Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dead slot!!!!dissappointed... (Page 6)

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ekta--

There is a difference between 6pm and 7:30 pm .6:00 pm is evening time and 7:30 comes under night time .
None has time for 6:00 pm .Also Its not like its unique story where as CB has such a unique story ,none had before like of radha-krishan .
Then its season 2 which have not worked before.
Navya ,a working show ,when changed to 6:00 pm slot ,couldn't work .Then new show ,expectations are less.
Cry

Exactly Ekta. I was telling the same. Be positive but but keep your expectation low. Because it hurts when you see your dreams are shattered! I had high expectation for PV2. I remember that time I was the most hopeful member. But I learnt from that one should be positive but not over confident.
What you said is true indeed. We shouldn't give example of Choti Bahu as it was exceptional! No show before and after CB was topper in the TRP race at that time slot! Choti Bahu was a fresh show. People didn't know anything about the story. And above all that was magical. But after CB not a single show succeeded at that time it is the fact.
So we can only hope Avi's show will be successful. Expectation level should be medium. Not so high!

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Originally posted by --Ekta--

There is a difference between 6pm and 7:30 pm .6:00 pm is evening time and 7:30 comes under night time .
None has time for 6:00 pm .Also Its not like its unique story where as CB has such a unique story ,none had before like of radha-krishan .
Then its season 2 which have not worked before.
Navya ,a working show ,when changed to 6:00 pm slot ,couldn't work .Then new show ,expectations are less.
Cry

Exactly Ekta. I was telling the same. Be positive but but keep your expectation low. Because it hurts when you see your dreams are shattered! I had high expectation for PV2. I remember that time I was the most hopeful member. But I learnt from that one should be positive but not over confident.
What you said is true indeed. We shouldn't give example of Choti Bahu as it was exceptional! No show before and after CB was topper in the TRP race at that time slot! Choti Bahu was a fresh show. People didn't know anything about the story. And above all that was magical. But after CB not a single show succeeded at that time it is the fact.
So we can only hope Avi's show will be successful. Expectation level should be medium. Not so high!

Yes afsu .And actually expectations don't arise themselves ,We have no control over them .This time ,they are not arising in me ,seeing these names and sequel ,timeslot things.
And comparison with CB ?? I don't think any show can be compared ,I mean CB's aura was such a fresh ,magical aura ...complete change from other shows . Even now When I watch older epis ,It feels different . This story is somewhere combined only na ,not a new like CB .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

niru06 Senior Member
niru06
niru06

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
[/DIV]
Yes afsu .And actually expectations don't arise themselves ,We have no control over them .This time ,they are not arising in me ,seeing these names and sequel ,timeslot things.
And comparison with CB ?? I don't think any show can be compared ,I mean CB's aura was such a fresh ,magical aura ...complete change from other shows . Even now When I watch older epis ,It feels different . This story is somewhere combined only na ,not a new like CB .
[/QUOTE] exactly ekta cb had that freshness,innocence in it from the initial episodes which was enough to grab the eyeballs in the initial stages itself..in due course it was able to attract more audiences...n it bcame a slot leader...but here the scenario is completely diff where with al d bashings around even after avi trying to clear the facts..(even today he tweeted)those crazy fans r bashing him even now...apart from dis even the articles itself r tryin to put a comparision bween two seasons...donno v can jus wish d show gudluck...

Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
God! Actors shouldn't be on twitter. People are crazy. I saw some are bashing him and some are wishing the show to be the flopest!Angry
feeling bad for Avi. He was not active for a long time. Now when he is back on Twitter he has to face such things. God!

Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 16 August 2013 at 4:24am

--Ekta--

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Another hate VM by IPKKND fansAngry
sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Afsu..avi is quite mature...and we should also nt take them seriously..they are not god...why we bother????why actor have bashers...just ignore and tweet avi to encourage him...
I request to all avina fans...we are new to all this...but this is happening with every actor...just think positive and pray god...god will help us...
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I still don't get why not give Avinash show 7.30 pm and shift the SLB show to 6.00 pm. Give Avinash show a chance.. hope they consider it! I think they underestimated Avinash .. Avinash Telemovie got the higest the TRP when other more popular actors got less..

Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

I still don't get why not give Avinash show 7.30 pm and shift the SLB show to 6.00 pm. Give Avinash show a chance.. hope they consider it! I think they underestimated Avinash .. Avinash Telemovie got the higest the TRP when other more popular actors got less..

I hope SC will end after 2 months. It gets extension for 2 months. Then after it ends IPK2 will take its slot. Hope SP does this.

Go to top