India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Multi-tasking Men

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

This is good. DABH has always shown that men know more about affairs of the heart than women. Andhar hi andhar baats - only Babasa,Suraj and SRK really know. 

Not only that, Suraj is ready to multi task his love devotion and duties to both mother and wife. He's very confident that he can manage every aangan drama from here to drama eternity. Now how exactly he handles it may not be to my liking, but if he wants to handle and juggle his responsibilities, who am I to argue. 

SRK must have been following DABH from the start. In 30 seconds he knew what SurYa are all about and how they have done whatever it is they have been doing (even I'm not sure but SRK knows). Here he was only showing the triumphant proof that SurYa-ness is possible to be understood by people. When will I ever have this privilege? When will I understand? SRK, help please. Even Sandy suddenly believed that SurYa were the whole point of the show. She looked and looked...and looked some more at Suraj ji, while SRK intoned his faith in them. 

I have a point to make to Sandy, if she will bother to lend me her ears. If you, who have lost your parents and endured so much pain and still survived, don't you think Suraj will also be able to do the same thing. Or do you only have faith in your own strength and abilities. I just said na, men can handle all these complications and seem to enjoy it. So let them. You have Babasa and Suraj, both sensitive new age types. So just let them deal with Bhabo. And if you think Bhabo is going to be affected much by your departure, rest assured. She has Babasa for a husband, who has just become a diya himself, so she can be baati with him. The result may not attract high ratings but that is their problem. 

So err...now there's tomorrow when you'll be able to finally focus and get through this aeons long competition,win the money,celebrate with a aangan drama and go do some real living. Azaadi from confused thinking is good. Keep this train going, stop for a rest along the way,but know that you have no more excuses now to not become Sandhya IPS.

Edited by PadBear - 14 August 2013 at 8:33pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33Disaniya_SHALINI_18_Surya_b2011timepassUMDUslodkagilaMJV2l-NiklausFan-l.NJ.-Liebe-nep3Ritu-jhemaDuggukedeDivz.thala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Wonderful oneSmile... I have never thought from this angle... Is that really so?? Men are good at multi tasking & better in understanding Dil ki Baat???Shocked But one thing is clear Men handle pressure quite well...
I'm waiting to see how Suraj confronts bhabo & say " Bhabo We don't want to see you in pain. So we are leaving" & want to watch BhaSan's reaction to thisShockedROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011.NJ.-Liebe-nep3Ritu-thala

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
oh now I know what 'posted' means D'oh

AJ, the third paragraph is very true...it's time for Suraj and bhabasa handle bhabo...one more thing I dont understand bhabo is how she has the guts to come to watch the competition after being so mean to Sandhya?  

DABH Cvs really made SRK work hard LOL hope CE does well for DABH sake LOL

AJ, did you watch the precap...what do you think...Ashutosh will give a wrong answer?? Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011slodkagila-Liebe-nep3Ritu-thala

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
nice post.
You gave a different angle for them.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-Ritu-thala

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@ Niruba I think the lawyer guy will give  wrong answer and then Sandy will get another chance, In one of the promo SRK says thats Sandhya is lucky to  get a chance of answering the last question .

Edited by Toxic11 - 14 August 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-thala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Shobhana we are always told women are good multi taskers and know everything about emotions. But DABH has shown the actual picture. I know for a fact that men are good at managing several issues together. Not all at once, but in quite a strategic and calm way. I used to be more emotional and my first reaction to most things was emotion, then action -  all in a very impatient frame of mind. But I have watched and learned from men how to not react, but to instead think a lot ... then deciding on any action. Sometimes this can seem like inaction.Suraj is a good example of this. Poor Sandy thinks that he doesn't know his mother's faults and she's trying to keep him from knowing what he already knows. He also knows how Sandy thinks and acts. So he has planned a whole strategy to get her to IPS. Now I know that IPS being the only thing in Suraj's head is a bit strange. But now that he has taken ownership of that task and made it his major priority for now, all his actions will be geared towards that. So I was not surprised he said he can handle Bhabo and even Bhabo's Bhabo if he has to...all those issues he will deal with as and when he comes to it, he's not going to worry his brain about that now. 

Sandy who usually has a one track mind, is suddenly finding it hard to focus. Mind is a jumble of emotions. Enter Bhabo, the master manipulator of emotions. But I can see that Suraj is playing the long game. He has thought way ahead of Bhabo and Sandy. So we might see Suraj being the haddi now between BhaSan and forcing them apart for their own good. They may be good at aangan stand offs and stubborn-ness, trying to prove a point to each other - exhibit A matkas, exhibit B keys, trying to see who is the stronger woman,the more dutiful. Bhabo is mad as hell when Sandy time and again absorbs the pain and refuses to let Bhabo down. It's a ridiculous game.

Niru Bhabo is playing a game that she thinks she can win. So she's confident. She also thinks she's right in stopping the dream train from leaving the station. 

Ashutosh has to give the wrong answer, coz I saw a pic of Sandy posing with SRK and the winning cheque.Stern Smile ...so... 

jhema Thank You.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

slodkagila-Liebe-Ritu-thala

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Agree with u pothi abt wt u said men..

all over!!! now sandy's job s nothing but to chase her dream,suraj dream.temporary leave for angan drama.but she will come back.yep.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
wow
very nice post AJ
i feel dabh men are different from other shows
never have i seen such a husband and a FIL in a show
dabh rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index