Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND OS - Birthday Suit [Romance] (Page 15)

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tia_0810

No Bladyee I didn't Imagined for the life of me Use of Jalebis Like this, and Secretly I loveddd it ;) SIGH! Ur FAB MISS :D

One request I have for u if you dont mind... The hug in the scene below is my Fav. Hugs of ARSHI, It was SO emotional n full of Love and Deep HOW passion How I wished he could have just kissed her Forehead or something. Well from this I mean Pleaase something Hell emotional Like this I want to see them comfort each other and have this kind of Emotional hug! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LDE4jwqK8c

That is my FAVORITE hug of all time! So much meaning and emotions. The way she desperately clutches at him. Ugh... so so so emotional!! I must say that I never saw that as a scene to expound on, but you never know, maybe in the future!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.star

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkly

Wow amazing OS. Khushi and Jalebi really go hand in hand. I must say appropriate song selection and suits Khushi very well. I am really surprised that you remembered his birthday and wrote this fantastic OS.

Their first Purple Orchid experience was a disaster :-). Khushi was mind blowing in this OS. She took the control and ordered his favorite items.

And the romance was .. really I have no words. It was heartwarming.

I think Khushi + jalebis go hand in hand too!! Tongue I thought the song was good for this occasion. A little crazy and out of place, but now our Arnavji has a better, happier, memory to attach to it and not just when she changed his ringtone! LOL 

I was thinking about which OS concept to write about next, and then I happened to remember that Arnav's bday (or so we thought from the passport) was coming up, and I decided to write out my original thought from last year. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Their first encounter at Purple Orchid was definitely a disaster, but a very cute one that only brought them closer. Day Dreaming I just love these two together, I can't keep the romance out of it! Really glad you enjoyed. Smile
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
sanaya_pari Goldie
sanaya_pari
sanaya_pari

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
omg!!! it was so hot n awesome os...
Totally loved it..
u r d best blayde..
thanks for d pm dear..
-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Blayde ji..

I agree with Arnav ji... this was the best birthday ever..

Well what better than a strip tease and a lap dance together.. *ahem*

Ohmigod.. I was thinking about some sexy song.. but you totally surprised me by coming up with Jalebi bai song..

It was so Khushi-yish hahahha..

Guess Blayde ji is suffering from high Khushi Mania...LOL
Not that I hated it.. It was just amazing... song and surroundings really does not matter when you have got the chemistry like ArHi to dream on.

And Orange lace, that was very new yaar.. Jalebilicious hehehe..

So Arnav gets his jalebi in his way... and Jalebi gets to ride her Arnav ji LMAFOO..

I loved the way Khushi boldly accepted his birthday wish and fulfilled it Embarrassed
Biwi ho to aisi Wink

I am yet to make the banner for this OS!! Will send you the same tomorrow after I am done editing the same..

Mucho Pyars to my Blayde ji.
Hug

Stay Bliss-ed Wink

Fried Rice ji!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blaydewhiterose29

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Blayde ji..

Well what better than a strip tease and a lap dance together.. *ahem* I know right? Tongue I'm sure Arnavji agrees. Big smile

Ohmigod.. I was thinking about some sexy song.. but you totally surprised me by coming up with Jalebi bai song..

It was so Khushi-yish hahahha.. My thought was - only Khushi and her nautanki brain would do something like this!LOL

Guess Blayde ji is suffering from high Khushi Mania...LOL I am always suffering from the effects of ArShi's chemistry. Their love is definitely my bimaari, and concocting stories about them is my medicine! Day Dreaming
Not that I hated it.. It was just amazing... song and surroundings really does not matter when you have got the chemistry like ArHi to dream on. - totally agree!! 

And Orange lace, that was very new yaar.. Jalebilicious hehehe.. Again, leave it to Khushi. A walking talking, seducing jalebi just for her Arnavji. Tongue

So Arnav gets his jalebi in his way... and Jalebi gets to ride her Arnav ji LMAFOO.. WinkEmbarrassedI have no other comment on that!! Censored LOL

I loved the way Khushi boldly accepted his birthday wish and fulfilled it Embarrassed
Biwi ho to aisi Wink Bilkul!! 

I am yet to make the banner for this OS!! Will send you the same tomorrow after I am done editing the same.. Take your time love! I really appreciate you doing them for me!! Heart

Mucho Pyars to my Blayde ji. Mucho pyaar back to my Fried Rice ji!! HeartHug
Hug

Stay Bliss-ed Wink <-- I am totally gonna start using this! My Fried Rice ji, so clever! Tongue

Fried Rice ji!

whiterose29

-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blayde

Blayde ji..

Well what better than a strip tease and a lap dance together.. *ahem* I know right? Tongue I'm sure Arnavji agrees. Big smile 

It was so Khushi-yish hahahha.. My thought was - only Khushi and her nautanki brain would do something like this!LOL

Guess Blayde ji is suffering from high Khushi Mania...LOL I am always suffering from the effects of ArShi's chemistry. Their love is definitely my bimaari, and concocting stories about them is my medicine! Day Dreaming And I want you to be beemar like this alwaysLOLand not forget having medicines every hour Wink 

Not that I hated it.. It was just amazing... song and surroundings really does not matter when you have got the chemistry like ArHi to dream on. - totally agree!! 

And Orange lace, that was very new yaar.. Jalebilicious hehehe.. Again, leave it to Khushi. A walking talking, seducing jalebi just for her Arnavji. Tongue Aaahh I like that! Blushing

So Arnav gets his jalebi in his way... and Jalebi gets to ride her Arnav ji LMAFOO.. WinkEmbarrassedI have no other comment on that!! Censored LOL Besharmi Zindabad ROFL

I am yet to make the banner for this OS!! Will send you the same tomorrow after I am done editing the same.. Take your time love! I really appreciate you doing them for me!! Heart

Hug Love you Blayde ji Hug

Stay Bliss-ed Wink <-- I am totally gonna start using this! My Fried Rice ji, so clever! Tongue
Hehehehe kya karun bachpan se aisi hoon..LOL

Fried Rice ji!

blayde

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blayde

Blayde ji..

Guess Blayde ji is suffering from high Khushi Mania...LOL I am always suffering from the effects of ArShi's chemistry. Their love is definitely my bimaari, and concocting stories about them is my medicine! Day Dreaming And I want you to be beemar like this alwaysLOLand not forget having medicines every hour Wink 

And Orange lace, that was very new yaar.. Jalebilicious hehehe.. Again, leave it to Khushi. A walking talking, seducing jalebi just for her Arnavji. Tongue Aaahh I like that! Blushing

So Arnav gets his jalebi in his way... and Jalebi gets to ride her Arnav ji LMAFOO.. WinkEmbarrassedI have no other comment on that!! Censored LOL Besharmi Zindabad ROFL

Hug Love you Blayde ji Hug

Hehehehe kya karun bachpan se aisi hoon..LOL

Fried Rice ji!

ROFL ROFL

blayde

Go to top