Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Inky Pinky Ponky! You Go Boy! Rocked it Sooraj saa

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Inky Pinky Ponky!Silly You Go Boy!Approve Rocked it Sooraj saa

ahaan!Cool i'm again here to critisize the show BUT appreciation for PatiDev Sooraj saa as well.LOL

Sooraj to Sandhya - I have heard your & bhabhasa's conversation & for me , your dream is mine! i dont wanna hurt bhabho nor you! BUT win this contest & i will make everything easy ! for me, please win it!

Shah Rukh Khan to Sandhya - You only listen to your heart! & your PatiDev.

Bhabhasa to Sandhya - I considered you as my daughter beendhni! [seriously this man rock the floor , a man of his words!Approve]

After getting these advices , Sandhya runs to Contest's dice & with full confidence but still fear from Bhabho, she takes her first step towards contest!.

Sooraj is seriously a good husband , the way he support Sandhya , proves it. We should appreciate him.Clap

Coming to my second point - 
I would have Loved to see Sooraj's views on Bhabho's cheating/bet/or tantrum! But we didnt got any of it. Also, would be good to see Sooraj confronting Bhabho & telling her that its enough! and she should not cross limit of tolerance in relationships. Since , both have their own life as well & both are eligible individuals who can decide their decisions. They are not orthodox like bhabho.

Comments/Agreements/Disagreements/ in short all are welcome to discuss!Embarrassed

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33ishupadmaDisaniya_SHALINI_18--Iniya--nijitaArchana_dabhpreeti73Manzzb2011AditiDocSonali_11slodkagilaUMDUl-NiklausFan-lReshh16.Ami..NJ.DuggukedejhemaDivz.ranil.thala

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Po Po Po...

Edited:-
I also wish to see catchy/heavy convo between Sooraj and Bhabho. As you mentioned how he confronts his mother in his estyle i mean subtle yet strong.

Bechari my Sandy baby ka mind hyptonized by so many people. First Bhabho then Bhabasa then Sooraj at last romantic king khan! Heart

Jab romance ka khumar chha jaate hain toh person starts flying same happened with sandy.ROFL.

Looking forward for tonight's episode. Will do rock n roll with DABH-ily. Embarrassed

Edited by -Amlu- - 14 August 2013 at 10:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011slodkagila.NJ.jhema*Dev.*Divz.thala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Good post.. But regarding your second point, I don't think we would ever get to see that... Suraj or SurYa for that instance think that Bhabo went against her own nature to do all these as she was much against the IPS dream. They understand that bhabo must have undergone a severe pain after doing LC fiasco & which made her do all those the very next day... Also SurYa would never ever raise such questions against bhabo... They can never berate bhabo as they love her so much.. It is our good hearted SurYa... They forgive everyone & never give pain to others esp bhabo...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sathiyampreeti73b2011Sonali_11jhema.NJ.Divz.*Dev.*thala

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Diya aur baati hum is watched by nearly people of all ages, I don't think they will ever show Suraj questioning Bhabo, Since the first epi , Suraj and Bhabo share a very special bond. ..Infact CV's are trying to balance out everything well , Suraj leaves the house and that means he chose Sandhya and her dream over Bhabo .
LC matter was kinda solved when bhabo repented and took her to the examination hall  and both Surya already knew that Bhabo was never happy with the dream, but Suraj was still persistent.
and I agree with Shobhana , Suraj and Sandhya think bhabo stooped so low only because of her dream otherwise she's a women of principles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Divz.

Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Nice 1st post..

i agree with you.. Bhabasa rocked it yesterday... The way  he said it was truly emotional and filled with feelings...

And the affliction in Suraj was evident from his eyes.. He was just tooo good.. Day Dreaming.. And Sandhya did her part very well.. The way she says that she knows the pain of losing a family brought tears to my eys...

I think  the track should be taken like Suraj confronting Bhabho to stop doing whatever she has been doing.. It is getting on my nerves...Lets see how it proceeds..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73*Dev.*Divz.

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Agree with shobhi
Suraj can never question his bhabho.
But for Bhabho when she knows that suraj knows all the truth and didnot question her.
That will be a great punishment for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73*Dev.*

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Big smile  Thank You So Much Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Very Nice Indeed Big smile Big smile Big smile

Big smile Regards Bhabho ; Scriptwriters May Take Things Forward With Best Left Unsaid ; Silence Is The Best Way Forward Big smile

Big smile Inkey Pinkey Ponkey ; Pinkey Had A Donkey ; Donkey Died ; Pinkey Cried ! ! LOL LOL Wink

Big smile Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Good  Big smile   Big smile  Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

Edited by Manzz - 15 August 2013 at 1:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

AsTru IF-Sizzlerz
AsTru
AsTru

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Amezing Post
Suraj is a True Life Partner
You Are Great Suraj Sa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*