Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND OS - Birthday Suit [Romance] (Page 14)

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tia_0810

Alright! I need to Breathe First... Don't worry, I know CPR! LOL (No really I do!! Big smile)

You have just Changed the meaning of Jalebis for me, if was after Khushi's character that made me love Jalebis, But after your OS it has changed the Meaning only!  Aw shucks! Embarrassed Maybe you went from liking jalebis to loving them now! Wink

My Gosh, How? I mean How? I mean Reallly? You actualllyyy???Yes, I went there. Shame on me!! Tongue Teehee, I love when you are flabbergasted! Big smile 

LOl sorry for being all this Dramatic But Seriously Hats Off my Love what a use of Jalebisss... My God I'm Spell Bounded.  No need to be sorry! I love your dramabaazi! Tongue You always say that I predict what you would want me to write and that it comes to fruition. But did you ever imagine jalebis like this?? LOL

I thoroughly Loved each word, starting form her command to him to come home at sharp 6 and he coming some seconds before only, then they sitting on the back seat Oh so Close and she being All Prefect for him and choosing the best for him. His thoughts for his gift, but him being Shocked to witness her in that suit. And the part he realising he is wearing too Many Clothes ... LOL ... Our Arnavji can be a little impatient sometimes. Although he does wear a lot of layers! ROFL

and Yesss She having a Jalebi in her mouth when she turned... hehehehehehe I actually imagined her. I'm so glad! That picture I wanted everyone to visualize, I feel is the essence of Khushi and her nautanki! Smile

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll make sure you finish," Arnav let his eyes transfix onto hers as she blushed hotly at his words! - Beautifulll and so romantic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hai...why thank you! I do try EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

and Yesss then the use of jalebisss... SIGH!  I better not go into the detail. I really wish I could've seen your face when reading that part. I bet it was priceless. It would've made my day! Big smile

Thankuuu for a Perfectly Made Jalebious OS!You are very welcome!! 
Love Youuu Pyaar you too!! Your comment made my day! HugHeart
Tia Embarrassed

Edited by blayde - 19 August 2013 at 5:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.star

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hot as always :)
blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maddy1270

Khushi ordering Arnav about, leaving him speechless, then hesitantly calling him back is adorable as is his eagerness to be with her only to be met with a locked door... he drowning in his wife's ethereal beauty is another awww moment. The description of her smoky eyes is just wow! Arnav's trepidation at the thought of what an outlandish suit she might present him and his willingness to go along so as to keep her happy is cute. Khushi snuggled up to Arnav and he with one arm around her shoulders and the other clasping both hers on her lap is a beautiful image of trust, companionship and love! Her adeptness at ordering at the restaurant comes as a surprise but turns him on, too... looks like he's eager to relinquish control in other spheres of life, too!  Loved this bold yet impish Khushi who came up with the idea of giving her hubby dearest a striptease and a lapdance as a memorable birthday giftArnav yearning to savor his wife vividly shows how much he wants her... Khushi's sling-shot action with her panties, without bothering to note where they fell, is quite bold, thus bringing Arnav to his knees: Arnav's frustration at being overdressed in comparison to Khushi and the alacrity with which he disrobes is damn amusing! He incorporating the jalebi in their foreplay will ensure that a jalebi will never look the same to them hereafter! Lovely how he commandeered her grand finale, turning it into something more explosive! His promise to his lovely wife that he would ensure that she finishes is a double entendre if ever there was one! Their teasing banter after their lovemaking is endearing...Arnav loves Khushi's alter-ego and reiterates his love for his Khushi, bringing a smile to her face. This, in turn, fills his once-upon-a-time empty heart with happiness... you really have a knack for combining sensuality with emotion, thus pulling us in! Beautifully written!

I believe I already told you how much I love your in-detail insight and commentary. Really does warm my heart, and helps me continue writing! Hug 
blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anarocksick

Aha this was was so goood, Blayde! 

Love how your write the love making scenes. They are filled with so much love and emotions.

Aw thank  you so much for the support! I always have this fear of sounding repetitive in my stories, especially regarding the love scenes, but I am glad you are still enthralled! I had never written erotica prior to my blog and so that doubt always lingers with me. Words like yours gives me the courage to continue writing. Embarrassed
magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
loved the os very much...that was the best birthday gift for arnav..WinkBlushing..n it was blushworthy too...
montyk Groupbie
montyk
montyk

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
WOW!!
Full of romance .. Naughtiness .. Sexy and fun
I really love  your stories.. They r very close to the charectors
When I miss IPK I read your stories .. They r like extended versions of our serial.
 My request is please write more often:)
Thank you 

montyk Groupbie
montyk
montyk

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
WOW!!
Full of romance .. Naughtiness .. Sexy .. Hot and beautiful as always:)
Your stories r very close to IPK 
They r like extended episodes of IPK.
Whenever I miss IPK I read your stories 
Once again thank you:)
One request please write more often:) 
falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
No Bladyee I didn't Imagined for the life of me Use of Jalebis Like this, and Secretly I loveddd it ;) SIGH! Ur FAB MISS :D

One request I have for u if you dont mind... The hug in the scene below is my Fav. Hugs of ARSHI, It was SO emotional n full of Love and Deep HOW passion How I wished he could have just kissed her Forehead or something. Well from this I mean Pleaase something Hell emotional Like this I want to see them comfort each other and have this kind of Emotional hug! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LDE4jwqK8c

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blayde

Go to top