Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

HT-M-Sanayas show to face the axe? (Page 5)

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thanks fr sharing

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Trps are very low..
this is the main reason why they might be thinking again about the extension
When the trps are low PH also loses interest in their show because at the end of the day it is the game of money..everyone is eyeing on big profits
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I thought the extension news was confirmed? Confused

Whatever it is ... am not going to worry about all this ... Sanaya is big news, her show getting low TRPs is even bigger news apparently Wink Every show comes with its time span ... some work, some don't. Sanaya is in demand, if CC goes off air, she will be back again with something different. Currently I am loving Chhanchhan, so much so that I've almost stopped watching all other shows on air ... I will enjoy it as long as it lasts ... and when it goes off, I'll wait for Sanaya to come back in something else.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexter007MeeraHKshowviewerincandescentNewbiesoapfan

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

[QUOTE=capricorn2006]

I don't understand the suspense and secrecy channels like to maintain on shows...if they are planning to end it why not give an official confirmation on the same. Atleast the viewers can enjoy the show while it lasts rather than worrying over its future.

Well said...just be straightforward with the viewers instead of leaking out bits of news. If you want to guage public reaction to such news just ask us outright. If not then have better control over who's in the know and if they can be trusted with the knowledge. Why mess with the audience's heads with these articles. I wish for once channels would respect their viewers...if it's true then Sony/Optimystix should just come out and say so.
The show is now wonderful and I wish Sony would promote it better...it's the least they can do after rushing it so badly in the beginning. I agree totally I'd enjoy it more knowing it's fate than worrying about it's fate.

Capri, that's partly why I refuse to worry ... so far there have been only vague rumors from unsubstantiated sources about Chhanchhan going off air ... and when the last few came about it being under the scanner, we got two reports from TB that it had got an extension, and recently, a new TB video also confirming the same. Yes, it has low TRPs, but until we get official word that it is even under the scanner, I'm not  thinking about it.

Sony normally releases news of the end date of its shows well in advance, first we get news of them being under the scanner, and then the date of ending at least a month or so before they end ... Most channels do the same, with one notable exception Confused

When CC has to end, it will end, and we will get enough notice to prepare for it. Till then, rumors will keep flying as long as the TRPs are low ... Sanaya's name apparently is enough to make headlines ... so everyone uses it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexter007showviewerincandescentNewbiesoapfan

Dexter007 Senior Member
Dexter007
Dexter007

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
tfs

if its all abt chemistry, yes, they failed in the beginning, but with the replacement,
Sanaya and Anuj jodi is well loved... so they cant chide chemistry as the reason for the 'closure'..

i really hate this trp thing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableDevil

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Thank u
heahmad Senior Member
heahmad
heahmad

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
hi...does anyone have the direct link to the HT article?
Thx

Go to top