Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:ONE DAY MARRIAGE#2:updt part 16 (Page 21)

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Please update the next part soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602

nahe Senior Member
nahe
nahe

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

update soon

waitingDay Dreaming

Edited by nahe - 31 August 2013 at 7:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

astriddtintin0602

sanjanasree Senior Member
sanjanasree
sanjanasree

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
nice story loved it
i have send u buddy request please accept it
and send me pms
waiting for ur updates
PARVATHY44 IF-Dazzler
PARVATHY44
PARVATHY44

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
nice update
CHUNNU99 Senior Member
CHUNNU99
CHUNNU99

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
pls update soon. ur story is too good.
tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged

sorry by mistake

Edited by tintin0602 - 05 September 2013 at 2:21am
tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
BANNER BY LAXSHALOVEARSHISmile

Guys before reading further, I would like to dedicate this upadte to my friend Piya and Ariana. please enjoy

Part 9:

It was night and Arnav was in his room as usual working on his laptop. But still he cant forget what all happened in the office the very day. He cant forget that face, that innocent face who work for cunning Amisha. But the thing that he cant forget was her name and innocent face. It was Khushi, who was not letting her work. Whenever he tried to concentrate in his work, Khushi's gestures after getting introduced to him, came in front of him, then her uncomfortable behaviour was making him restless.

"why the hell she acted so weird? What was that, made her do that? Is it Amisha or something else? I will go mad if I continued this. And why the hell I am thinking of her? Actually her name, Khushi... but why she ... Ok fine, there are too many girls in the whole world with the same name. I cant believe myself that I am thinking of the girl. I should concentrate on Amisha. Ohh, Amisha, sounds fun for me..lol" Arnav has a devilish smirk on his face as he was imagining the effect of the pill that he mixed in the coffee. He was in his thought when Amisha's call came.

Arnav: hey Amisha, how are you? you know I am just thinking of you and see you called me. you are such a sweetheart.

Amisha: no, I am not ok. I don't know that what happened. I have rashes on my whole body, I cant come out of the room. I cant be doing work for few day. U can handle it na?

Arnav: ohh dear, wait I am on my way to your home, I wanna see you.

Amisha: no no please. I am not letting anyone see me. I am looking like a ghost right now.

Arnav couldn't hold his breath for long, as he can't control laughing, but still he somehow managed. Finally Amisha told Arnav to handle her work too and she told him that he could get all the required information from Khushi. Ohh again khushi! He didn't plan this. But ya somehow, he was liking it as he can get more access to Amisha's evil plan and could try to know Khushi. But still the Arnav was denying the fact that he didn't want to know Khushi, by telling himself that he don't give a damm.

Today Arnav Singh Raizada will have a sound sleep, even after what he planned, failed but still something worked and he has a new target to accomplish. Actually the fact is, ASR can take down Amisha anytime, but something stopped him. its not that he is still in love with Amisha or has sympathy with her, may be because of something that Amisha has and now he will. Yes it is Khushi.

Khushi on the other hand was worried that now she has to work with a man with the same name as her husband. Yes she is maintain the thought that she is still married to the man. She tried a lot to make her understand that Arnav is only his name, he cant be her husband. But one thing her mind cant forget is the amount of money the man offered to her. The amount was so gig that no one cant offer just for one day marriage. So this was stricking her a lot. She somehow diverted her mind in Raunak as she too has become naughty. Raunak was playing near Khushi, but there was no sign of tiredness in her. Khushi tried a lot to make her sleep. Finally Khushi picked her in her arms, and feed her, her food, which she never liked to have (the healthy food ..lol). after feeding Raunak, finally was able to make her sleep.

Morning was so tiring for Khushi, as she was not able to sleep and then in the morning itself Raunak and her antics have taken the whole house into her little hands. She was running in the whole house. This was her routine from the time they came to Delhi.

Buaji: look at this girl, you are really your father's child.

Khushi: yes buaji, she is getting naughtier day by day. She is sure daddy's daughter.

They both laughed and Raunak couldn't understand anything still she clapped and giggled.

Khushi: she is the one, looking at her face only I can work. (she was lost for a minute, till buaji asked)

Buaji: are u ok? Don't worry everything will be fine.

Khushi: I want to tell you something. The lady I am working for, has a friend name ARNAV, I mean ARNAV SIGN RAIZADA.

Buaji no wonder was lost for a moment but still she cant loose her mind, as she also has to say something to KhUSHI.

Buaji: I will only say that there are so many people with this name, don't stress yourself, especially when u dont know his full name.

Khushi: yes u might be right, as the man who offered me the contract, I mean Amanji, I couldn't find him anywhere in his place.

Finally Khushi was relaxed. But she don't know the fact that Devi maiyya has some other plans for her.

She left for hospital. To meet the doctor to know the progress. With the god's grace, doctor told her that they are improving at lot and if this will continue then they will be ok in few days. He said that god is helping them. Khushi got Amisha's msg that she need not have to come to Amisha's place but to AR and help ASR with whatever he needs. She rushed to AR without thinking much.

Arnav was in his office sitting on his leather chair. Aakash was with him but still his mind was somewhere else, till he listen a ping from his laptop. It was from Aman for video chat.

Aman: hey Arnav,

Arnav: so finally you are free, now.

Aman: now don't say yaar, I was really busy. You know na how much work only person has to do? There in India, you were there with me, but now here..

Arnav: ok don't talk work now.

Aman: ohh ASR is telling not to talk work, whats that? Ohhh, is your Balwant Kaur has appeared?

Arnav: shut up Aman, you are there still you never leave a chance.

Aman: wait, I got the news that Amisha is off for some day and a new girl will there with you?

Arnav looked at Akash as its only Akash who can give this information. Akash immediately adjusted his specs to hide his nervousness in front of his bro. He came in front of the screen and say hi to Aman. Finally trio is complete. They were chatting.

Aman: well Arnav , whats the new girl's name? is she hot?

Arnav: I don't know. You know me.

Aman: I can see that. You have a smile on your face. So I think... humara ASR to gaya...lol. Bang on dear.

Arnav: ok shut up. Her name is Khushi and she is simple, just working for me.

Listening this name, Aman's face become pale. As he knew that Khushi is in Delhi and now the lady in AR is also Khushi. He was very confused. He thought of telling something to Arnav then only receptionist called him informing the visit of Khushi.

Arnav asked Aman bye and told him to talk later. He also told him that he will be there for his help, no matter he has to come Scotland. Akash left his cabin and went for his meeting.

Khushi standing at the door, knocked. " may I come in, Sir?"

This is the same sweet voice of khushi. Arnav turned to look as he don't bother, but still he do. That simple girl was looking again gorgeous today. She slowly walked in. khushi was just standing for few seconds waiting for Arnav to say something. But instead of saying he was looking and studying every detail of her body. When she couldn't take it anymore she started.

Khushi: wo Amisha mam.. is unwell so I will be assisting you on her behalf.

Arnav(moving close to her): who told you that, I agreed to het for this? What if I say I don't then?

Khushi(confused): what?? She told me that you both had a word, then?

Arnav: you are no one to ask me questions, ok. Take this as your first lesson today, if you wanna work with me. And ya never try to cheat, otherwise...

Khushi: what I have done, that...

Arnav: you better should not do.

This is the time when he looked at this forehead to find sindoor in it. Shock was an understatement for him. He never thought of this, He was for the first time taken aback. Its like some sharp arrow came across his heart. He didn't know why he felt like this, but all this fact what he has seen right in the second, he is not liking it. He dont know what has suddenly happened to him. He fumed and asked Khushi to move out and wait.

Arnav: GET OUT nad wait till I say u can meet me..

He furiously opened his drawer to look at the file. He flipped every page and read it correctly. After reading it seems that he is mad to peeks. The file contents were,

" Sir, this is all we can find about Khushi Kumari Gupta.

She is from Lucknow. She has done her post graduation in event management.

After that she faced some family crisis. There are only few members in her family.

Payal Gupta

Shyam gupta

There is a bua in her home, couldnt got a click of her. but we could get a click for a baby with her and Khushi..

Khushi kumari gupta is seems to be married but we cant get the details for her husband. My be Shyam Gupta is. we are not confirming this.

Arnav then looked through his glass cabin downwards for Khushi who was waiting. Then again he looked at the baby's pic.

" wait i think i have seem this baby, she is the one from Airport. she smiled at me. that means she was with Khushi, which means that she is Khushi's daughter!!!" this is what Arnav thought...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks for all ur love guys. keep giving me... Ariana n Piya hope u liked it.

The following 268 member(s) liked the above post:

bertck1985jbj1swati2011anaviabhishubhadaranepretty37neykariaabivarshinisonalika2875neeshahaiderawsomechokrihukfsadiasaziasephapIrenespencer14princessep13amsamsArnieeeTajinderKElangesanooopudi69param2468vinyasasmrh77KiakhatiyanbarikaaAnannya_VidaRita27Shaolinnurayshanti4aarzu123Nishmadhugeitahchamatetangam_5620RobeshaipkkndkmhFairysaraanubabluprecious_zoha29jazzy308AnudeshSimanthararidjsuparnasetugurukhushyazzysangeethbalabhambarisweety96moncherisundujinsindianfurjadsham24neetakerkarritz21xyzw231sravanthi93kharunyafanfollowerkarankritika27satyasree89ArjunKiAsh-divya-sruthirishiLivetopartykhwaish_245shalinikanagupiyushiAishaYkitten80MinikashruthiruchsGunMjbluedaybrinny45ramadevimetitaliyascarlet2012narmathabiju21khushiforevertokyo-MKM-thinkggreenmaria29Ashgpari97rambo117abhinavasennataliyameera_beladiyaCHUNNU99Nathiya143mutermutersaigaduAplihsnahereshmi24jyotimehra1Ishitasweetyxtylish_zaraammullu1dove_3sanjuarshikaty185First_LightButterFly77corieSakhi2013famiyamamubensy92ArshiNmaNervsArilipsanah12arshividimegh.arhiaksujinnsunnDilLoveRomanceKrishika209anithabalarambhumi1492shekha2012nissoanabiya1barbiebalatoeditordima_ajtharshifsaal044reshmimohanarshifan04SAM32tvserial2012Chochoo83tanu_15sarun21hatelove_1RandomGirllovebarun...ana-twilightjoe_arhithangam100mayabhishils28aashshhsprabha75lovespellniania13sugarbirdanarshi-fullmoon-jeya0301tvmaniaakshiankita.logsseshatreekirti123dazzlerabipari_goyalmoonlight2630Sony_1234lakshyaNktvenkatasmileyhug7679Kareena1994coalfaxmehak06avchowdhuryroshaanl.savitreemomb24hemakalaigifttagsanluvugKtotheMjessjazzKavya_sarunkushigowdarakenduvadanaShru9tiMJ_K2jenji08spillajosnirmalasaschades...Tripti...kushiarnav1PARVATHY44kshubhangizayana123ILoveFFadhu11SirenMitrasanamskypran28671sarita_barunForthislifeonlyPinky.RaizadaPdrovernadiafarjananano123Aisha1996Javeria3991sasirMissSparklingsfghfjdis_arshishah.1234YaSha0512jyothirockzmissmkkoiskshalini_arshaaaytanu_j_menonoKBSovrindaguptacutebreezeshiv456arushiashvikrakiphillips_2909sikhni_riafnasweetydoll32nishi22jahnvi.luvs.ASRB.S.I_Love_YousspoorthyLaters_BabyAnupamaJYgal.angelzafiShamz94ridizzzanjucoolhajrkrati5keenu_kkanu17mandy15jeb1-afsha-GoGreenshalini_sangeldream14FAYKHAN29ChitraFsarunsashasinghrkapoor1382ASR6262soharaSrilathalolladiyadivyafffan123EchTeeamaiarulamashruti46Piya_MalikHappytwinkleDestinyhope0305NestleToulouseitsokaysammyLinsie

sanamsky IF-Dazzler
sanamsky
sanamsky

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602

Go to top