Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Disgust in the name of Profession..!!

varshajain Groupbie
varshajain
varshajain

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Ok..Coming straight to the point..!!

Hated yesterday's episode from d core of my heart.Even more dan the episodes wer we had no Swaron scene..Swaron misunderstanding scenes...in short more dan nything..!!

Being a die hard Swaron /Swayam fan...nd never hating Rey..yesterday's epi made me hate REy more dan Adi even...!!!

Disgust in d name of Professionalism...!!!

I hope dat was d first and d last Sharey "PASSIONATE" scene...coz for us synonym of PASSIONATE is just SWARON,,,!!!!

Hope CV's get this...b4 cuming u wid another such disgusting concepts..!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyani.arsharadhks12345VruShan_MaNan

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
agree wid u
but more than rey i am disgust wid sharon.
how cool for her to pose passionately wid rey just coz swayam is understanding she always takes him for granted i hope she soon realise her real hero izz swayam not rey.
coming to rey i have lost all my expectation from him.
and i am hating him but on the other hand impressed wid him.
best negative character in d3 till date.shivam was also very strong in his first round but in second tm he was not shown more than a jooker.

after yest episode i am feeling so bad for swayam his gf and bff not even once thought about him before posing for that photoshoot in the name professionalism.
poor guy doing so much effort to bind the team together.
but as usual will end up by hurting himself only.

Edited by vinitam - 14 August 2013 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskan_SwaRon

lovelysweet Senior Member
lovelysweet
lovelysweet

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I bet u swaron fans are missing tani and taarey right if tani was there i bet u get more swaron scenes than sharey
radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelysweet

I bet u swaron fans are missing tani and taarey right if tani was there i bet u get more swaron scenes than sharey
there was only a single scene of sharon and rey that disgust us the most amd made us hate sha rey.
hope they will get love interest of rey so that he stay away from sharon. but thats doesnot mean we miss taarey.
i am missing kriyam rt now.

Edited by vinitam - 15 August 2013 at 12:07am
Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
i agree!!!!
more than rey sharon irritated me yesterday
and i wanna write their names not as sharey but as sha----------------------------rey as i don't want them near
i m really missing taani ,,,,,agar taani hoti to aise scenes dekhne ko to nhi milteAngry
bhad me jaye professionalism bhad me jaye sha---------------------------------rey
i want only swaron and swayam

i m very happy that swayam is getting the screen spaceSmile
and hope that he will show adi his real place very soon

p.s.  don't want any sharey scene in future

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelysweet

varsh-mayur Goldie
varsh-mayur
varsh-mayur

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
guys i understand that you ae missing you favorite couple and you dont like them being paired up with someone else but guys just think isnt that what all our actors do for us in thier reel life ??? They might not be comfortable doing such scenes or photoshoots...not every two actors who play couple in serial are in a relationship .. for example take arsha...they  are best friends like sharon and rey ...but as a part of DID and  D3 they had to do intimate scenes...same was shown in the serial...it will be a real disgust if it was shown that either sharon or rey are having feelings  towards each other...they both felt little discomfort in the start but in the end they are  doing it as their work...ya and coming to sharon...common guys all the d3 gang chose showbiz as their career..(dancers are not just settled as dancers most of them get into acting field )...so one point of time or other she knew that she had to act with someone... so if the script demands somethings they have to do it right... just imagine if vrushika has boyfriend (imagination only )and she had to do the hai rama kind of sequence...she cannot back out from it because is is committed na...coz she chose this career...and   shaon knows that neither swayam nor rey can misunderstand her...TRUST is the major factor which plays important role in relationships and SHAREYAM trust each other a lot...and ya i dint want to bash anyone but i just wanted to put my view here... that if you really felt bad for a small scene then how actos must have been feeling all the while??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriVruShan_MaNan..DamonCrazy..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top