Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Havin high expectations frm show/ sangeeta/ ruslan

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Hayye shabashe! First topic on this forum LOL

Well m here to express my views or expectations frm this show! The promos were shot so beautifully that for the first time i fell in love wid promo before the show started LOL that first promo where saanchi introduces herself & dhruv's entry *hayyeee maar suteya* i was the eagerly waiting to see who will be paired opposite saanchi *didnt knew its ruslan* Blushing

The very next promo was nani & dadi asking saanchi to meet some boy *not intereted in that boy until its dhruv* n tells saanchi she lost her JAWANI in caressing them n her bro n sis bt then saanchi says neither her(saanchi) budhapa going somewhere nor there jawani (dadi & nani) ROFL *bt i still feel her nani (the other lady) she have been played by someone else as she doesnt looks like nani* LOL Ah atlast dhruv comes into the lime light Day Dreaming hayyeee his smile was so charming i was completely lost when he smiled wid those bg lines Blushing "ab to apne liye jee le zara"
"Hai tujhe bhi ijazat karle tu bhi mohabbat" Day Dreaming

Bhahaha the third promo came wid dhruv coming to saanchi's factory! 'Dikhti to aam ladki jaisi hai par sochu to khaas lagti hai' Clap The bg was fab! And more i like the scene where he shows the file to her & stare at her n she looks away Day Dreaming And the coffee scene was one of the best shot i love the way dhruv smiles when saanchi ignores her coffee for her work & family *that shows how she is dedicated towards her family & work*

Bt now dhruv will be there to make her realise that she should live for herself too n will be there wid her Day Dreaming

M having lot more expectations frm this show! A passionate love story filled wid maturity of saanchi & kiddishness of dhruv Tongue 

Hopefully shristi aarya & sony let the show be different frm other shows & dnt mess it up Big smile 

Still 12 hrs to go OuchLOL

Enjoy,
Nidhi

P.S. I want to know ur views/expectations frm the show not one liners pls Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

galacticgemrishani77bewakoofLadki-Hina-..geeth..sky_fighterak75sehar mehrotra*Dev.*...Jes...

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Still there is 12:34:12 time is remaining for show! and Sony is running a Time clock!Smile

More than Sangeeta 's comeback & Ruslaan's entry , i'm looking forward to its unique story Nidhi jiEmbarrassed, since from its 1st promo itself , it told us about a old woman falling in Love with much younger guy! and i think there is alot to add in story which will surely unfold.

My expectations from show are , it should maintain its class & not like other shows who change tracks as per TRP ratings, show should provide us a classy story to admire years!.

Let the Show begin!Big smile

Dev.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth..Aloof....Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
oh okay u said it all Nidz Tongue

as u r having thoughts same as i m ... everything is so great abt the show..exactly even without knowing it was Ruslaan it had left a great impact on our minds & now when it is Ruslaan i have no bounds in my thinking level..it is just getting wild & wild TongueLOL

& what i most like is they share amazing chemistry off screen Embarrassed even i saw their hug & i m jut going Silly also they sang together two times :P

& i also saw another launch IV where Rus said he has been a fan of her & he wld get jealous if any other guy was paired with her ..ShockedBlushing & she said she is falling in love already Tongue

read another article where he said it is easy for him to play like he is infatuated by the lady coz he is in real life Silly

ACTUALLY i m on a hype here ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth..Aloof.

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
plz time fly & let it be night & then i may study Tongue otherwise due to excitement i m just sleeping all the time or IF-ing ROFL
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

oh okay u said it all Nidz Tongue

as u r having thoughts same as i m ... everything is so great abt the show..exactly even without knowing it was Ruslaan it had left a great impact on our minds & now when it is Ruslaan i have no bounds in my thinking level..it is just getting wild & wild TongueLOL

& what i most like is they share amazing chemistry off screen Embarrassed even i saw their hug & i m jut going Silly also they sang together two times :P

& i also saw another launch IV where Rus said he has been a fan of her & he wld get jealous if any other guy was paired with her ..ShockedBlushing & she said she is falling in love already Tongue

read another article where he said it is easy for him to play like he is infatuated by the lady coz he is in real life Silly

ACTUALLY i m on a hype here ROFL

@Bold stay away! He is mine *warning* Evil Smile 

Well my chachi didnt knew the story n said the guy looks more younger as cmpared to sangeeta so i said thats the story LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth.....Jes...

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

plz time fly & let it be night & then i may study Tongue otherwise due to excitement i m just sleeping all the time or IF-ing ROFL

yes same here! Bt have to watch A2 twice Sleepy to see JLZ promos LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

it is just getting wild & wild TongueLOL

@Bold stay away! He is mine *warning* Evil Smile 

Well my chachi didnt knew the story n said the guy looks more younger as cmpared to sangeeta so i said thats the story LOL

excuse me Evil SmileEvil Smile there is nothing such thing , he is Mine TongueApprove

oh yah the story has such class & i only have seen such concepts in Eng movies!!..have u seen the Prime movie?Tongue
...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

yes same here! Bt have to watch A2 twice Sleepy to see JLZ promos LOL

ROFLROFL why u didn't like A2??? Ermm

Go to top