Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 68)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

PM'd the moderator on EBP forum to request that the thread be re-opened. Phront phront we'll see. 

Though I have to say (hopefully without sounding overly dramatic) that if the thread stays locked - this will be the last Take 5 anywhere on IF.

Rabba Good night ve! 

This is bad - very bad Lady J. Hopefully if the thread remains locked, you can consider your request and do the Take 5 on this thread. That shouldn't be a problem and we can enjoy our Take 5's here.

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

1. @mrhegde uff!!! Looks like my lucky day!!! If you were given a choice would you have written for IPK2.., please don't be diplomatic

2. @kavitabehl I really dont know. But te baggage of season 1 would be too much.

Hide conversation
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    • 2FAVORITES
    • sanaimrankhanpyaarvnafrat
    12:52 AM - 27 Aug 13  Details

GH ne bol diya to bol diya!

Agree with GH. The baggage would be too much. They really have to reinvent everything to make IPK season 2 as different as it can be from IPK season 1.

GH really is a smart person. I am admiring him more after I saw him posting his thoughts in twitter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Some PH's just like to invite SN!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16432-sphereorigins-takes-over-araswatichandra.htm

Note: They make IPK2 !!LOL

tulip21soapsuds

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16432-sphereorigins-takes-over-araswatichandra.htm

Chalo Full on Satyanash then, First with SC and then with IPK2.

On an unrelated note, seems like my manager is leaving the company to relocate to US in midst of re-org and layoff news. So what is the reading on the wall? Is it time to accept that we may be laid off as a team as whole and thus my manager is running as he already knows the news. Ash, can you give your expert reading here on the situation.

For me, hubby told me to keep a cool head and enjoy the job till it lasts. Anyway the plan to retire was there in works for next year as my girls are growing up, so this may just fasten the going on retirement little earlier. So I am not too bothered but just hoping I will be able to perform till early next year as that was the goal I set for myself.

tulip21Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

On an unrelated note, seems like my manager is leaving the company to relocate to US in midst of re-org and layoff news. So what is the reading on the wall? Is it time to accept that we may be laid off as a team as whole and thus my manager is running as he already knows the news. Ash, can you give your expert reading here on the situation.

For me, hubby told me to keep a cool head and enjoy the job till it lasts. Anyway the plan to retire was there in works for next year as my girls are growing up, so this may just fasten the going on retirement little earlier. So I am not too bothered but just hoping I will be able to perform till early next year as that was the goal I set for myself.

He would have prepared earlier for this na Sarada?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psarada

He would have prepared earlier for this na Sarada?

Yeah seems like he is moving to a sister company of our company in US and then he will try to find an opening in our parent company in US. Due to the re-org the upper management is not willing to look for people relocating. But the news of him leaving the team right in the middle of re-org news is quite unsettling. Anyway jo hoga woh dekha jayega. There is no point in worrying though now isn't it.
.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

many would quit this and catch up on the master piece itself Tongue</font>

you never know Meens ... Geet rerun has more viewers than IPK rerun for LifeOK UK

tulip21meens80

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">So Oh-Ma Ben has gone bye bye for a couple of weeks...the show is total trash now...ending like IPK is certain...other woman hel try to woo her back and then lovey dovey end...dumb nonsense throw in her boytoy on the side you have a winner...NOT Dead

It definitely seem to be ending the IPK way with a Banke Lal for real this time. Show is ending 12 Sep so I doubt UB is coming back after the prolonged good bye. There was news that she is going to start shooting for a new show. Don't know if she has quit CC & that's reason for show closure. As SaNuj has been confident that the show will not end as they are getting positive responses.

Go to top