India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 9)

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

'Pata nahi di' he says, full of frustration.  First time openly admitting that there is something between them.  Of course he went in denial mode right after that and started the jap of 'Mujhe koyi farak nahi padata'.

Shyam managed to look creepy while looking adoringly at Khushi.  Yikes.

Looking forward to Khushi's resignation now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321soapsudsVistaasavvy05-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

In other news...

Maryada Purushottam Saras has vowed to bring happiness in Kumud's life. ' Mai Kumud aur Pramad ka "adhura" rishta poora karoonga', he says, standing bare chested in the river/pond /ditch, or whatever it was.Ouch

Why do sisters in 4Ls show always make excuses for their cheating husband/fiance/boyfriend?Censored Howie, I actually sat thru the QNH episode today, couldn't decide if it's a bigger satyanash than SC or not though. Tough choice.Stern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321savvy05soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

'Pata nahi di' he says, full of frustration.  First time openly admitting that there is something between them.  Of course he went in denial mode right after that and started the jap of 'Mujhe koyi farak nahi padata'.

Shyam managed to look creepy while looking adoringly at Khushi.  Yikes.

Looking forward to Khushi's resignation now.

Exactly Dips.He is at a loss to understand this pull towards a mere slip of a girl who is not in his league in any way...he is frustrated and this "pata nahi Di" gives us a peek of the Arnav hiding behind the facade of ASR.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsudsVistaasavvy05

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

This lately has been one of the better commercials...for a country with SO much talent we let it all go to waste thanks to corruption of our government and bureaucracy...progress is upward moving and comes to those who help themselves...everyones making the effort atleast those who care...and those are the ones who fade away...somehow ravanraj is on in that country...hopefully one of these days good will conquer the evil of it all...the evil within us all and make the country the golden bird it once was called...giving up my Indian citizenship was one of the hardest things i have done in my life but being Indian isnt something i will ever give up! 

With great power comes great responsibility said Peter Parker , as a democracy the government of the people has misused this power...the people speak but the ones without this voice folks are giving up the greatest responsibility our freedom fighters and our soldiers give their lives up everyday for...the scope of my gibberish here is limited and so is the audience but i wish out of 1.2 billion a few hundred million somehow make the difference and stand up for what is right!

In the country of Ram,  Buddha, Ashoka, Akbar, Rani of Jhansi, Tagore,Gandhi, Nehru, Bachchan, Tendulkar...we stand at the crossroads of our bright history and our future...on how to create a society without evil...the fight will never be easy but the word impossible never existed for these greats so why should it make its way into our future now? Happy 67th India...dont fail yourself! 

Truly heartfelt post, VeeStarThumbs Up Well said.
Surely the power is in the millions, but one person can make a difference. Yesterday, Slate.com ran a feature story on Sampat Devi, founder of the Gulabi Gang. I may not agree with her violent methods, but the fact remains, she stood up.
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2013/08/sampat_pal_head_of_india_s_vigilante_pink_sari_revolution.html

The other issue I have realized after spending some years here in the US is the power of tax dollars, or more specifically the power of the people who pay the taxes. Public officials and elected politicians have such a large burden of accountability to the electorate, because the electorate is the one that is paying their salary.

If somehow we have a large enough tax compliance in India, automatically people will start demanding answers and accountability from their leaders. That is when the real change will be felt, because then everyone will have their skin in the game.

Edited:

To elaborate on the point, we have a very small percentage of India's population paying into the tax coffers (mainly salaried, middle class people; the poor don't pay because of obvious reasons, and the rich have sophisticated methods of tax avoidance and evasion)
And then we get the Mayawati's and Mulayam Singh Yadavs who take turns at being in power, and raiding the coffers to feather their own nests, and building colossal eyesores in the name of public parks. But there is no outrage among the masses...

Edited by Vistaa - 15 August 2013 at 9:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Hriju321savvy05soapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yanka

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Mami introduction of the prospective bride's family was total rofl worthy, 'bheloved dater'ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Vistaasavvy05

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Episode 30 :

Teen baar ya baarbaar "mujhe koi farak nahi padta" bolene se kya woh sach ho jayaga ???!!!

Arnav just cannot forget Khushi...woh in kuch hi dinon mein Arnav ki rome rome pe cha gayi hai...he comes back home...his sister chides him for sending Khushi to the dilapidated guest house...
Anjali tells him that both of them have faced many harsh realities of life,many betrayals; but that does not mean that they lose their souls to the devil...she tells him "tum apna kal ko apne aaj par havi mat hone dena"...Star
ASR comes back with"Di, mein apni purane yaadoin mein phasa nahi hoon...agar purani yaadoin mein phasa hota toh apni kismat pe roh raha hota...apna kismet youn banaa nahi hota ..." ...to which Anjali replies "tum apni kismat banaa chuke ho Chote ! par in sab mein tum kahi kho chuke ho...jo tumhare dil mein hai woh tumahare chehere pe kyun nahi hai? tum kyun nahi maante ho ki tumhe farak padta hai ki khushi kaisi hai "...StarStar

Anjali rings up Gupta house to enquire about Khushi...Arnav tries to feign that "koi farak nahi padta" but he is holding his breath.He is getting a change of clothes from his closet but his mind is in his di's conversation over the phone with Khushi's relatives...Koi fadak nahi padta ASR ????!!!  like really !!!?? Who are you fooling Arnav ??Embarrassed 

Morning comes ...ASR has dark circles under his eyes...sleepless night...is it his guilty conscience? Is it "mujhe fadak padta hai"?...

Destiny has created circumstances for her favourite children to meet...and meet... and fight... and fight...but takraar will ultimately lead to "I hate you(like I love you)"Day Dreaming..." yeh kya kar diya tumne mere saath "Day Dreaming,"I don't want anything else"Party, "mujhe farak padta hain"Day Dreaming and "I love you dammit"Heart and " Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit"Heart..and HAMESHA...Day Dreaming

...and they think Ek baar Phir soul connection with millions will occur?Such  intensity,passion-in-denial, such flawless emoting will be possible??Shocked I have only one thing to say to "Ek baar phir"( like J,I ain't calling it by any other name)Evil Smile....Hume koi farak nahi padta !!!Big smile

Wonderful take, Sangha! ClapThat Anjali-Arnav conversation, a carry-over from the last episode, was so spot on! Loved it!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Hriju321soapsudssavvy05

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Truly heartfelt post, VeeStarThumbs Up Well said.
Surely the power is in the millions, but one person can make a difference. Yesterday, Slate.com ran a feature story on Sampat Devi, founder of the Gulabi Gang. I may not agree with her violent methods, but the fact remains, she stood up.
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2013/08/sampat_pal_head_of_india_s_vigilante_pink_sari_revolution.html

[/QUOTE]

do u watch bigg boss vistaa?….i felt sampat devi lost all credibility after doing some strangely immature things..like lying to stay in the show…nothing to take away from her movt tho...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Pri.. you turned pinkParty.. the power of satyanashingWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Pr1yanka

Go to top