India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

2+2 does not equal 5 RK!

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
This has to be a plan.  It has to be because RK is not this dumb!

RK can be confused about human emotions, yes.  He needed Madhu's help to know what is love and trust etc.

But when it comes to playing a game, then RK is the master.  

It makes no sense that RK is now doubting his Biwi.  He did not believe her when she said that Sultan is alive and now he apparently falls for her lies and signs the divorce papers?

In Monday's episode I thought RK would finally get a clue when Bittuji said that he had seen the divorce papers at the hospital.  But instead RK supposedly jumps to the conclusion that Madhu was planning this while he "was fighting between life and death." 

That makes no sense!!!Cry  RK forgets how Madhu was acting then?  He forgets the party and everything Madhu said when they were at home?  

If Madhu was in love with Sultan, then why would she hug him, beg him to hold her tighter, why the tears, etc.

This is a bad nightmare.  

I must  have faith. I must have faith.

RK is smart.  RK is deadly.  RK - figure this out FAST!!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4soni_khan13Monics316MercuryVenusnshahtalatitharuTWAmystiBiks44madhvi4gurti-Snow-White-Shazziecool_sriCourageous_LeoTuMerirkbalameenji22-SmexyGhost--Pritt-rekha.366

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Dnt trust cvs at al. Bt i do hope dat it turns out 2 b rk s master plan. Evn i fl dat it wl b. Ab twst mein kuch to hatke dikhayega nd ds cn b da best twst. Return f manipulatv right kameena. Bt lets c cvs kya krte hai. I dnt trst dm a bit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nshahtalati4ever4love

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Were you brushing your teeth again? LOL Because I love this post! 

It doesn't make sense for RK to fall for Madhu's words so easily. Though, kudos to him for burning the papers! :) 

He still is iffy about the whole thing and knows something's suspicious, now he just needs to do something about it! 

About the hospital thing, I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! But no...

I'm sure RK's up to something. At least I hope so. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4nshahtalati4ever4love

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Dnt trust cvs at al. Bt i do hope dat it turns out 2 b rk s master plan. Evn i fl dat it wl b. Ab twst mein kuch to hatke dikhayega nd ds cn b da best twst. Return f manipulatv right kameena. Bt lets c cvs kya krte hai. I dnt trst dm a bit.

I am sad that the CV's went this route with the RK/Madhu/Sultan story.

But I have faith in the CV's (sometimes it is really hard though).  In the past when they have seen that the story is not working they have 'cleaned' it up.  And even when I was not happy with the story, they managed to deliver power packed episodes.

So for now ... I am keeping the faith!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nshahtalati

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

I am sad that the CV's went this route with the RK/Madhu/Sultan story.

But I have faith in the CV's (sometimes it is really hard though). In the past when they have seen that the story is not working they have 'cleaned' it up. And even when I was not happy with the story, they managed to deliver power packed episodes.

So for now ... I am keeping the faith!!
wl ya cvs did chnge trck sumtyms wn it didnt wrk. Dy twitd to kp calm nd wtch mb. So lets c wat dy do.

nshahtalati4ever4love

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

Were you brushing your teeth again? LOL Because I love this post! 

It doesn't make sense for RK to fall for Madhu's words so easily. Though, kudos to him for burning the papers! :) 

He still is iffy about the whole thing and knows something's suspicious, now he just needs to do something about it! 

About the hospital thing, I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! But no...

I'm sure RK's up to something. At least I hope so. 

I was hoping you were around to read this!  Smile

I am laughing right now because YES i was brushing my teeth! and the title came to me at that time too.  Busy day so I only got a chance to type it up now.

Can I tell u how glad I was to see the divorce papers go up in smoke!!!!  I caught the preview and screamed out a loud "YES".  My dad thought I was going crazy till he realized it was a Madhubala commercial then he shook his head and mumbled something while walking away.  Poor dad!

Back to RK.  Maybe he needs to shave so that his head can think clearly again.  Since the beard, RK has not been acting like RK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

MercuryVenus Senior Member
MercuryVenus
MercuryVenus

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

In Monday's episode I thought RK would finally get a clue when Bittuji said that he had seen the divorce papers at the hospital.  But instead RK supposedly jumps to the conclusion that Madhu was planning this while he "was fighting between life and death." 

That makes no sense!!!Cry  RK forgets how Madhu was acting then?  He forgets the party and everything Madhu said when they were at home?  

If Madhu was in love with Sultan, then why would she hug him, beg him to hold her tighter, why the tears, etc.

Exactly!!! This what, I would like to point out too. Entire RK family is suffering from some kind of AMNESIA disease. Not even Radha in yesterday's episode recalled how weirdly emotional Madhu was behaving few days back. I mean if they can't relate to incidents happened few days back, what was the point in showing themConfused

nshahtalati4ever4love

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
i think MB is going to snatch the papers out of his hand before they can burn completely and i think RK knows this, and he replaced them with fake papers.. Ermm

nshahtalati4ever4love

Go to top