Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 7)

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by tulip21

By the way one big doubt...

Ek baar Phir is coming on 6pm slot right...If SP so confident about this and want the same title why cant they put in a prime slot

Tulip I personally do not think SP is trying to prove anything & as per their email response if this works out, SP is going to air their love stories under the name IPK. Its IPK fandom who are on ego trip here. Being sad &mad is fine but being abusive & SP tujhe dekh lenge attitude is too much. Last I read there is demand to shut down the Channel. People are hurt BS wished the show good luck wholeheartedly. Tutorial is given on how to dislike YT video &mark it as spam. Twitter wale toh being abused left right and centre. Felt bad for Abhaas - Guy got emotional. GH calmed him down. Avinash toh being the most calm &decent in his reply. After all uske show ka sawal hai on which he is working since Jan. GH is just not using galis, Baki sab he has tried. I want this show to work, I know it does not have the capability of creating the SKD IPK did. Why? One - PH has delivered a lot of good shows but their creatives never delivered a M&B types show. Two the promo did not do anything for me as a viewer. Still I wish it a decent run for this madness of taking everything personally to die down.

Also SP yanked Ek Doosre with around 2 TRP to air the much promised Khamoshiyan. Result was disaster. So with no slot free they are going with the best spot possible. Won't be repeating the same mistake twice.
I understand being upset and being angry, but don't understand the calls and tweets and phone calls. All these are business decisions and there is nothing personal about them. And why hound GH and the cast (future and past)? What is their fault?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99.S.A.

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Ek baar Phir is coming on 6pm slot right...If SP so confident about this and want the same title why cant they put in a prime slot

Tulip I personally do not think SP is trying to prove anything & as per their email response if this works out, SP is going to air their love stories under the name IPK. Its IPK fandom who are on ego trip here. Being sad &mad is fine but being abusive & SP tujhe dekh lenge attitude is too much. Last I read there is demand to shut down the Channel. People are hurt BS wished the show good luck wholeheartedly. Tutorial is given on how to dislike YT video &mark it as spam. Twitter wale toh being abused left right and centre. Felt bad for Abhaas - Guy got emotional. GH calmed him down. Avinash toh being the most calm &decent in his reply. After all uske show ka sawal hai on which he is working since Jan. GH is just not using galis, Baki sab he has tried. I want this show to work, I know it does not have the capability of creating the SKD IPK did. Why? One - PH has delivered a lot of good shows but their creatives never delivered a M&B types show. Two the promo did not do anything for me as a viewer. Still I wish it a decent run for this madness of taking everything personally to die down.

Also SP yanked Ek Doosre with around 2 TRP to air the much promised Khamoshiyan. Result was disaster. So with no slot free they are going with the best spot possible. Won't be repeating the same mistake twice.

OMG Sama... I didnt know this much is happening...Staying away from main forum is such a good thing...i feel so only now. I just cant digest the fact they use the same title. Similarly i'm disappointed about how the show's pics resemble a lot to IPK. And moreover the promo didnt impress me and made me mad. I was just wondering why SP is not launching its new show in a good slot. Bcoz they have behna /sns/ bhabhi which can shifted to afternoon slot so that they can have some slots for its new shows... Moreover if SP want to bank on IPK popularity and confident of the new product as a completely different one from the previous one why dont they give a prime time slot?
tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hain

I understand being upset and being angry, but don't understand the calls and tweets and phone calls. All these are business decisions and there is nothing personal about them. And why hound GH and the cast (future and past)? What is their fault?

Sama : @Bold: I'm in a big shock !!!! Aisa hota hai kya ? !!!
Hain @Bold So true

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
wow…such gross incompetence at the doc's office…anywyas..finally got myself some "me time" after a backbreaking day and nite…
r we still on "ek bar phir"…saw some tweets of abhaas n GH….bade achche log hain…i have 2 say…kitna bada dil hai….Clap honestly, i dont have such big a heart…mujhe toh gussa bhi aata hai bahut…imperfection i guess

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99meens80soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
How is Aashiqui 2 a patriotic film to show on Independence Day???Confused

Anyhows...my obsession with this song continues!

Edited by -Vee05- - 15 August 2013 at 4:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Vistaasavvy05

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Never heard of this movie - but assume there was something that made them schedule it. 

Bhat - you were expecting Manoj Kumar, and "Mere Desh Ki Dharti" ?? Shocked

Sorry, not enough sona in the desh to warrant singing that song anymore Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Hriju321soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-Pr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Never heard of this movie - but assume there was something that made them schedule it. 

Bhat - you were expecting Manoj Kumar, and "Mere Desh Ki Dharti" ?? Shocked

Sorry, not enough sona in the desh to warrant singing that song anymore Big smile

ROFL True that...

But Chak De India...or something along those lines even India winning the World Cup final would work...but chalo this has amazing music so aajka entertainment is better than Telly world Big smile EXCEPT when the cutie patootie Aditya Roy Kapur jumps off a bridge and dies in the end...Cry

Edited by -Vee05- - 15 August 2013 at 5:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99VistaaNewbiesoapfan

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

wow'such gross incompetence at the doc's office'anywyas..finally got myself some "me time" after a backbreaking day and nite'
r we still on "ek bar phir"'saw some tweets of abhaas n GH'.bade achche log hain'i have 2 say'kitna bada dil hai'.Clap honestly, i dont have such big a heart'mujhe toh gussa bhi aata hai bahut'imperfection i guess

Pri, gussa toh sab ko aata hai, some are more diplomatic in their answers while some say it exactly like they feel it.
I just read a tweet where someone tells Karan that they want IPK2 with Sarun and the rest of the team coz the new team will ruin the magic. To which he responds "I knowDisapprove".

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsudsVistaasavvy05Pr1yanka

Go to top