Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 82)

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

An of course, Buaji was classic with her emphatic dialogue delivery :"Paikit mein ka hai, Babua?"
LOL

And just before that Buaji mumbling 'Hai re nanadkishor' in her sleep. Every single actor in this show was just too good Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by Vistaa

Between yesterday and today, what we have really gotten is a tale of restlessness, of perturbation, of persistent questions that refuse to accept any answers. Of one overriding question...Smile

Both are ostensibly going about their normal life, yet are intensely disturbed. It is as if they are functioning on auto pilot as far as the normal chores and routine is concerned, while their internal stream of thoughts is relentlessly pulling them in each others direction.

Just about 24 hours ago (in soapland timeWink) these both wanted to verbally yell their POV at each other, audience in the house be damned.. but when Anjali questioned the colors and asked if they got into an argument - no word.. just silence and tons of glances at each other -gauging, extremely aware and conscious of the other.

Truly Savs...that is just it. They don't need words to talk to each other, or to us. Totally drool-worthy stuff!

HHBB DipsyHug...thanks! And sorry...have to retire early tonight...four straight nights of sleep deprivation ...head almost on the lappy nowLOL

Take care folks and don't forget to Rabba Ve.

Good night/day!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99soapsudssavvy05Newbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Visi aap Kahan thi?...was missing your takes...

Savs too.  Was wondering where everyone vanished to especially since we had teej going on and I am finally caught up (and actually ahead...since I did all of teej as one binge...Tongue)

Good to have all of you back Hug and discussing the woriginal which is gold wonlyDay Dreaming

J now that you have your little magic box with AK rabba veying in 1080 asli HD...no excuses...the chotisi duniya awaits...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99tulip21-Jamba-savvy05Newbiesoapfan

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Just about 24 hours ago (in soapland timeWink) these both wanted to verbally yell their POV at each other, audience in the house be damned.. but when Anjali questioned the colors and asked if they got into an argument - no word.. just silence and tons of glances at each other -gauging, extremely aware and conscious of the other.

And how brilliant was the direction and camera work yesterday? The reflection of her in his car window when they drive in and again just before he steps in to car to leave.

The looks they gave throughout yesterday's episode, the total inability to look away.. and the lost in thoughts today. They are so entangled up but absolutely refuse to acknowledge it. Awesomeness all around - script, screenplay, direction, camerawork, acting. Clap

dips99tulip21soapsuds-Jamba-savvy05Newbiesoapfan

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Devi Maiiya - whattay crazy afternoon and evening.  Confused Trying to decide what is the bigger priority right now - food or sleep.

No question - sleep wins hands down. 

Rabba Ve.

Hriju321tulip21soapsuds-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
ok..i just checked "my posts" page and i saw there was some topic called "ipkknd-ebp problem users" under something called "problem users" and that post has apparently been made by me with 10 replieshow is anything like this possible when i didnt make ne postis my a/c hacked or is it j's post which is showing up like thiscoz usually closed threads dont show up like this..Confused
.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">ok..i just checked "my posts" page and i saw there was some topic called "ipkknd-ebp problem users" under something called "problem users" and that post has apparently been made by me with 10 replieshow is anything like this possible when i didnt make ne postis my a/c hacked or is it j's post which is showing up like thiscoz usually closed threads dont show up like this..Confused</font>

LOL I think one of your comment has been removed from J's thread or edited out by EBP DT and your's was the first in the forum so post shows you as TM. Every other removed comment will be added to it.
.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Meens Hain - Barun and Sanaya fans are just paying back SaRun fans (rumour mongers not all) with these tweets by asking Q on personal life of Barun and Sanaya. These "solo" fans had been harassed with PMs so that they can be influenced to call for another show with SaRun with hint that they are dying to be with each other. So yea now the "solo" have had enough & so have AD & GH. Previously both of them kept away from answering anything personal Q about BS or SI but when they got hang of what actually their tweets are being used for, both of them are pretty generous in answering any type of Q.

Well both you might as well know all these as you seem to be following twitter.

Go to top