Havin high expectations frm show/ sangeeta/ ruslan

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hayye shabashe! First topic on this forum πŸ˜†

Well m here to express my views or expectations frm this show! The promos were shot so beautifully that for the first time i fell in love wid promo before the show started πŸ˜† that first promo where saanchi introduces herself & dhruv's entry *hayyeee maar suteya* i was the eagerly waiting to see who will be paired opposite saanchi *didnt knew its ruslan* ☺️

The very next promo was nani & dadi asking saanchi to meet some boy *not intereted in that boy until its dhruv* n tells saanchi she lost her JAWANI in caressing them n her bro n sis bt then saanchi says neither her(saanchi) budhapa going somewhere nor there jawani (dadi & nani) 🀣 *bt i still feel her nani (the other lady) she have been played by someone else as she doesnt looks like nani* πŸ˜† Ah atlast dhruv comes into the lime light hayyeee his smile was so charming i was completely lost when he smiled wid those bg lines ☺️ "ab to apne liye jee le zara"
"Hai tujhe bhi ijazat karle tu bhi mohabbat"

Bhahaha the third promo came wid dhruv coming to saanchi's factory! 'Dikhti to aam ladki jaisi hai par sochu to khaas lagti hai' πŸ‘ The bg was fab! And more i like the scene where he shows the file to her & stare at her n she looks away And the coffee scene was one of the best shot i love the way dhruv smiles when saanchi ignores her coffee for her work & family *that shows how she is dedicated towards her family & work*

Bt now dhruv will be there to make her realise that she should live for herself too n will be there wid her

M having lot more expectations frm this show! A passionate love story filled wid maturity of saanchi & kiddishness of dhruv πŸ˜› 

Hopefully shristi aarya & sony let the show be different frm other shows & dnt mess it up πŸ˜ƒ 

Still 12 hrs to go πŸ˜†

Enjoy,
Nidhi

P.S. I want to know ur views/expectations frm the show not one liners pls 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Still there is 12:34:12 time is remaining for show! and Sony is running a Time clock!😊

More than Sangeeta 's comeback & Ruslaan's entry , i'm looking forward to its unique story Nidhi ji😳, since from its 1st promo itself , it told us about a old woman falling in Love with much younger guy! and i think there is alot to add in story which will surely unfold.

My expectations from show are , it should maintain its class & not like other shows who change tracks as per TRP ratings, show should provide us a classy story to admire years!.

Let the Show begin!πŸ˜ƒ

Dev.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
oh okay u said it all Nidz πŸ˜›

as u r having thoughts same as i m ... everything is so great abt the show..exactly even without knowing it was Ruslaan it had left a great impact on our minds & now when it is Ruslaan i have no bounds in my thinking level..it is just getting wild & wild πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

& what i most like is they share amazing chemistry off screen 😳 even i saw their hug & i m jut going πŸ€ͺ also they sang together two times :P

& i also saw another launch IV where Rus said he has been a fan of her & he wld get jealous if any other guy was paired with her ..😲☺️ & she said she is falling in love already πŸ˜›

read another article where he said it is easy for him to play like he is infatuated by the lady coz he is in real life πŸ€ͺ

ACTUALLY i m on a hype here 🀣
...Jes... thumbnail
plz time fly & let it be night & then i may study πŸ˜› otherwise due to excitement i m just sleeping all the time or IF-ing πŸ€£
GuardianDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

oh okay u said it all Nidz πŸ˜›

as u r having thoughts same as i m ... everything is so great abt the show..exactly even without knowing it was Ruslaan it had left a great impact on our minds & now when it is Ruslaan i have no bounds in my thinking level..it is just getting wild & wild πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

& what i most like is they share amazing chemistry off screen 😳 even i saw their hug & i m jut going πŸ€ͺ also they sang together two times :P

& i also saw another launch IV where Rus said he has been a fan of her & he wld get jealous if any other guy was paired with her ..😲☺️ & she said she is falling in love already πŸ˜›

read another article where he said it is easy for him to play like he is infatuated by the lady coz he is in real life πŸ€ͺ

ACTUALLY i m on a hype here 🀣

@Bold stay away! He is mine *warning* πŸ˜ˆ 

Well my chachi didnt knew the story n said the guy looks more younger as cmpared to sangeeta so i said thats the story πŸ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail

plz time fly & let it be night & then i may study πŸ˜› otherwise due to excitement i m just sleeping all the time or IF-ing πŸ€£

yes same here! Bt have to watch A2 twice πŸ₯± to see JLZ promos πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidz-

@Bold stay away! He is mine *warning* πŸ˜ˆ 

Well my chachi didnt knew the story n said the guy looks more younger as cmpared to sangeeta so i said thats the story πŸ˜†

excuse me 😈😈 there is nothing such thing , he is Mine πŸ˜›

oh yah the story has such class & i only have seen such concepts in Eng movies!!..have u seen the Prime movie?πŸ˜›
...Jes... thumbnail

yes same here! Bt have to watch A2 twice πŸ₯± to see JLZ promos πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 why u didn't like A2??? πŸ€”
GuardianDevil thumbnail

excuse me 😈😈 there is nothing such thing , he is Mine πŸ˜›

oh yah the story has such class & i only have seen such concepts in Eng movies!!..have u seen the Prime movie?πŸ˜›

Oye go to GR Ruslan is mine πŸ˜› 

i guess not! Have heard the movie name for the first time πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

Oye go to GR Ruslan is mine πŸ˜› 

i guess not! Have heard the movie name for the first time πŸ˜†

nah GR is not for Me πŸ˜› Rus just matches me πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† why nobody has seen it on earth unless me??!!! πŸ˜† it has the same concept a guy of 26 falls for a 34(not sure bt above 33) aged woman ... & as it was damn passionate & hot πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
☺️