Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 92)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

So switching topics. before I head out in a few minutes.

Did anyone watch episodes 2 and 3 of EBP? What's the verdict?

I watched Lady J - but not sure how long I can watch. The story is cut paste of season 1. I am yet to watch the 3rd episode but seems like Shlok had a lady love who died and his mother is the cause for her death so he hates all the women-hood. How it makes sense, I have no idea. For a stand alone watch I think the serial is pretty okay but put the title in and it is a big weight dragging the show down. But seems like EBP clocked in decent viewership in UK and SP got this baby on board to get pounds and dollars and so long as they are getting viewership in UK, I think this baby will get all the backing of the SP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

I've only seen the first epi and felt things were too forced, too much pressure to be like IPK.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I've only seen the first epi and felt things were too forced, too much pressure to be like IPK.

They are mimicking the story Mandy, the situations are all the same. Arnav had Di as his world, Shlok has father as his world. Wish they had gone for a new storyline. M&B stories sure have potential to drag in viewers if told in a good way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
As I was waiting for a meeting to start, aimless wandering on IF landed on MJHT forum. How I got then, even I don't know. Have never watched the show and did not even know that the forum still existed. But there are posts galore about demands for MJHT season 2. Apparently all main leads of the show are now free.
I pray to the power above that I am not in the same boatwa 2 years from coming Nov. Move on sounds like such a wonderful matra right about now.  DM rakhsa karna!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21Hriju321Newbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hain

As I was waiting for a meeting to start, aimless wandering on IF landed on MJHT forum. How I got then, even I don't know. Have never watched the show and did not even know that the forum still existed. But there are posts galore about demands for MJHT season 2. Apparently all main leads of the show are now free.
I pray to the power above that I am not in the same boatwa 2 years from coming Nov. Move on sounds like such a wonderful matra right about now.  DM rakhsa karna!!

Heinkeinji, this is nothing. There are demands of having season 2 for Kis Desh mein and that has closed shop for last 5 yrs and Sushant has moved on to be a big BW star. But the fans still want to have a season 2 with Additi and Harshad chopra. Sometimes I wonder, do the fans have any real life job? I am surprised by their diligent efforts for getting their show again. Never knew fiction meant so much for them.
.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Sarada you thought its lady love ? Hmmm, my guess is his sister who might have gone the suicide way because of her inability to coop up with their mother's too conservative and strict nature. Why I say sister? He said iss ghar mein. It has to be wife if it was lady love ... Phir kese hoga IPK - EBP?

Show is actually different in content. Its about trust/faith - Astha. It felt to me like a lovestory of two individual with different ideologies due to their upbringing. How their mother's faith in them changed course of their life.

Well esa laga from 3 epi if you look past the things they are doing to do justice to IPK logo & recreating ASR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Sarada you thought its lady love ? Hmmm, my guess is his sister who might have gone the suicide way because of her inability to coop up with their mother's too conservative and strict nature. Why I say sister? He said iss ghar mein. It has to be wife if it was lady love ... Phir kese hoga IPK - EBP?

Show is actually different in content. Its about trust/faith - Astha. It felt to me like a lovestory of two individual with different ideologies due to their upbringing. How their mother's faith in them changed course of their life.

Well esa laga from 3 epi if you look past the things they are doing to do justice to IPK logo & recreating ASR.

Sama they are just creating an ASR again here and they are doing the same things in the story so far and they are having the broad storyline. A good person turns stone-hearted due to things in his past and how a chirpy bubbly girl will change him and get to accept his past. Wish they had changed the premise little and make it different. And whatever they do or not, I do hope they won't leave any loops hanging and close the show with the right note and hopefully we won't have any abrupt ending for this show.

Regarding the sister/love debate, I am not sure Sama. I am yet to watch the episode 3 but sister doesn't look like it. Yes the mother is strict but the father doesn't seem to have any problem with the wife. In fact he was okay enough with the wife when he is doing the havan. Why will the father be happy or rather co-ordinal with the wife if she was indirectly the cause for his daughter dying. So not too sure that it is his sister who died. What I am thinking is that maybe Shlok's mom insults the girl he loves and in the disturbed state of mind, she may have gotten killed in a freak accident or so. Let's see.
Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
As I was watching Episode 42... it struck me that the Teej episodes had a lot of symbolism ( no chappals please!) ... and gave a number of pointers towards what was to happen next!
1) ASR breaks Khushi's fast and Lavanya forces him to break hers... so it was always Khushi for ASR.
2) Khushi has the amanat ( shyam) ... she gets him by mistake but she returns it to the rightful owner... unfortunately does not tell her how!! Shyam lands up with her because of ASR ... like the plate lands up with her because of ASR
3) When ASR moves towards sister... Khushi moves away...

Bas... hogaya... brain breaks beyond this!

Epi 42
Anji and Shyam renew their vows... Shyam lies through his teeth! 

Anji is neev to his happiness -- money and comfort...
He will not let jhoot ka saaya come over their marriage -- WOW!
Anji says she will never come in the way of his happiness -----oops... let's assume Anji learnt of Khushi would she have shared him...lagta hai... I had read an OS where she does thatLOL... one can never tell!!

Raksha dhaaga again ... now with Shyam...!

Wonder why ASR's dimaag does not get Shyam!!!!!!! Total SN!!

Of course Khushi remembers that ASR broke her fast... she realized the significance... but does she deliberately not acknowledge it?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99tulip21Hriju321howcomesoapsudsVistaasavvy05PSharada

Go to top