India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dead slot!!!!dissappointed... (Page 2)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
 If channel has spent money for its name only first  , then why it would like it to be failure . SP is in business ,not in charity .Must be having some strategy .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaneMan-misti73

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

If channel has spent money for its name only first , then why it would like it to be failure . SP is in business ,not in charity .Must be having some strategy .
me too thinking the same neeraja this is first season2 of sp so they want this show to be success at any cost it is prestigous matter to them still they have not given gd time slot for avi show means either content is too gd and they r confident it wil be success at any time slot or something going in their mind dont know their plan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

If channel has spent money for its name only first , then why it would like it to be failure . SP is in business ,not in charity .Must be having some strategy .
me too thinking the same neerja this is first season2 of sp so they want this show to be success at any cost it is prestigious matter to them still they have not given good time slot for avi show means either content is too good and they r confident it will be success at any time slot or something going in their mind don't know their plan

agree with you , Sp is business group , why they will kill their own show , where they have invested lots of money . If the story is good with freshness , none can stop its success as actors are also known .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73ushasrifatssrilanka

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Kya? 6pm? God!!! I was fearing that it can happen. Why o why??? I know Choti Bahu made a history in 6pm slot but we can't take risk na! We should tweet SP.
Even I won't be able to watch it at that timeUnhappy.
ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

me too thinking the same neerja this is first season2 of sp so they want this show to be success at any cost it is prestigious matter to them still they have not given good time slot for avi show means either content is too good and they r confident it will be success at any time slot or something going in their mind don't know their plan

agree with you , Sp is business group , why they will kill their own show , where they have invested lots of money . If the story is good with freshness , none can stop its success as actors are also known .
one more thing they released promo before 10days of show release instead of 1month by keeping season1 fans in their mind they have taken care in each and every issue waiting for show now and 1 promo is not enough they have to give 2 more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Usha di and Neerja di I got your point. But what is the gain if most of us living in India can't watch it at that time? It is a busy time for working people and student like us.

Neerjaa

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Usha di and Neerja di I got your point. But what is the gain if most of us living in India can't watch it at that time? It is a busy time for working people and student like us.
agree afss even i cant watch the show sometimes and i have to watch the show online there is something cooking in sp mind lets see

Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

agree afss even i cant watch the show sometimes and i have to watch the show online there is something cooking in sp mind lets see

ya we can't contribute TRP for AviCry

Go to top