Posted: 10 years ago
avi show got 6pm slot from august 26th
Who told u this. 6 pm slot is not good.
one of avina fan saw it on tv and posted in fb and they want this show to be success then they gave 6pm slot
anyway hope avinash new show create history in this time slot like cb1 and i think they followed centiment here like tmls became hit na aug 25 before avinash bday they released and now aug 26th they r releasing on avinash bday it is a gift for him and us ALL THE BEST avinash waiting
Hmm 6 pm not good at least 7 pm to hota at least the after work crowd is home 

Any way hope his show is a big success 
Don't get me wrong but I don't think it will do well in that slot. I think more people will watch a repeat of it instead then star plus will think its not doing well. How annoying but I guess it's better than afternoon slot. Usually the earlier the slop, the results have been lower.. Because people watch repeats more. I will only see it after recording it but so far no show that early has lasted longer than a year and I have watched too many soaps Indian in by life. Star plus is making mistake.
I'm so happy avinash show is coming this month
Here in Canada I don't no what time
Originally posted by ushasri

anyway hope avinash new show create history in this time slot like cb1 and i think they followed centiment here like tmls became hit na aug 25 before avinash bday they released and now aug 26th they r releasing on avinash bday it is a gift for him and us ALL THE BEST avinash waiting

it think avi's bday is on 22 aug..it is rubi's bday on 26th aug..his show will start on rubi's bday..how wonderful😳..
thx. Read it last nigth sad to hear 6 pm no one watch tv in India then. People are having dinner. Feeling sad for Avinash.. this timeslot maybe has been given because of the outburst of the fans of IPPk .. but don't get it.. if they wanted to give 6 pm always why not keep the name Aasta..so no one would be offended.. and no would compare and start fresh why make it a second season...what crap strategy to give it 6 pm how it is going to garner TRP, people eat at that time..
Originally posted by avina_radev48

it think avi's bday is on 22 aug..it is rubi's bday on 26th aug..his show will start on rubi's bday..how wonderful😳..

It's starting on Rubina's birthday.I hope it does wonders at 6P.M slot.