princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by sandy7

Recently, I watched Akbar the Great and I found out that Jodha had twins but they were too weak and died. Also, before Jodha, Ruqaiya gave birth to a baby girl and she also died, so after that she never become mother,later on Ruqaiya and Salima took responsibility of Saleem. In Akbar the Great, all the  wives of Akbar had good relationship with each other. And also Akbar had total of three sons, Salim, Murad and Daniyal.
r all those 3 kids from jodha?
No, Jodha had only one son and other two were from different wives.
hmm... don't know if i'm go crazy but i really want ekta maam to change it all... only jodha childs please...Angry
possessive for jalal... on behalf of jodhaShockedROFL

You're not alone! I think for us in this day and age having and loving more than one wife is not common and for them it may not have been that big of a deal but gosh it kills me to know that Jalal was ever close to any of his other wives besides Jodha. It would make me feel a ton better if I were to know he never married another women after Jodha and it was all about Jodha for him. I don't know why Ruqiya is always mentioned as his favorite because we all know she wasn't able to create space for herself in heart or make him aware of the fact that he indeed had a heart because that was Jodha. I can go on and on. Wish I could change history and erase all of Jalal's wives. Ruins the perfect love story which brings out my OCD. OuchWink

Riya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlrehannyoga23priya....Poojie....

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

ROFL ROFL on behalf of jodha 
yeah what else can be the reasonGeekROFL 
to wish Jalal to have just one wife that impossible... but wish that all of his love goes to Jodha...
all his nights tooWinkROFL tired JodhaOuchROFL

Edited by rehann - 15 August 2013 at 2:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinu

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged

I think since the story is about Akbar and Jodha, Ekta is going to focus only on them including  kid Salim later on.
About Salim, that's a different story that he was a spoiled prince, who was drinking and having fun with the ladies at the young age, but later on became a good king by the help of wife Nurjahan.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

another 1000 eps series of EKta??Shocked
Salim n Nurjahan?? Embarrassed

yoga23priya

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessonline

hmm... don't know if i'm go crazy but i really want ekta maam to change it all... only jodha childs please...Angry

You're not alone! I think for us in this day and age having and loving more than one wife is not common and for them it may not have been that big of a deal but gosh it kills me to know that Jalal was ever close to any of his other wives besides Jodha. It would make me feel a ton better if I were to know he never married another women after Jodha and it was all about Jodha for him. I don't know why Ruqiya is always mentioned as his favorite because we all know she wasn't able to create space for herself in heart or make him aware of the fact that he indeed had a heart because that was Jodha. I can go on and on. Wish I could change history and erase all of Jalal's wives. Ruins the perfect love story which brings out my OCD. OuchWink

Riya
yeah i wish that too... but for more dramatical affect i bet Ekta gonna bring more Jalal's wife after this... but for sure just some alliance matromonial not more than that... while Jalal's love n care all for Jodha... there a lot of Jalal's concubine n wife also who never sleep with Jalal...  they just happen to be Jalal wife not more than thatEmbarrassed nevermind for jodha we will stick on our duty...
possessiver of Jalal...ROFL

yoga23priya

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonilausarun

ROFL ROFL on behalf of jodha 
yeah what else can be the reasonGeekROFL 
to wish Jalal to have just one wife that impossible... but wish that all of his love goes to Jodha...
all his nights tooWinkROFL tired JodhaOuchROFL

hahahahha tired jodha Ouch  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL  

yoga23priya

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qush3

It seems that Jodha managed to give Akbhar not one but two sons:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wikibiohistory/Sandbox3/

in this link here written rukaiya was childless only jodha gave one son to akbar n other wives of him only gave him daughters don't know there r several stories when we search on google  Shocked

Edited by chinuchinu - 15 August 2013 at 3:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rehannyoga23priya

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinuchinu

Originally posted by qush3

It seems that Jodha managed to give Akbhar not one but two sons:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wikibiohistory/Sandbox3/

in this link here written rukaiya was childless only jodha gave one son to akbar n other wives of him only gave him daughters don't know there r several stories when we search on google  Shocked
is it??Shocked
then i prefer this one...
it's will be much much better if... Ruku-ruKu n others r loveless childless n brainless... all dozen childs come from jodha... boy then girl evry start n end of year...WinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priyachinuchinu

-ambrosia- IF-Sizzlerz
-ambrosia-
-ambrosia-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Recently, I watched Akbar the Great and I found out that Jodha had twins but they were too weak and died. Also, before Jodha, Ruqaiya gave birth to a baby girl and she also died, so after that she never become mother,later on Ruqaiya and Salima took responsibility of Saleem. In Akbar the Great, all the  wives of Akbar had good relationship with each other. And also Akbar had total of three sons, Salim, Murad and Daniyal.
r all those 3 kids from jodha?
No, Jodha had only one son and other two were from different wives.
ROFLROFL

yoga23priya

Go to top