YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
(Posting whatever is coming in  my mind just for the sake of keeping the forum active..)

So from yesterday's epi we hav gathered that our latka jhatka Latika was truly pregnant...(still can't understand how she cud be😕)
and i must say she's SUCH a cruel and mean woman!!!! Got her own child aborted and that too for property!!!!!!!!!!! Really wonder if such people exist in the real world or not..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  Even I was shocked at the fact of Latika being genuinely pregnant! Of course people like her do exist in this world excessively!
fazilat786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
unfortunately there are women and men like these in the world😭 
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Latika if she was pregnant had planned her pregnancy.  I think that she and Rubel are probably not legally married and according to what she had said in a few episodes, the baby is her insurance policy, she will use the baby to get what she wants.  Since Rubel is not included in the will she is now using blackmail to blackmail the blackmailers to get a share of the property.  The Manek family and Latika are very greedy cruel people.  
-Seby- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Rubel is 100 times better than Latika... I know Rubel is a good for nothing fellow, but not so cruel...
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is so cruel. What parents enact and teach, children copy them and support. Money,money,money for latika. This world is a rattrap. Paiso ka khel hai.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I seriously feel bad for that innocent foitus...unborn child...who has rights to come into this world...! and these serials are demotivating & demoralising the world...! really, how can a mother do this with her child...:(
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree with all of you. I knew that Latika was evil and bad but I didn't know that she could be this cruel that she has a plan to abort her child. Rubel is also bad but Latika is so many times worser than Rubel. At least Rubel is helping Pankhuri save the family but on the other side is Latika who doesn't care anything other than herself and money! 
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: surali

I think Rubel is 100 times better than Latika... I know Rubel is a good for nothing fellow, but not so cruel...

i agree.
since nanaji's death i have started to dislike him less.he might be greedy,selfish,indecent,cruel and what not but somewhere deep deep down he has love for his family.
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry all of you, better for the child not to be born than to have such useless parents. And such an evil mother.