India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dead slot!!!!dissappointed... (Page 4)

sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
If its 6.30 slot i could some hope...but its very very very tuff now...only a miracle or my god can save it!!!!
Poor avina...u and me are augest buddies...will never get reward for hard work...

Smileyfatemah Senior Member
Smileyfatemah
Smileyfatemah

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Usually shows before 7 don't do well or last only for a few months
Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Ya sonia 6.30 is good of bad! But 6 pm is a very busy time for both working people and housewives. Even for students they have tutorials.
At least they should should shift it on 7pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by ushasri

If channel has spent money for its name only first , then why it would like it to be failure . SP is in business ,not in charity .Must be having some strategy .
me too thinking the same neerja this is first season2 of sp so they want this show to be success at any cost it is prestigious matter to them still they have not given good time slot for avi show means either content is too good and they r confident it will be success at any time slot or something going in their mind don't know their plan

agree with you , Sp is business group , why they will kill their own show , where they have invested lots of money . If the story is good with freshness , none can stop its success as actors are also known .

Agree with you.I'm sure Avi's show will work at this slot too.Have faith on Avi & don't get disheartened.
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Usha di and Neerja di I got your point. But what is the gain if most of us living in India can't watch it at that time? It is a busy time for working people and student like us.
Agree with you , for living in india , its timings are not something plus point .Lets see

I'll have to watch either the repeat or online Cry
..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
My take is if the show has a good script and well written characters with a popular name then it will work even if it is telecast at 6 PM. SP is not fool,it has spent a lot of money in buying the name from Gul Khan. If they are giving the show an early evening slot then they must have some stratergy. Also we should be happy that show is finally coming and not in the afternoon slot.CB created history at 7.30 and then SNS was at #1 position for more than 1 year or something at 7. And this is a challenge to the PH to come with a story that will connect to audience sothat at 6 PM also they can get good numbers.

As far as calling and mailing SP is concerned i tell guys this wont work.They have already aired the promo and after 7 they have no free slot. SC has now got new PH so it wont end.Bhabi is a new show, 8.30 is reserved for their mega project " Mahabharat" . Dabh is no1. YRKKH and PKDH are also doing very good. Veera is getting good numbers. Its better to have an evening slot than an afternoon slot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaafatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the news. 6.00pm time slot is a challenging one but with a strong screenplay, good characterisation and clear execution, the show can be a success. As others have pointed our, SP is a business house which usually is good in its strategic planning. They have invested quite a bit on this show, so I am waiting to see what their actual plans are. It is possible that they are trying to establish this time slot but whether they have something else up their sleeves remains to be seen. At this moment I am interested in who the writers are for this show, the director and editor. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Neerjaafatssrilanka

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I agree. Its completely disgusting. First they say that the show is gonna be grandeur than the first season... and then they bring it on such a dead slot!!!! I for one would never be able to catch up on the show. I dont understand why did they have to experiment with this show only???? Avi waited so long for this show but the channel ditched the cast badly. I mean if the prod. And channel have invested so much money why not give it a better slot. Please call star and spam their inboxes. I cannot see Avi's show in such a state

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ekta--Afss_94

Go to top