Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND OS - Birthday Suit [Romance] (Page 12)

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anarocksick

Aha this was was so goood, Blayde! 

Love how your write the love making scenes. They are filled with so much love and emotions.

Aw thank  you so much for the support! I always have this fear of sounding repetitive in my stories, especially regarding the love scenes, but I am glad you are still enthralled! I had never written erotica prior to my blog and so that doubt always lingers with me. Words like yours gives me the courage to continue writing. Embarrassed

magss24 Goldie
magss24
magss24

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
loved the os very much...that was the best birthday gift for arnav..WinkBlushing..n it was blushworthy too...
montyk Groupbie
montyk
montyk

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
WOW!!
Full of romance .. Naughtiness .. Sexy and fun
I really love  your stories.. They r very close to the charectors
When I miss IPK I read your stories .. They r like extended versions of our serial.
 My request is please write more often:)
Thank you 

montyk Groupbie
montyk
montyk

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
WOW!!
Full of romance .. Naughtiness .. Sexy .. Hot and beautiful as always:)
Your stories r very close to IPK 
They r like extended episodes of IPK.
Whenever I miss IPK I read your stories 
Once again thank you:)
One request please write more often:) 
falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
No Bladyee I didn't Imagined for the life of me Use of Jalebis Like this, and Secretly I loveddd it ;) SIGH! Ur FAB MISS :D

One request I have for u if you dont mind... The hug in the scene below is my Fav. Hugs of ARSHI, It was SO emotional n full of Love and Deep HOW passion How I wished he could have just kissed her Forehead or something. Well from this I mean Pleaase something Hell emotional Like this I want to see them comfort each other and have this kind of Emotional hug! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LDE4jwqK8c

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blayde

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tia_0810

No Bladyee I didn't Imagined for the life of me Use of Jalebis Like this, and Secretly I loveddd it ;) SIGH! Ur FAB MISS :D

One request I have for u if you dont mind... The hug in the scene below is my Fav. Hugs of ARSHI, It was SO emotional n full of Love and Deep HOW passion How I wished he could have just kissed her Forehead or something. Well from this I mean Pleaase something Hell emotional Like this I want to see them comfort each other and have this kind of Emotional hug! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LDE4jwqK8c

That is my FAVORITE hug of all time! So much meaning and emotions. The way she desperately clutches at him. Ugh... so so so emotional!! I must say that I never saw that as a scene to expound on, but you never know, maybe in the future!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.star

blayde Senior Member
blayde
blayde

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkly

Wow amazing OS. Khushi and Jalebi really go hand in hand. I must say appropriate song selection and suits Khushi very well. I am really surprised that you remembered his birthday and wrote this fantastic OS.

Their first Purple Orchid experience was a disaster :-). Khushi was mind blowing in this OS. She took the control and ordered his favorite items.

And the romance was .. really I have no words. It was heartwarming.

I think Khushi + jalebis go hand in hand too!! Tongue I thought the song was good for this occasion. A little crazy and out of place, but now our Arnavji has a better, happier, memory to attach to it and not just when she changed his ringtone! LOL 

I was thinking about which OS concept to write about next, and then I happened to remember that Arnav's bday (or so we thought from the passport) was coming up, and I decided to write out my original thought from last year. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Their first encounter at Purple Orchid was definitely a disaster, but a very cute one that only brought them closer. Day Dreaming I just love these two together, I can't keep the romance out of it! Really glad you enjoyed. Smile
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Go to top