Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qush3 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
She apparently had also given him twin sons who died
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00artlinks/agra_havell/16fatahpursikri.html
sandy7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Recently, I watched Akbar the Great and I found out that Jodha had twins but they were too weak and died. Also, before Jodha, Ruqaiya gave birth to a baby girl and she also died, so after that she never become mother,later on Ruqaiya and Salima took responsibility of Saleem. In Akbar the Great, all the  wives of Akbar had good relationship with each other. And also Akbar had total of three sons, Salim, Murad and Daniyal.
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandy7

Recently, I watched Akbar the Great and I found out that Jodha had twins but they were too weak and died. Also, before Jodha, Ruqaiya gave birth to a baby girl and she also died, so after that she never become mother,later on Ruqaiya and Salima took responsibility of Saleem. In Akbar the Great, all the  wives of Akbar had good relationship with each other. And also Akbar had total of three sons, Salim, Murad and Daniyal.

r all those 3 kids from jodha?
sandy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

r all those 3 kids from jodha?

No, Jodha had only one son and other two were from different wives.
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandy7

No, Jodha had only one son and other two were from different wives.

hmm... don't know if i'm go crazy but i really want ekta maam to change it all... only jodha childs please...😡
possessive for jalal... on behalf of jodha😲🤣
yoga23priya thumbnail
Prince Salim was only child of Jodha and Akbar,whereas Prince Daniyal was son of Akbar but with another wife. If Daniyal was Salim's own sibling then, why would Shahjahan kill him.

I don't know about Hassan and Hussain's mother. ðŸ˜³
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hmm... don't know if i'm go crazy but i really want ekta maam to change it all... only jodha childs please...😡

ROFL ðŸ¤£ on behalf of jodha 
yoga23priya thumbnail

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

sandy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Prince Salim was only child of Jodha and Akbar,whereas Prince Daniyal was son of Akbar but with another wife. If Daniyal was Salim's own sibling then, why would Shahjahan kill him.

I don't know about Hassan and Hussain's mother. ðŸ˜³

In Mughal history if you look back you will discover that they used to kill each others including sibling in order to get the crown.