Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND OS - Birthday Suit [Romance] (Page 13)

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

My Res!

I think you forgot to unres lady! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.star

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_5

Omg this is my guilty pleasure song ahahahahaha! I loved it when they incorporated it into the show when Khushi chnaged Arnav's ringtone!

This is sooo Khushi ahahahah! The girl knows how to dance! So I wasn't surprised with this concept, I expected racy lingerie not a suit but it was a good idea!! :)

I am only a fan of this song because of Khushi! She totally made it for me. And I thought well... this would be a song of her selection... fun, upbeat, sort of out of place for the mood she was trying to set, but still managed to make it work. A reflection of our lovable Khushi plus the added touch of her as a wife attempting to seduce her husband, in her original sanki way! Tongue And I do realize that others have may have written about Khushi stripping (maybe even to Jalebi Bai), but... I couldn't help myself. I tried my best and hope that I was able to stand out from the others. EmbarrassedAlso the thought occurred to me because I really wanted to use the "birthday suit" double entendre! LOL
whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Res (will edit this pretty soon) Day Dreaming

*Edited*

What to say Blayde ji Blushing Blushing This made me blush furiously, just like your other works do to me. Blushing

I love eating jalebis, but now it won't be the same for me after reading this. Blushing Blushing

Khushi wearing the suit & then stripping for her Arnavji Day Dreaming Tongue Her Arnavji would have definately enjoyed this birthday! <3 Wink Day Dreaming

And so did we enjoyed reading this! SillySilly

Keep such stuffs coming Blayde Ji, because I just LOVE your writings! Heart Embarrassed You simply Rock! Cool

Love youu! Hug Heart

Edited by whiterose29 - 22 August 2013 at 10:02am
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
that is hot update
Dedivol Senior Member
Dedivol
Dedivol

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Yayyy !! you updated a new one :D
loved it <3 it was a very nice concept!
continue soon :)
blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Divya..

Me first :D !!!

You were first! Big smile But you were also first to forget unres! lol 
blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashw99

amazing as always...
hehe... he cringe at a thought of shiny suits i wonder how how would he look in that, khushi is able of buying such things taking into account her own flashy wardrobe ; )
Omg... that jilabi bai dance was so perfect for khushi i could imagine her moves amazingly written.
and what followed was perfect bliss, very passionate and so jalabi field ; )
thank you so much for this os its really nice.
will wait for more : )

So glad you could envision her dancing. That part was hard to write! How does one describe  a dance move?? I wanted to have you see what I saw in my head, I hope it worked! Embarrassed And yes, her flashy wardrobe is what Mr. Fashion House ASR himself used to despise. Especially after the red shirt disaster, I couldn't blame him for cringing at the thought of her getting him a suit. Good thing he ended up having nothing to fear! WinkBig smile
ps  - I love these words you guys are coming up with to describe this OS: "Jalebi-fied" &  "Jalbilicious" LOL

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupama.

What started as cute and funny turned out to be exquisite and sensually sweet. Thank you for coming back with another OS that made us indulge in them in an altogether another level. Loved the birthdasy surprises...especially the strip and lap dance. and then there was Khushi in jalebi like colours that did something to Arnav :D Oh you are very welcome! Tongue And also, Arnav isn't really fond of jalebis, so I thought hmm...maybe Khushi in orange would entice him LOL. And I think the jalebis ended up doing something to both of them. Big smile

And savouring the sugary sweetness scenes...ah! Blushing Haha I figured this would be the main reaction of people. When I reread it after posting my own face looked like this: Shocked

Loved this line---his once upon a time empty heart-now full. At first I was going to end the story with just his declaration of love, and then the once-upon-a-time line popped into my head to show how content he was in life. Glad you noticed! Embarrassed

Go to top