India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 87)

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
QNH is getting in for its SN it seems the forum is full of posts ...but not in positive vibe!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321PSharada

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
His girlfriend walks into the temple for the first time wearing a sari, going out of the way for him and his family - the best ASR  can muster is a "Really?" look with Anjali. Agree with Heinken, the silent communication between Anjali and Arnav was priceless!! Lavanya has to force a word of appreciation about her look from ASR.

One look at Khushi and he is gobsmacked - his surroundings go on mute and she becomes his cynosure,  so attuned to her presence that when Khushi starts to sway gently he rushes to her aide. Time stops as he catches her at the nick of time,  gnawing questions as to why she ignored him earlier during the day forgotten, she commanding his entire attention and concentration ...all without saying a word.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99-Maggie-meens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaa.Mandy.PSharadaPr1yanka

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

He had put her in harm's way twice already, unknowingly, not deliberately, but the guilt has been eating at him. He never got to explain his side of it. The desperate run to save her was just to avoid that mistake again. It didn't matter that he had nothing to do with it this time. She is not going to get hurt again, not on his watch. From now on, whenever she falls, he will be there to catch her.

She says, she doesn't want to talk to him, but her eye search for him.

Devi Maiyya must be enjoying this thoroughly. After all she is only trying to make sure Khushi's dreams come true

-          She wanted the guy who loves her  " check

-          She wanted that she and her Jiji to marry brothers, so they can always be together " check

-          She wanted to make sure by next Teej, both of them would be married -  check

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-hainmeens80Hriju321tulip21soapsudsVistaasavvy05Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Gopher and Dipsy
S.I.T.T.I.N.G in a tree
Where are pointy nose, 
and H.O.W.I.E? 

Yeah - it's one of those days.
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321soapsudsVistaa

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

For the Candy Crush Saga Players...
Dont know how far this true but that game has around 410 levels it seems...one of my friend told and she said she is not sure of it...
So its a long way to go and by the time i reach 410 they would have developed another 400 levels for sure

Shocked I have a long way to go but this game is addicting!

Originally posted by meens80

Barun with his new co-star Smile

Initially, I thought Barun was rude: Suzanna Mukherjee

I am not Brad Pitt: Barun Sobti

Ish Meensiya - Naniji would NOT approve of the kapdey. Wink

LOL They look good together and so far prefer her to Treasure

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-dips99meens80Hriju321soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

He had put her in harm's way twice already, unknowingly, not deliberately, but the guilt has been eating at him. He never got to explain his side of it. The desperate run to save her was just to avoid that mistake again. It didn't matter that he had nothing to do with it this time. She is not going to get hurt again, not on his watch. From now on, whenever she falls, he will be there to catch her.

She says, she doesn't want to talk to him, but her eye search for him.

Devi Maiyya must be enjoying this thoroughly. After all she is only trying to make sure Khushi's dreams come true

-          She wanted the guy who loves her  " check

-          She wanted that she and her Jiji to marry brothers, so they can always be together " check

-          She wanted to make sure by next Teej, both of them would be married -  check

The eye - sex was at its peak during Teej!! He wants to talk , she wants him to talk , but she is not sure she will listen!!

He wants her to talk... but then he is not sure he has the answers...

What episodes?

DM listened to Khushi a lot in the first 9 months!!Wink.. although Khushi did not think so!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-haindips99tulip21meens80soapsudsVistaa.Mandy.PSharada

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Dang - Jujube, whattay phenomenal summary of HoF episode Clap Clap  

You, Jodha, Dipsy, Sav and Heineken, et al are knocking it out of the balpark with your daily summaries!

Btw - my telescopic vision detects that the last pic is from Feb shaadi track? 

j you are right...LOL...just goes to prove who has watched the most uncuts of all...Wink...though there is a similar shot during the teej epi...this one ain't that one 

-Maggie-haindips99meens80Hriju321Vistaa-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Jiji, duniya ki har galti par Khushi Kumari Gupta ka naam likha hai kya?

LOL

Iske aage ab hum kya kahen? Sangha, Heineken, Savs and Dipsy have said it all. And so beautifullyStarClap

Vaise, as awkward a scene it must have been to shoot, what with all the contortions and leaps, what was never in short supply was committed acting. Both Barun and Sanaya had misgivings about this shot, but in the final product, she fainted whole heartedly, he leapt and ran like there was no tomorrow, then caught her and earnestly coddled . No hesitations or half measures there.

@Heineken: Ditto to aankhen-button comparison...LOL...Mum went so far as to name me "Miss Nahin Mila"...for I could never find what she wanted fetchedLOL

@Meens: Thanks for the pics. Finally ODB is looking as he should. Happy.  Killer smileSmile

haindips99meens80Hriju321savvy05soapsuds-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Go to top