubt highly doubt the gangster would suspect anything if she handed him fakes LOLLOL

4ever4love

redfox Senior Member
redfox
redfox

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I sincerely sincerely hope that its all RK's plan and he  does not believe that Madhu actually loves Sultan.
I mean how absurd is it that he thinks Madhubala was thinking of divorcing him when he was in hospital, did he not see her reaction, her fear, her fawning over him. He cannot be that dumb, thats just not RK.
I might still be tad disappointed if its not his plan and he is really thinking Madhu wants to divorce him ( that cant be true right, RK is smarter than this)  but will still accept it if he realizes fast.
Even Bittuji knows something is not right. How can RK not know his BIWI Ouch

4ever4love

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Awesome post...agree with u

4ever4love

Go to top