Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:ONE DAY MARRIAGE#2:updt part 16 (Page 72)

PARVATHY44 IF-Dazzler
PARVATHY44
PARVATHY44

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
awesome.loved it.thanks 4 the pm

raws Goldie
raws
raws

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i really wish arnav to know who is khushi soon
dishashah4176 IF-Dazzler
dishashah4176
dishashah4176

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hemakalai

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
banner by LaxshaLoveArshiSmile

Part 12:

Arnav: I want a day care in our office as we have in London and Canada office... how much time it will take..???

Akash: bhai hardly one day... I guess, because we still have a room spare in our office... I will connect some of my friends who will make it ready in a day... but still bhai...

Arnav: thank you Akash, see you at the dinner. Bye.

Arnav disconnected the call leaving a shocked expression on Aakash who didn't believed for some minutes what he just heard from his bother Arnav Singh Raizada but he composed himself and moved for RM instructing some people in order to make baby day care till tomorrow morning or maximum till afternoon.

RM

Anajali: What the!!

Akash: yes di, I too didn't believed when he told me but god know what made him do that...

Anajli: whatever Akash but if Chote did it, it means something important or I cant even think more. I need to talk to my lil brother that what made him do this epic work. But I really happy Aakash that now atleast he started thinking of his employee...

Akash: yes di and even he told to make it asap... And by tomorrow ...

Anjali: wait aakash, you told me that there are number of married ladies with small kids in the office the why suddenly??? Is he seeing some married lady of his office or is he planning a kid??

Akash: but di, he told that bhabhi is not in India, then how??

Anjali: then he is seeing a lady... I want you to keep an eye on him in the office and report me regularly...

Akash: no di, I cant and I will not because if bhai, came to know he will squeeze me to death... and I am reporting you everyday na... and waise there is a girl... she works with Amisha but I cant conform that for her...

" what you cant confirm and for whom Akash", a husky voice came from Anajali and Akash. They turned to see to find their incredibly handsome brother standing with his jacket in his hands.

Anjali(fumbling): no ..no.. chote... no.nothing.. we were just...

Arnav: anyways di, I am very tired, please send my dinner in my room...

Before arnav could take a step Anjali stopped him.

Anjali: actually chote I want you to have dinner with me, you can atleast give this much of time to me.. or I will think non of my little brothers love me...

She said again making a grumpy face.. but actually she needs to dig some information out Arnav about his own wife and the recent happenings.

Khushi's house

Khushi was talking to buaji about Raunak. Buaji told Khushi that she was crying a lot that was different from her normal days.

Khushi: buaji, I think she remember her dad that's why, but what should I do? How can I bring her dad, I am trying my best to do what I can do, but you know every thing.

Buaji: yes I know, even I am worried. But why don't you take with you when you go to visit them? I think daughter and father bond will definitely help them to recover even fast. This is the bond that no one can deny Khushi not even when people are not in their conscious.

Khushi: yes buaji I will take her. But this is not the visiting time in the hospital.. so may be I will take her tomorrow. But buaji, I wanna say something..

Buaji(looking at her lovingly): yes betiya, say..

Khushi: buaji, I don't know why after all this happenings I never ever felt the need to see him, but I don't know why today suddenly this feeling arose in me. I don't know what to do... various tides and waves are going in my heart.

Buaji put her hand on hers and caressed it and cupped her on cheek.

Buaji: Khushi, whatever you did, you didn't do because you wanted it but the situation made you do that and now also you have decided to be his wife for ever... This is no easy thing Khushi...

Khushi: but I cant even try to meet him as per the contract.. and I am his wife but he is not my husband... may be he even married to someone else... And if not did he didn't even want to see me either...

Her eyes were so teary that she cant stop them from flowing down her cheeks. She covered her face from hands and started crying. she cant control today. Some or the other way she was finding her self helpless. She has all the money to pay the hospital bills today but she was finding emptiness in her heart, in her life, because she too has the urge to find the love for her, she too want a normal life, which include a lovable husband and a kid. But this dream seem to be the most impossible dream for her as she was wearing the sindoor as devi ma's  prashad.

But the thing she don't know is that Devi Maiya has planned to compensate her every tear with happiness in her future. But she has her own way doing things.

RM

Anjali has a smile on her face which Shyam was admiring siting just in front on her at the dinner. Nani and Arnav was all engrossed in eating. But Akash was giving Anjali pleading looks, not to say or enquire anything from Arnav else he will be dead. As Arnav will not spare him to convey the office news about Arnav's doing to Anjali like ever he does. But Anjali cant stop herself from enquiring her chote, as he has done something like ever in his life.

Anjali: Chote! I am glad that you planned to start the Baby Day Care for our employees.

Nani: what ? is that true Anajli?

Anjali: yes nani... its true.. its really amazing that our Chote has started worrying about employees... I am so happy..

Shaym: yes this is great news Saale sahib.. You have taken right decision...

While all this appreciation was going on Arnav was continuously staring at Akash as he very well knew that he is the one to spread the news in the house.

Arnav: really Di, who told you this?

Before Anjali could say that no one told her akash jumped in, in fear and said all.

Akash: no Bhai, I didn't tell her anything. Please believe me... why should I say anything? I am innocent...

Arnav: ya ya... you are the most innocent man in RM and AR what to do? Still you are nervous,, hmm...

His words were enough for Akash to know that he was just staring and will not do anything but still one angry glare is enough for any person to go week and the same was with Akash.

Anjali: ohh stop it.. chote... I am saying I am very glad. But what made you take this decision?

Arnav: please Di, now you too don't start that I have an affair with that lady...

Everyone looked at each other and were shocked as what did he said just now... which lady? What affair? Isn't he not with Amisha? Or he broke up with her? But he is married na? that marriage was a love one?? Some more questions revolved in there head in just few seconds.

Arnav realised that he said a lady in front of his crazy family and he is sure that he will not be spared this time. But before anyone could say or ask anything he thought of moving away.

Arnav: Di, Nani, I am done with my dinner. Have some calls to make so I will be leaving first.

Anjali: no chote, not today. Sit .

She gestured from her eyes to him to sit at the very position he was. And he couldn't deny and was thinking what he should say about the mess he said.

Anjali: what do you mean by that lady? Who she is, other than Khushi? Tell us, are cheating her at her back?

No doubt this word cheating' had made him fume and reflected from his face too. But the name Khsuhi again made him to think that yes he is all thinking of her these days and that fact is this only that he took this decision because of Raunak and Khushi but that doesn't mean that he is cheating on his one day wife as according to him he is not married at all.

Arnav: Di, please stop your thoughts. I just did because I don't what my employees to run away from their word because of their kids. I want my work to be perfect and that's the reason. Now please don't start this again.

Nani: ok fine we got what you said. But atleast tell us hows Khushi and when she is coming back to us? To her sasural? Or you didn't mentioned it to her.

Arnav was tongue tied by this question and don't have any answer and couldn't even find one as now he cant lie. but it seems that devi maiyaa is also helping him. his phone rang and it was from that unknown number. And he took this opertunity and picked the call and to his surprise it was non other than Khushi.

Khushi: hello, sir its me Khushi... sorry sir I called you at this hour but...

Arnav looked at Nani and Anjali and excused himself from there.

Arnav: I know we have to move for an site visit early in the morning. And after that you have to prepare the status and report me.

Khsuhi: sir but... actually..

Khsuhi: no more excuses Miss Gupta or I must say Mrs. Gupta? Whatever, it is.. from tomorrow you can bring you kid to AR...

Khushi disconnected the call but was hell shocked to hear it that too from this man who never cared for anyone. But then why he asked her to bring Raunak... she cant think straight but to call him back.

Khushi: see Mr. Raizada, I know what are you but I don't want any special treatment because I am Amisha mam's employee...

Arnav: you are no one who is asking me explain my actions. Better you concentrate on your work. And let me also Mrs. Gupta. Please don't don't bother me again.. be on time tomorrow, we will head towards the site right in time...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks for you love and comments and likesBig smile... it really means a lot to me.. you helped me bring whats in my mind by all your gesturesEmbarrassed... love you all...Smile... please spare me for typos...

as i told you that some entries will be there in the FF. that is not so far... but before taht there is something that i wanna write... The entry may play a strong character here...Embarrassed... 

The following 222 member(s) liked the above post:

bertck1985anisikhajbj1psruthianaviabhishubhiguptahoneyboney1priyaprabakaranpretty37abivarshinisonalashishshilpa401sonalika2875Irenespencer14amsamsArnieeeElangesparam2468vinyasasunshaeyKiakhatiyanshambhavirocksbarikaaRita27Shaolinshanti4aarzu123Navi885Nishmadhugeitahchamatetangam_5620SeahwakipkkndkmhaspalasanubabluarshruAnudesharidjsuparnasetushobz21gurukhushnooresahayazzysangeethbalabhambarisham24sravanthi93shalinikanagusanjanasreeGurpreet1991GunM45ramadevipiyushirainbow01mickyamiTinkJiaSunandhaMinikamadhurima.devupenrithnarmathabiju21kitten80shanu.amibrinny-MKM-welcomebrotokyothinkggreenAshgrush007rambo117abhinavasenmeera_beladiyaPraniiiiarishuarishisaigadunahekaty185mehreenl86ammullu1First_LightIshitasweetyxtylish_zaradove_3adrastiathena-NeonStar-coriejasbinSakhi2013ArshiNmaNervsArilipfamiyaWanieAmamubensy92dialuvarshinnsunnbhumi1492shekha2012dima_anissokarsvinuanabiya1toeditorjtharshifsaal044reshmimohanarshifan04RandomGirlsarun21hatelove_1tanu_15lovebarun...mayabhistories.1408sugarbirdjeya0301tvmaniashils28aashshhsthangam100anarshismiley13prabha75Nas.arshicoalfaxKareena1994hemakalaigifttagriyar.logsseshatreedva2vravenkatalakshyaNktpari_goyalmoonlight2630kinjalcp87sanluvugKtotheMrakenduvadanamehak06l.savitreeJaan_ArshiShru9tiKavya_sarunvaishuupraseethajenji08josnirmalasaschades...Tripti...kshubhangiaazzzzayana123ILoveFFadhu11piyaarshipran28671sanamskyForthislifeonlyAisha1996sasirPinky.RaizadaPdrovernadiafarjananano123sfghfjdis_arshiYaSha0512HumayraAmeera.jyothirockzaaytmissmkkoiskshalini_arshaanu_j_menonsweetydoll32rakioKBSovrindaguptashiv456arushiashviksspoorthyhajrShamz94Yellow.teja21wajiha-1krati5hira_arniephillips_2909sikhni_jahnvi.luvs.ASRB.S.I_Love_Yougal.angelzafiangeldream14FAYKHAN29rkapoor1382sarunsashasinghASR6262keenu_kkmandy15pinky89ChitraFshalijeb1-afsha-anu17shalini_srulamaSrilathalollasoharafffan123diyadivyapup03HappytwinkleDestinyhope0305-V.I.P-Linsie

mamidis Goldie
mamidis
mamidis

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Very nice update. When will Aman return ..he is only one to know what they mean for each other...

tintin0602

..Lunatic.Lover IF-Sizzlerz
..Lunatic.Lover
..Lunatic.Lover

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm. Nice update. Khushi don't worry from now onwards raunak will be with you.

tintin0602

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
nice 

tintin0602

venkata IF-Dazzler
venkata
venkata