Fan Fictions

IPKKND OS - Birthday Suit [Romance] - Page 10

blayde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PhenoixTears

I was so happy to see an update from you and boyy!! Aww yay! πŸ˜ƒ 

I was more than happy after reading it and all pun intended πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  Teehee!! πŸ˜† 
That was one hell of a birthday celebration starting with a lovely dinner and ended with such a passionate night. God, you have made sure that not only Khushi but your readers also doesnt look at jalebis without remembering whatever happened in Birthday Suit.  I am in the same boat as you! I can not bite into a jalebi without blushing now!! ☺️ Although I think that's where this idea may have stemmed from...😳🀬 
It had moments from show but everything was in your flavor, brilliant work dear. Your updates always leave me speechless, amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ *Takes a bow* Thank you so much love, you have left me speechless. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blayde thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: glamourbird

WOW!! that was hot!! Oh why thank you! I do try. πŸ˜³

I love how u have still kept arnav & khushi alive even after so long!! It is all because of readers like you that keep on reading my stories and give me fuel to continue! 

Keep writing and keep the flame of arhi burning always Their flame was more like an inferno. Not so easy to die out! 

Edited by blayde - 10 years ago
blayde thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alexandrite91

I have officially been rendered speechless. You definitely have a way with words. I'd never expect such perfection and intricate design in an OS that it so ravishing and sensual. 

The basic idea is not unheard of but your rendition is truly remarkable. This was one more reason I hesitated to write this OS a year ago, as I realized that many others before me might have written something similar. This time I just couldn't help it and decided to let my words set me apart if they could! 
The dinner and her taking authority into her own hands was such a master stroke. How you expressed the effect her sassy and saucy attitude brought in Arnav made the entire episode unbelievably potent and simply amazing.
The intensity of emotion that your words crafted definitely deserves praise. This is the first sample of your work that I have read and you have swept me off my feet. Aww! Yay! Being romantical is hard work! πŸ˜³ Thank you for letting me affect you as I have. 
Actually, I found the song selection a bit weird at first but as you progressed with the OS I was completely convinced and thrilled with the result. Haha, yes I know that song doesn't induce the normal person to say "yes this is a tune I want to strip to", but then again our beloved Khushi doesn't exactly fall into the "normal" category! πŸ˜† 
The orange color is not even close to my favorite but you worked it in beautifully. Again, same notion as above. Only Khushi would pick such a horrendously un-sexy color, for the sake of her jalebi theme. πŸ˜‰
Another thing that I want to specifically appreciate is how you maintained ArHi's innate nature while expanding the horizons and experimenting with possibility. The return call of "Aap ayegein na"  and Anrav's reaction were very realistic and charming. Thank you for that. I do try my best to stick to their original characters from the show, albeit I do have to deviate when I am improvising the stuff we never saw on tv, but I think their characters are what made us fall in love with them on the show, and so I always want to carry that through my writing as well. 
I definitely want to read all your previous work and any future work so please feel free to PM with anything you write.
Meanwhile, I shall remain a greatly impressed and very happy reader. Looking forward to it!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by blayde - 10 years ago
-Megha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwh! <'3 β€οΈ
ILoveeddd ths OS babe ... πŸ€—

TOO HOTT TO MENTION !!! β˜ΊοΈ

Made me Blush like a crazy insane gal !! :D πŸ˜³
blayde thumbnail
Do check out the new banner for this story (on pg. 1) created by my dearest Sarunfanatic_Ji! β€οΈ
radhikasmith289 thumbnail
Hi i have read all ur story only a short version, pls send me ur blog to me, i wud like to read them, they seem very interesting., and i loved the the short version so far...
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow mind blowing !!! best birthday gift for a husband from a wife... loved khushi, the jalebi bai and mr raizada, the birthday boy... loved it..  πŸ˜‰

thanks for pm πŸ˜ƒ
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wooow. Considering Khushi's love for Jalebi, I already thought differently of that particular sweet. But now, you take that "difference"  to whole another level! With your title, I obviously had an idea of how this OS would end! But Khushi giving a strip show was something I never would have thought of . Wow, this shy meek KKGSR has surely turned into vixen alright. You have no idea how shocked I am at the moment with the idea of Khushi stripping like THAT. And lot of it has to do with the way you wrote it. Enough description/detail for readers to know what exactly she is doing, but nothing vulgar. And this makes me wonder, how exactly do you manage to write something steamy yet not obscene? Edited by nine2 - 10 years ago
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Super hot...birthday gift and suit too...πŸ˜‰
sugandhbhawna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome..
loved the chemistry they both share...