Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

Havin high expectations frm show/ sangeeta/ ruslan (Page 8)

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
i have extremely high hopes with this show i am excited to watch a tv show after very long. i like the cast i like the plot i just hope the cv's do enough justice to it and not ruin wht they have

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Reading your post i fell in love with the promos again Day Dreaming Nice thread Big smile I have great expectations too Tongue Hope it meets to our expectations Embarrassed
divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I am actually rooting for this serial bcoz  of Sangita.She is a fine actress and what bits of this serial I have seen, she is great with her expressions.The concept is challenging for the PH.  The PH has to handle it well , they have talented actors/actresses, story and concept in their kitty and now they have to execute it in a intelligent way.I hope, the serial beginning with good concept doesn't go haywire after some episodes.So hoping for the best...and ready to take the rideBig smile

Go to top