Diya Aur Baati Hum

Multi-tasking Men (Page 2)

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liebe-

Agree with u pothi abt wt u said men..

all over!!! now sandy's job s nothing but to chase her dream,suraj dream.temporary leave for angan drama.but she will come back.yep.

When did you discover the exclamation mark?
First time I'm seeing you using it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Duggukede IF-Sizzlerz
Duggukede
Duggukede

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
nice post you always make good posts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_HolicRitu-

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fresco.

Originally posted by -Liebe-

Agree with u pothi abt wt u said men..

all over!!! now sandy's job s nothing but to chase her dream,suraj dream.temporary leave for angan drama.but she will come back.yep.

When did you discover the exclamation mark?----me no lol.its shirin'sLOL
First time I'm seeing you using it.

no used it quite several times na.

Ritu-

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Paati I know you want them back in RM soon. I don't know how will cope without my BhaSan. So hope we have a new and improved aangan drama style soon.

Rama, ya most dramas the guys have no clue and don't want to get involved between 2 women. But here...the men enjoy sorting out these dramas one by one. 

Nikita, Thank you, today SRK made me like his role for the first time, so it inspired me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic-Liebe-Ritu-

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Nice angle Anusha. At least in my case I find my husband to be emotionally more stronger then me. Here also it is the same with Suraj and Bhabasa. Sandhya's thoughts were undergoing a period of evolution and with gentle prodding from Bhabasa and Suraj she has decided to take the plunge. Now there won't be any looking back for her. No doubt from time to time during the course of this year Bhabo will keep reminding her of separating Bhabo from her son or creating a rift between them. It is that pressure she has to learn to withstand. That is where her real will power will be tested. We cannot conclude the battle is over. An injured sherni like Bhabo will not take defeat lying down. I sincerely hope from now onwards Sandhya has it in her not to succumb to Bhabo's blackmails in the future.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slodkagila-Liebe-Ritu-

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
pothi.new version of angan drama? then angan drama holiday version only.
Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Completely Agree with you. Some men in the house ( Babhasa and Suraj) are the only ones to understand Sandhya. Vikram is too busy being greedy and Mohit is too busy ranting on about "divorce". 

I feel that Sandhya should listen to Suraj and Babhasa and just concentrate on her dreams. Suraj and Sandhya have gone through a lot to get this far. They shouldn't back out. Sandhya has sacrificed a lot for her dreams and bared a lot of taunts from people. She should forget about everything and everyone and just concentrate on her goal and making Suraj proud. I really like the way SRK was so understanding towards Suraj and Sandhya. It felt like he does know what they have gone through and also wants Sandhya to win as she is the only deserving one to win.
timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
What a nice post, AnushaSmile. I agree that if Sandy can survive loss of parents then Suraj can very well survive the separation...Separation is not as bad as death of parents...So it sshould be easier for Suraj to handle...and Suraj has Sandy to make him happy...just as Sandy now has Suraj to make her happy.

Also Bhabasa can NOW handle Bhabho egoistic and non-sensical behaviors. He has learned a lot from Sandy and he knows who is on DHARM side and who is on ADHARM side...so he will manage Bhabho if SurYa leave...

slodkagila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index