yaya i need CC to spam now seriously!  😳🀣
me tooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys dont fight...

I have cum here here just for ruslaan...so he is mine...lol
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

me tooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hai na? πŸ˜› itna time kaise wate karein???CC ho toh at least post toh badhe? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by massu91

Guys dont fight...

I have cum here here just for ruslaan...so he is mine...lol

don't worry.the tight is ON ! 🀣
what to do,if they r having such dashing heros then what we can do unless fighting?πŸ˜†
yes..me too hv a lots of expectations frm the show
Age gap.. the concept... is always intriguing and fascinating.. 

Have been very impressed with the promo and wanted to see Sangeetas return to TV ..! She was one of my faves...in Des me nikla hoga chand..

And Ruslaan is so cute..was adorable in MP3 

Hope the show is good.. ! *fingers crossed*
I've also high expectations from the show since the time when I saw the promos & dat I came to know about the fresh story. Can't wait 2 see Sageetha on-screen as I've never seen her previous shows & of course Ruzlaan, hope the show will remains fresh & simple without adding twists & turns according to TRP's & all...
Originally posted by ak75

Hi Nidhi. My name is Anu. Lot of expectations from the show. I feel this pair will click. They are comfortable with each other off-screen too. Eager to see how their love blossoms on screen. Meanwhile you and Jes continue with tu tu mein meinπŸ˜†

Hey anu! well i hope the story remains simple yet charming dnt want any sort of alterations  or high voltage dramas πŸ₯± 

our tu tu main main will cont forever πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Nidz u here tooo??πŸ€— we always end up watching the same shows!!

As for the show I have really high expectations. Sangeeta is quite an awesome actress, she's mature and I luv her simple look for the show. Its quite refreshing.😳

Ruslan is tooo damn cute πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰, and he's playing a lawyer. His role from whatever I've read from the character sketch seems amazing.

As for the storyline, I'm really excited.

Cant wait for 9.30 (BTW why does every show that i watch start at 9.30...lolzz ...It becomes super hard to keep up with all at the same tymπŸ˜†)

Sehar our choices always match πŸ€— frankly speaking i feel i saw sangeeta somewhere bt then i didnt πŸ˜† hope the shows goes on floor as promising as the promos r πŸ˜›
Jeswa dnt spam so much mujhe daat padegi πŸ˜†