Posted: 10 years ago
hey dear
i m e new reader of ur ff
read it in a go
nyce ff
cont soon
GoGreen thumbnail
Writer Ji any update kar era irada hai ya nahin... I have became a stalker...now a days for this FF update...
nahe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
can we expect an update today?????????????????????????
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Banner made by LaxshaloveArshi😊

Part 10:

Arnav was still in his cabin leaning his head back to the chair. He was trying to supress his anger and that to for the very first time because he knew that if he busted out then one or the other casualty is sure. He was still looking at the file named Khushi Kumari Gupta. Arnav Singh Raizada is the man who never bothered about any damm business because he is the best in that that, and also in any girl, na matter he is very famous among them, but this day was different, this simple girl has bothered him.

He took the file again and flipped the pages again. And his hand stuck to just one page with the information of Shyam gupta. And this was enough for making him his fist bang on the table. He again leaned back and closed his eyes. " You have to pay for this, for making ASR bothered for you the very first day. Welcome to hell Miss Khushi... KHUSHI... damm she was my one day wife... Why I am thinking of her time and again that too when she herself agreed... But then why is she haunting me...?????? why get out of my thoughts dammit.." Arnav's anger was in its peak. That's when he heard his door knock and he opened his eyes and saw Khushi standing at the door.

Khushi: Sir! There is a call from Amisha maam, you were not picking up the call so she called me...

Khushi came in and handed over the phone to Arnav who was looking at her with eyes full of anger and rage.

Arnav: hmm..

Amisha: why you were not picking up the call.?? ASR...

Arnav(in anger): when I am not picking up the call that means I am busy, cant u understand this ?? and dare not disturb me like this in future Amisha...

He didn't listen a word of Amisha and cut the call and looked Khushi with the same anger...

Arnav: don't you understand the meaning of what I told you few minutes before, to wait outside and never come in till I ask u to?  CANT U UNDERSTAND THIS????

Arnav shouted at her and she almost jerked with his this behaviour. She never came across with such a person in her life.

Khushi: sir but, I would have never disturbed if it was some other issue but it was...(cut by Arnav)

Arnav(clutching his fist): shut up. Go and make coffee for me.

Khushi: but sir, this is not...

Arnav: I don't want to hear NO for an answer or you can leave and I will ask Amisha that you are of no use.

Arnav again saw her sindoor which raised his anger even more. But why he is angry, he didn't know. Khushi just looked at him blankly and left the place. After few minutes she was back with his black coffee with no sugar. She put the mug in front of Arnav without saying a word and was standing to hear from him. Arnav gave her a glance and sipped the coffee and was surprised that it was as he liked.

Arnav: hmm, atleast you did one think correctly. So sit.

Khushi made herself sit and the very second her phone rang, it was from buaji. She looked at Arnav as told him that its from her home. He didn't said anything but just looked at her in amusement that how she asked him something like this, to pick up the call and why not? He is ASR, the most strict businessman.

Khushi(in a low voice): hello, buaji.. what happened?

Buaji: where you have kept, raunak's fever medicine? Her temperature has risen a bit so I thought of giving her the medicine.. where is it?

Khushi(standing from the chair): WHAT? Raunak is having fever!

Arnav looked at her with little concern, but then it faded away the very second when he heard the name again, Raunak.. ya ofcourse she is her kid, that's why she is so concern about her... the same time, he recalled Raunak's face from the file and then from the airport when she was giving her world's cutest smile to him. A sudden smile came on his lips but it also faded by Khushi's next words...

Khushi: please take care of her buaji, until I am there and don't let her walk much her legs will pain.

Khushi looked at Arnav with teary and pleading eyes asking to let her go back her house.

Khushi: sir, something very personal came, I have to rush, please allow me to go.

Arnav: who is Raunak? I think she is the one for whom you are tensed, right?

Khushi nodded and tear rolled her eyes. She was lost and only one word uttered from her mouth.." my kid, she is my kid" . listening this Arnav cluntched his fist in anger and gave her the permission to go.

Arnav: fine you can go but take these files and I want the detail here on my table, before my arrival to his cabin, now get lost.

Khushi moved out in a hurry leaving her purse on the table. Her mind can only think of Raunak right now. She wants to reach to her as soon as possible. Arnav looked in the direction where she went. He was looking just like that, when again Akash entered. He saw Arnav in a normal mood, which was actually unexpected.

Akash: bhai, are you ok?

Arnav(looking at nowhere): yes I am. Just check this purse.

He pointed out at Khushi's purse which made Aakash to raise his eye brows and was forced to say.

Aakash: really bhai? But this purse is a girl's purse... and do u want me to take ideas from this purse??

Arnav(looking into his eyes): shut up aakash, I am asking you to take ideas from this so called middle class purse of a girl, I want you to open and check it and find some information realted to Amisha or Khushi...

Aakash: ohh bhai, u want me to spy on it... I am missing Aman...

Arnav gave him a dead glare which made Aakash to fasten his hands on work. He opened the purse to just find some money, a photograph, a ticket, and some hospital bills. All this was passed to Arnav by Aakash.

Everything was of no use for Arnav as it provide no significant information other then photograph and hospital bill. He looked at the photograph having two girls smiling with a man in between. The man was no other then Shyam Gupta from the file and girls were Payal and khushi. His eyes stopped at Khushi, at her smile. Her smile is beautiful, he thought. Then his attention was moved to the hospital bills. He was surprised to see those bills because it was of much amount and he has only one question in his mind, how a girl like Khushi paying such a large amount hospital bills?

Arnav: Thanks Akash you may go now, I will take it from here...

Akash: bhai, is everything ok na? please tell me if you need anything...

Arnav: ya sure Aakash, I will, but don't discuss this with anyone until the things are clear.

Akash: before leaving, may I ask one question?

Arnav nodded..

Akash: bhai, why didn't you take down Amisha, when u came to know the actual intention of hers? And what is this Khushi for?

Arnav: regarding Amisha, I will not make her punishment so easy and regarding Khushi, I don't know... I am working upon that... I want to clear myself first...

He said frowning... this is the first time Akash saw his brother confused but he thought of leaving the matter there only and trusting Arnav as always. He left the place. Arnav made a call and asked for the information regarding hospital bill and the people in the hospital.

Before Khushi reached buaji has fed raunak her medicine and she was having a sound sleep. Khushi reached at home and realized that she was not carrying her purse and so she asked buaji to pay the taxi. Khushi unaware of the fact that she is under scanner of Arnav Singh Raizada was busy with Raunak. She kissed her forehead.

Khushi: buaji, how all this happened?

Buaji: I was cooking and then saw she was playing in water and when I stopped her, I came to know her temperature was above normal, but I guess she is fine. But where you forgot your purse? And those files are??

Khushi: ohho buaji, these are my work and I guess I forgot my purse in the office only. I rushed here in a hurry na.. that's why...

Khushi was all engrossed in her files when she heard her phone ringing with some unknown number. She was a bit surprised because she rarely get a call and that too from an unknown number. But she picked up the call and a husky raw voice was from other end.

Khushi: hello who is this?

Other end: you forgot your belonging in my office, better not do it next time and I want the work to be completed before 8 in the morning. I need those fine in the morning at 8... is that clear??

She at first few seconds didn't get who was talking but then suddenly she got who was at the other end, no other then Arnav. She fumbled a bit.

Khushi: but sir, how can I , you know I have...

She was not able to complete her sentence and the phone was disconnected. She again looked at Raunak and thought, how can I again leave her and go and that too very early? Don't know which kind of a person he is? Who never listens to anyone's problem, he is just a self-centred man, don't know how Amisha mam manged working with such a jerk? But he was very nice with her as if they were in love... May be?? But I need to complete this work and go to the office but then how can I then visit hospital?? Khushi was in a thought process when Raunak wake up and walked to Khushi and hugged her tightly. he baby steps and her face Khushi again forget the world. " I wish everything will be fine soon because of which I did this sin of making this pure ritual, a joke but will never always be his and of no other man till my last breath, no matter he is the last person I want to think and meet". Khushi thought hugging Raunak...

To be continued...

Thanks for all ur love and patience. please keep giving me ur love... hope u like this part😊

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lv it dear
so asr learned kkg is one day wife
hop he learns who daughter is raunak is?
why r u nt giving daily updates
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor khushi hope Arnav will know the truth soon.
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update
thanks for the pm
jeya0301 thumbnail
Beautiful update..hope they find out abt each other soon..:)
nahe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
thks for the pm dear