A HINT FROM JENNY'S RECENT INTERVIEW (ABT KARAN)

16394 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello folks ðŸ˜Š

well coming straight to the point I felt like sharing this with u all -

In one of the recent Jenny's interviews , she was asked " HOW IS KARAN AS A HUSBAND"?? 

TO WHICH SHE ANSWERED-

" HE IS SUCH A CHILD ... IF YOU ASK HIM TO NOT DO SOMETHING , THE MORE HE WILL DO IT"

don't you guys think that was a big hint jenny gave??   ok let me explain-

we have been making posts and signing petitions  regarding "Karan should get a hair cut ASAP"

may be he read those posts and I  even remember a ,member of FORUM32 interviewing him during the kitchen clean up BTS asking him to get a hair cut !!  

now after reading his wife's recent interview it struck me that this may be one of the reason he is not getting a hair cut 😛

I know my observation is absolutely LAME ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

and may be because of  the heavy schedule he is not getting time to get a hair cut done ðŸ˜• but I so so wish that he soon gets a hair cut and look like the old rough and tough ASAD AHMED KHAN

TOPIC OPEN FOR DISCUSSION 
Edited by 16394 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆 ... I think he likes making his fans happy ... I forgot which interview but in a recent interview he acknowledged he needs to get a haircut and grow a stubble 😛 ... so I think it's just cuz he doesnt have time the reason why he hasnt gotten a haircut yet 

Too bad Jenny doesnt know how to do haircuts... last summer I met a guy who gets his hair cut done by his wife, I found that kinda weird at first but his wife can cut men's hair pretty nicely :P 
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😆 But wat to do we cant stop cribbing about his hair and clean shaven look😆
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So we gotta use reverse psychology on him? ðŸ˜Š
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆😆... I can do anything to cut those damn hair😆
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i thought this would be something like those KaJen vs KaBhi fanbot posts but nay this was one of the CUTEST post ever seen 🤗

Yup apply the reverse psychology it does work on him 🤣 

But i think its all cause of the salsa and the western stage performances he has have had all this while :p 
16394 thumbnail
thank u so much Miss Humpty dumpty ðŸ˜Š 
and thank u so much all of u guys ðŸ˜Š 

I am so happy that my post got so many comments and likes ðŸ˜ƒ and ya I think we need to apply reverse psychology ðŸ˜†

and ya one of u mentioned that karan talked about getting a hair cut !! which interview was that ?? does any one which one is it ?? 
immigreat54 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know most of the girls won't agree with me, but I think KSG is looking good with long hair 
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lolll i love his long hair y u all want him to cut it awww his hairrr
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆 Everyone is wrong here... He finally realised he is a true Sardar and need to now tie a turban hence he is keeping his hair.🤣  Edited by sheilasandhu - 10 years ago