-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by dips99

Originally posted by -Vee05-

So just ready the reviews of Satyangrah...an almost 5 star movie! Pretty impressive...Sad that stupid SRK and even more stupid Akshay Kumar got the 15th August slot but am excited to see this movie!

Vee, when are you leaving??? Enjoy your well deserved vacation.

Thank you! Tomorrow!!!Big smile

Talli - please to remember. Lay off the bubbly when you're on vacay.  Big smile

ROFL

Can i make a confession??? I really dont miss it...every once in a while in the office in my morning meetings i wish i could spike my coffee but otherwise its been the easiest thing to give up...this and desert! I just have no sweet desire...except oranges...weird damn cravings!LOL

Edited by -Vee05- - 29 August 2013 at 11:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21soapsuds-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanPSharada

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Jambaji, Agree with you. We were more tolerant and used to respect other's opinion. No idea why IF has turned into battleground these days.

Maybe IPK forum & its fiasco. I do not have proper words to put my point forward but from many who were on IF before IPK say that things were not this bad before.

Too large a fandom. Too many opinions. When things get beyond control, biases creeps in. Once anyone from higher authority does that it automatically gives others leeway to do what they want.

Also IPK fandom takes their own battle wherever they go. Either apni show ki yaadein or uski baatein.

Sorry J - Not to take away anything from the fun that your post is or the ones who makes post similar to yours. Either snark or any other form of writing but the group was small very small indeed even in IPK. It was always the same mad battle outside these threads.

Edited by .Sama. - 29 August 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jamba-PSharada

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by psarada

Dekhna hai to Dekho.
@Bold ,that my dear is the most zen like saying that perfectly applies to soap watching, Big smile one of the best one liners that has come out GH's writing!!

Dekho Man rocks Day Dreaming I toh loved the line when it he first said it. *sigh* Hamesha the ulti naiyya !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Sorry J - Not to take away anything from the fun that your post is or the ones who makes post similar to yours. Either snark or any other form of writing but the group was small very small indeed even in IPK. It was always the same mad battle outside these threads.

Bitiya - the point I was trying to make was...I NEVER had to restrain myself when I posted on the IPK forum. I didn't violate CoC rules - but otherwise felt free to cut loose on anything and everything, without having to worry if I was offending any particular group.

Long timers on the Spice Girl threads will agree that there were episodes when we felt that even BaNaya fell flat, and never hesitated to say so. And don't even get any of us started about deterioration in their appearances as the soap wore on. Big smile

There might have been plenty of squabbling outside the SG thread - but as long as it doesn't affect me and what I write - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-dips99Hriju321howcometulip21savvy05soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaPSharada

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
sare hare krishna japo...dahi handi phodo aur khao...and chill maro...live and let live...should be the motton...no?Tongue

Edited by -Vee05- - 29 August 2013 at 2:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21savvy05Pr1yankaPSharada

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Sama.

Bitiya - the point I was trying to make was...I NEVER had to restrain myself when I posted on the IPK forum. I didn't violate CoC rules - but otherwise felt free to cut loose on anything and everything, without having to worry if I was offending any particular group.

Long timers on the Spice Girl threads will agree that there were episodes when we felt that even BaNaya fell flat, and never hesitated to say so. And don't even get any of us started about deterioration in their appearances as the soap wore on. Big smile

There might have been plenty of squabbling outside the SG thread - but as long as it doesn't affect me and what I write - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn Wink

You write what you want bas...Big smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21soapsudssavvy05Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Finally had enough of the satyanash on the Take 5 thread on EBP. Angry 

And since this CC is the Wild West of IF and I'm allowed to say whatever I want - the IPK forum, despite being about a zillion times bigger than EBP - was about a zillion times more tolerant than EBP. Ouch

Hai Re NandkishoreWacko; atleast you have just been facing satyanash on your thread I just realized my post there has been deleted in totalityROFLROFL
I don't remember saying anything so controversial that they deleted the whole damn postSleepy. I mean as far as I am concerned I just want to black out the dude's face too coz I'm not a fan of wannabes with a massive hangover of the character and the actor which he himself made very apparent through his many interviews.
Also I did think that if they took 8 months of prep time to come up with that duplicate for their pilot episode I could care less how it unfolds. Aab usme itna toh kya bura bol diyaShocked.

IPK forum in its hay days is probably the best this forum has ever and will ever see in a long time. It not only had a diverse group of wonderful writers who connected with the show from various corners of the world but it also created a warm welcoming environment to one and all and respected everyone's opinion. Maybe some of the new forums these days can learn a thing or two from our show and what once was our online home; the IPK forumSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-dips99Hriju321tulip21soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaPSharada

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Hai Re NandkishoreWacko; atleast you have just been facing satyanash on your thread I just realized my post there has been deleted in totalityROFLROFL

[/QUOTE]
tell me about it...he he...also, im now a problem user...Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Hriju321tulip21PSharada-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Go to top