India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 68)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
PM'd the moderator on EBP forum to request that the thread be re-opened. Phront phront we'll see. 

Though I have to say (hopefully without sounding overly dramatic) that if the thread stays locked - this will be the last Take 5 anywhere on IF.

Rabba Good night ve! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21meens80savvy05Hriju321soapsuds-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPSharadaPr1yanka

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Crazy busy AD but I just had to see today's episode. Akhir eak 'Tu he bata mere maula' ka sawal tha.

Haaye!!! how good looking are these two? And how amazing do they look together?

*And now before Lady J comes down on me with a bag full of jurmana*
They do not say one thing to each other..not one.. but kintu parantu.. All those things he wants to say..all those words she wants to hear. They walk away and still are caught in each other..

Naa paas aa sakein, naa dur jaa sakein..
agar pyaar inko kheenche, takraar inko roke..
Rabba..

Each look, each looking away. Brilliant!! Barun and Sanaya truly don't need dialogues. They both emote through their eyes and say it all.

And how upset was he that she did not let him touch her.. He was only trying to help her.. how dare she? And then she refused to hear what he was trying to say. The one of the few times he tries to give saffaiee to someone and she walks away without listening? How does she himmat?

Now to the crazies part.. I have watched this episode..the full episode a few times but today for some reason it seemed rushed. I wanted to scream, 'Slow down, what is your hurry, let me bask in this a little more'. I mean how could the peepal pujan be over and done with in just one episode?  Huaa naa asli Satyanaash!!!

Edited by hain - 27 August 2013 at 12:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99meens80tulip21soapsudsHriju321savvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
  1. @mrhegde uff!!! Looks like my lucky day!!! If you were given a choice would you have written for IPK2.., please don't be diplomatic

2. @kavitabehl I really dont know. But te baggage of season 1 would be too much.

Hide conversation
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    • 2FAVORITES
    • sanaimrankhanpyaarvnafrat
    12:52 AM - 27 Aug 13  Details

GH ne bol diya to bol diya!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 27 August 2013 at 12:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99meens80soapsudsPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

PM'd the moderator on EBP forum to request that the thread be re-opened. Phront phront we'll see. 

Though I have to say (hopefully without sounding overly dramatic) that if the thread stays locked - this will be the last Take 5 anywhere on IF.

Rabba Good night ve! 

This is bad - very bad Lady J. Hopefully if the thread remains locked, you can consider your request and do the Take 5 on this thread. That shouldn't be a problem and we can enjoy our Take 5's here.
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

1. @mrhegde uff!!! Looks like my lucky day!!! If you were given a choice would you have written for IPK2.., please don't be diplomatic

2. @kavitabehl I really dont know. But te baggage of season 1 would be too much.

Hide conversation
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    • 2FAVORITES
    • sanaimrankhanpyaarvnafrat
    12:52 AM - 27 Aug 13  Details

GH ne bol diya to bol diya!

Agree with GH. The baggage would be too much. They really have to reinvent everything to make IPK season 2 as different as it can be from IPK season 1.

GH really is a smart person. I am admiring him more after I saw him posting his thoughts in twitter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Some PH's just like to invite SN!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16432-sphereorigins-takes-over-araswatichandra.htm

Note: They make IPK2 !!LOL

tulip21soapsuds

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16432-sphereorigins-takes-over-araswatichandra.htm

Chalo Full on Satyanash then, First with SC and then with IPK2.

On an unrelated note, seems like my manager is leaving the company to relocate to US in midst of re-org and layoff news. So what is the reading on the wall? Is it time to accept that we may be laid off as a team as whole and thus my manager is running as he already knows the news. Ash, can you give your expert reading here on the situation.

For me, hubby told me to keep a cool head and enjoy the job till it lasts. Anyway the plan to retire was there in works for next year as my girls are growing up, so this may just fasten the going on retirement little earlier. So I am not too bothered but just hoping I will be able to perform till early next year as that was the goal I set for myself.

tulip21Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Chalo Full on Satyanash then, First with SC and then with IPK2.

On an unrelated note, seems like my manager is leaving the company to relocate to US in midst of re-org and layoff news. So what is the reading on the wall? Is it time to accept that we may be laid off as a team as whole and thus my manager is running as he already knows the news. Ash, can you give your expert reading here on the situation.

For me, hubby told me to keep a cool head and enjoy the job till it lasts. Anyway the plan to retire was there in works for next year as my girls are growing up, so this may just fasten the going on retirement little earlier. So I am not too bothered but just hoping I will be able to perform till early next year as that was the goal I set for myself.

He would have prepared earlier for this na Sarada?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21

Go to top