Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

HT-M-Sanayas show to face the axe? (Page 3)

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Is she not the same reporter who put morphedpic which sh late removed Dead

Atlrast she said ph said no going off air   

This article doesnt make any sense..new shw will new lead..and political back drop..casting still on..and thy wld end si cc for this sho.w..i cant digesdt this crap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3djyothi-

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
And here we have one more of the Indian media on the bandwagon flogging a dead horse!!
Give it a rest and move on!

Oh! Wait!
This reporter probably needs Sanaya to increase her quota.
BleeyhDead

Edited by kbtr - 15 August 2013 at 12:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKvanitha3dChaandaniyaP.Srinivasjaya100AdorableDevil

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

And here we have one more of the Indian media on the bandwagon flogging a dead horse!!
Give it a rest and move on!

Oh! Wait!
This reporter probably needs Sanaya to increase her quota.
BleeyhDead

Does she kn big boss starts in sep..ok..any channel will try to continue with existing show..rather than being a foll and starting a new shw..when thy kn bb has tremendous viewership...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dChaandaniyajyothi-

Siesta Goldie
Siesta
Siesta

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meera...

Originally posted by capricorn2006

I don't understand the suspense and secrecy channels like to maintain on shows...if they are planning to end it why not give an official confirmation on the same. Atleast the viewers can enjoy the show while it lasts rather than worrying over its future.

Wasn't it already confirmed that Anamika Is ending Aug-end ?

I don't think whatever PH or actors say on this is very credible..sometimes they don't know or are not at liberty to disclose.

This news might be true..there are some indications..the fast pace of the show, no promos or offscreen segments past few weeks and news of Supriya taking up another show.

It will be disappointing though as the show was really shaping up well now.

Supriya taking up another show.even when she had not taken up show max work was done by her bd..only close scenes she used to do...

CC has always been difft show..and only caused we dint get off screen seg,,doesnt mean cc is edning..i have rare,y seen sony serials off screen segg on sbs and sbb..only shw i see is BALH..that too rarely...

I am not saying the article is true and i really hope its not...i think the show is doing well now and should continue.

I don't watch SBB/SBS so have no idea..i was just comparing that for the past almost 3 weeks we haven't got any segment while we used to get one almost everyday earlier and same is the case with promos. Not comparing with other shows...only comparing with CC itself. While it does not indicate the show is ending...it is a little strange.

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged

I don't understand the suspense and secrecy channels like to maintain on shows...if they are planning to end it why not give an official confirmation on the same. Atleast the viewers can enjoy the show while it lasts rather than worrying over its future.

I don't think whatever PH or actors say on this is very credible..sometimes they don't know or are not at liberty to disclose.

This news might be true..there are some indications..the fast pace of the show, no promos or offscreen segments past few weeks and news of Supriya taking up another show.

Supriya taking up another show.even when she had not taken up show max work was done by her bd..only close scenes she used to do...

CC has always been difft show..and only caused we dint get off screen seg,,doesnt mean cc is edning..i have rare,y seen sony serials off screen segg on sbs and sbb..only shw i see is BALH..that too rarely...

I am not saying the article is true and i really hope its not...i think the show is doing well now and should continue.

I don't watch SBB/SBS so have no idea..i was just comparing that for the past almost 3 weeks we haven't got any segment while we used to get one almost everyday earlier and same is the case with promos. Not comparing with other shows...only comparing with CC itself. While it does not indicate the show is ending...it is a little strange.

WE are nt getting as the viwership has incc after that has stopped..no shows of sony get it..very regularly..

We all know BB starts in september..and this article doesnt  make sense..i und if it was JLJ..as sangeetha ghosh..is also famous..not some new show and that too when bb is coming..ino channel will take rosk as trp of big giants goes for a toss caise of bb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi-

SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Really hope its not true! Dont want CC to end! Maybe change in time slot wud work! Hope for d best!
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged

@meera they said CC got extension till march now what happened all of a sudden.We don't know whether this news is true or false.Even if CC going to go off air  sanaya will get good show very soon.

Reg. Promo  BALH is also not getting  i feel.U know i don't know about promo here i can see only on line.Let's wait for the confirm news.

Edited by jyothi-m - 15 August 2013 at 1:48am
ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
They need to change the time slots between MP and CC.

MP is a show watched by kids as well but runs at 10 pm.

CC should be moved to the 10 pm slot.  And MP moves to the 9 pm slot. This would make sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKjaya100

Go to top