Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 88)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Dang - Jujube, whattay phenomenal summary of HoF episode Clap Clap  

You, Jodha, Dipsy, Sav and Heineken, et al are knocking it out of the balpark with your daily summaries!

Btw - my telescopic vision detects that the last pic is from Feb shaadi track? 

j you are right...LOL...just goes to prove who has watched the most uncuts of all...Wink...though there is a similar shot during the teej epi...this one ain't that one 

J is IPK encyclopaedia - bas bol diya!Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99soapsudsVistaa-Jamba-Hriju321PSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Jiji, duniya ki sari musibatompe Khushi Kumari Gupta ka nam likha hai kya????ROFL

Exasperated Khushi at her best. I haven't watched too many serials, so not sure. But do other serials have such awesome one liners that Mami, Buaji and Khushi had in IPK?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

haintulip21Hriju321soapsudsVistaa-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hain

Aankhein hein ya button, Buaji asked Khushi and I had to laugh because I can't count the number of times Maa used to ask me this question, growing up.

The next note worthy moment is the look Arnav and Anjali share when they see Lavanya at the temple.
Anjali is amused.
Arnav looks at her and ask, you wanted her to wear a saree right? Here you go then!
Anjali acknowledges that it did not go exactly as planned but then she is your girlfriend and your choice, right?
Amazing acting by Daljeet and Barun without a single word spoken.

Soon after this exchange Arnav glances up to see Khushi and there is no amusement at all. It is pure stunned, hold my breath, can't take my eyes off you, riveted attention. And Khushi is similarly affected. Payal is the one who breaks the trance. Arnav quickly turns away and Khushi comes up with an excuse for some alone time to as get her emotions under control.

Then there was the glance, the comprehension, the run, the catch, the lift. Can words even do justice to them? 

Rabba Ve Rabba Ve

Heiniken and Savs :Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-haindips99meens80tulip21savvy05soapsudsVistaa-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanPSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Jiji, duniya ki har galti par Khushi Kumari Gupta ka naam likha hai kya?

LOL

Iske aage ab hum kya kahen? Sangha, Heineken, Savs and Dipsy have said it all. And so beautifullyStarClap

Vaise, as awkward a scene it must have been to shoot, what with all the contortions and leaps, what was never in short supply was committed acting. Both Barun and Sanaya had misgivings about this shot, but in the final product, she fainted whole heartedly, he leapt and ran like there was no tomorrow, then caught her and earnestly coddled . No hesitations or half measures there.

@Heineken: Ditto to aankhen-button comparison...LOL...Mum went so far as to name me "Miss Nahin Mila"...for I could never find what she wanted fetchedLOL

@Meens: Thanks for the pics. Finally ODB is looking as he should. Happy.  Killer smileSmile

Visi, you and I posted about the same thing. Though you got the wording right.LOL

Totally agree, the ankho-ankho me baae, was the best part of these episodes. And the script and director probably incorporated them because they knew the cast would deliver.

I didn't know BS and SI had any misgivings about this. But then I didn't know SBS/SBB existed at that pointROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

haintulip21soapsudsVistaa-Jamba-PSharada

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Originally posted by hain

Aankhein hein ya button, Buaji asked Khushi and I had to laugh because I can't count the number of times Maa used to ask me this question, growing up.

The next note worthy moment is the look Arnav and Anjali share when they see Lavanya at the temple.
Anjali is amused.
Arnav looks at her and ask, you wanted her to wear a saree right? Here you go then!
Anjali acknowledges that it did not go exactly as planned but then she is your girlfriend and your choice, right?
Amazing acting by Daljeet and Barun without a single word spoken.

Soon after this exchange Arnav glances up to see Khushi and there is no amusement at all. It is pure stunned, hold my breath, can't take my eyes off you, riveted attention. And Khushi is similarly affected. Payal is the one who breaks the trance. Arnav quickly turns away and Khushi comes up with an excuse for some alone time to as get her emotions under control.

Then there was the glance, the comprehension, the run, the catch, the lift. Can words even do justice to them? 

Rabba Ve Rabba Ve

Heiniken and Savs :Clap

After no logic boatwa... some logic questions!!
Why is Khushi stunned to see Arnav? After all , he came in the morning , so he would possibly come in the evening?

Maami had already sajaaofied pooja thal?
Everyone had raksha daagas... so how was Anji's different?
Anji had pooja thal from maika? Raizada? Not Jha?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99soapsudsVistaa-Jamba-Hriju321PSharada

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Teej : Attraction undefined !

"Attraction is beyond our will or ideas sometimes."Juliette Binoche

ASR is a man of the world-successful,rich,handsome alpha male who has everything-name,fame and an attractive girlfriend : Lavanya.

As her name defines,she is beautiful,elegant and most of all she is content with the state of her relationship.She is just happy to be his girlfriend and is not at all demanding;she gives him space and is available. ASR flaunts this stunning lady as any alpha male would---he is distant,aloof, has minimal commitment but the right amount of involvement to give this association the name "  relationship". All was right in his world.

ENTER KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA ...and the well ordered life of Arnav Singh Raizada went for a toss !!

The day Khushi entered the life of ASR, all was lost for ASR-it was as if lightning had struck him;his well ordered commitment free easy life was shattered to smithereens by this chit of a girl to whom love,commitment,marraige was sacred and who was the complete antithesis of him.
Both tried to ignore this inexplicable pull that repeatedly brought them together,closer but both failed miserably.To the world they were sworn enemies who hated each other's guts but to their innermost selves they realised(albeit subconsciously) that they had this unnamed  connection--"Iss Pyar Ko kya Naam Doon "

ASR is in the premises of God's dwelling !--it is Teej-the day when the female half of a relationship fasts for the wellbeing of the male half ! ASR is an atheist but he is in the Mandir on his Di's insistence and his partner Lavanya is supposedly fasting for him ! again on his Di's insistence ! He is glued to him bluetooth but his senses become alert----he turns and sees a vision-his nemesis Khushi Kumari Gupta.
Posted Image

He is mesmerised,thunderstruck--the wind knocked out of him by the strength of the attraction he feels for Khushi Kumari Gupta...a halvai's daughter from Lucknow,who is the South Pole to his North Pole  !!!
Arnav Singh Raizada rushes!! jumps !!runs !! to save Khushi from falling and hurting herself while fainting
Posted Image

....contrast this to the man dropping her from the first floor of his office ! 

He is distressed to see her in distress,his heart is being ripped to shreds on seeing her collapse!
He picks her up delicately,lovingly and carries her to safety,hugging her to his bosom...as if she is the most fragile thing.

Devi Maiyyah smiles in her abode...the silken strings that she has tied is successfully drawing her two children towards each other. Arnav, the non-believer breaks Khushi's-the believer's  fast unknowingly...thus binding them to each other for life !! --"Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ?"

Posted Image

WhaomagodBig smile How did I miss this earlier today. Guess I was just in my SKD after seeing Barun looking dashing n fresh and GROOMED againEmbarrassed
Awesome post Sangha, almost as awesome as the episode itselfClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99tulip21soapsudsVistaaHriju321.Mandy.PSharada

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

j you are right...LOL...just goes to prove who has watched the most uncuts of all...Wink...though there is a similar shot during the teej epi...this one ain't that one 

Bitiya - you need a photographic memory to be able to snark effectively. And I have a finely honed radar for snark Evil Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99meens80tulip21soapsudsVistaaHriju321.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

Jiji, duniya ki sari musibatompe Khushi Kumari Gupta ka nam likha hai kya????ROFL

Exasperated Khushi at her best. I haven't watched too many serials, so not sure. But do other serials have such awesome one liners that Mami, Buaji and Khushi had in IPK?

Am a relative newcomer to the recent Indian tellydom too, but in my limited experience, no. That is why I am such a fan of the writers of the show.
Growing up, was a huge fan of Haseena Moin's one-liners in Dhoop Kinarey, Ankahi and Tanhaayyan. IPK was on par.

Can't help but share this gem from Dhoop Kinarey:

Dr. Irafan is hospital administrator while an international team of doctors visits. After the visit, he lines up all the janitorial staff and asks:

"Kitni baar bataya hai, uniform par nihari rakh kar mat khaya karoAngry Itta bada doctor humein milne aya aur kya dekhta hai...dastarkhan ke dastarkhan chale aa rahein hain.

ROFL

Achcha, nihari reminds me, who all tried the yakhni pulao? Any feedback?Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99meens80-Jamba-savvy05

Go to top