Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

HT-M-Sanayas show to face the axe? (Page 4)

.IPKKND. Goldie
.IPKKND.
.IPKKND.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Shit...;.(
That's super sad!!!!!!

Edited by _Varsha_ - 15 August 2013 at 2:06am

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meera...

Originally posted by capricorn2006

Originally posted by capricorn2006

I don't understand the suspense and secrecy channels like to maintain on shows...if they are planning to end it why not give an official confirmation on the same. Atleast the viewers can enjoy the show while it lasts rather than worrying over its future.

Wasn't it already confirmed that Anamika Is ending Aug-end ?

I don't think whatever PH or actors say on this is very credible..sometimes they don't know or are not at liberty to disclose.

This news might be true..there are some indications..the fast pace of the show, no promos or offscreen segments past few weeks and news of Supriya taking up another show.

It will be disappointing though as the show was really shaping up well now.

Supriya taking up another show.even when she had not taken up show max work was done by her bd..only close scenes she used to do...

CC has always been difft show..and only caused we dint get off screen seg,,doesnt mean cc is edning..i have rare,y seen sony serials off screen segg on sbs and sbb..only shw i see is BALH..that too rarely...

I am not saying the article is true and i really hope its not...i think the show is doing well now and should continue.

I don't watch SBB/SBS so have no idea..i was just comparing that for the past almost 3 weeks we haven't got any segment while we used to get one almost everyday earlier and same is the case with promos. Not comparing with other shows...only comparing with CC itself. While it does not indicate the show is ending...it is a little strange.

WE are nt getting as the viwership has incc after that has stopped..no shows of sony get it..very regularly..

We all know BB starts in september..and this article doesnt  make sense..i und if it was JLJ..as sangeetha ghosh..is also famous..not some new show and that too when bb is coming..ino channel will take rosk as trp of big giants goes for a toss caise of bb...

BB starts in Sep arnd 15th till bb ends so channel wwhich has brains ill end an existing sh and bring a new shw..as we all knw what bb is..thy get rocking trp's and last year even dabh slipped..till bb ends i m nt bothh aftr tht lets see...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3djyothi-

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Meera u don't know sony channel don't have brain.During IPL they started CC.

Edited by jyothi-m - 15 August 2013 at 2:15am

vanitha3djaya100

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

I agree but dont thnk thy wiull stop cc during bb..bb has very very big fan base..and if they are really doing this..which i knw thy dont..thy are digging their on grave..

regd cc during ipl..thy were completely banking on si and thy chose a lead like fk.who cld nevr act...

hen we thnk so much as channel i knw hw much thy wld thnk...

if jlj was to replace cc i agree it can compete with BB..not a new sho with new lead...

rest its upto sony...

vanitha3djyothi-

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetz-

We learn from these headlines head the full article before panicing. The show is going good these days I am loving it hope it stays for awhile.

the way reporter has written looks like she missed mentioning sanuj chemistry and new romance between  chanman LOL

MeeraHKvanitha3d

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyothi-m

I agree but dont thnk thy wiull stop cc during bb..bb has very very big fan base..and if they are really doing this..which i knw thy dont..thy are digging their on grave..

regd cc during ipl..thy were completely banking on si and thy chose a lead like fk.who cld nevr act...

hen we thnk so much as channel i knw hw much thy wld thnk...

if jlj was to replace cc i agree it can compete with BB..not a new sho with new lead...

rest its upto sony...
BB has big fan base agree.We also know very well about sony channel.They will bring new show.But i don't want CC to go off air.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3d

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Originally posted by -Swetz-

We learn from these headlines head the full article before panicing. The show is going good these days I am loving it hope it stays for awhile.

the way reporter has written looks like she missed mentioning sanuj chemistry and new romance between chanman LOL

Agree with u sharoo..I thnkk she still tht fk is thete on.cc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=capricorn2006]

I don't understand the suspense and secrecy channels like to maintain on shows...if they are planning to end it why not give an official confirmation on the same. Atleast the viewers can enjoy the show while it lasts rather than worrying over its future.

Well said...just be straightforward with the viewers instead of leaking out bits of news. If you want to guage public reaction to such news just ask us outright. If not then have better control over who's in the know and if they can be trusted with the knowledge. Why mess with the audience's heads with these articles. I wish for once channels would respect their viewers...if it's true then Sony/Optimystix should just come out and say so.
The show is now wonderful and I wish Sony would promote it better...it's the least they can do after rushing it so badly in the beginning. I agree totally I'd enjoy it more knowing it's fate than worrying about it's fate.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerDiyaSincandescentNewbiesoapfanjyothi-

Go to top