Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 61)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 3728

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
PriHug
Enjoy your family reunion and hope you all have a wonderful time and make some lovely memories.

I am an only child but had loads of cousins so it was always a full house for any celebration growing up. Now everyone is in different parts of the world. The last time we got together was in late 2011 for a cousins wedding in Dubai and it was just blissful coz individual cousins now had hubbies/ wifeys and tonnes of chillar party tagging alongLOLLOL.
My 2 yr old was SO overwhelmed that he kept saying so many NEW brothers and sistersTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21savvy05Pr1yankaPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16621

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Chalo the beginning of another Satynash I see LOL
 
 


After the satyanash of last year, this year nothing actually surprises me. So I am all game for Ek Baar Phir watching. I am able to watch and detach new soaps without any connection to the leads, something which I couldn't do for IPK. So let's see where this leads too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16621

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

PriHug
Enjoy your family reunion and hope you all have a wonderful time and make some lovely memories.

I am an only child but had loads of cousins so it was always a full house for any celebration growing up. Now everyone is in different parts of the world. The last time we got together was in late 2011 for a cousins wedding in Dubai and it was just blissful coz individual cousins now had hubbies/ wifeys and tonnes of chillar party tagging alongLOLLOL.
My 2 yr old was SO overwhelmed that he kept saying so many NEW brothers and sistersTongue



Actually more than us, the kids enjoy the extended families right. Bechare my girls have only 3 people there age on both my side and my husband's side. Kind of gets boring for them.


Edited by psarada - 26 August 2013 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21meens80

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16621

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Rabba Ve everyone, hope you all had a fab weekend.

Pri, soak in every second of the family fun time and do not forget to take lot of Kodak moments. It is very hard to get such time  particularly when parents and children reside in different time zones.Ouch

J, what can I say - soaps may come and go but my "atoot vishwas" in howlarious Take 5 never falters one bitBig smile


Really looking forward to Teej week in the one and only original IPKTongue



@bold:- I too am watching the Teej week but now I am actually experiencing what Biraj was saying all this time - You can't just stop at one. Till this time I am faithfully sticking to one episode but with YT, I am actually going on a spree.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 15240

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by .Sama.

EBP is different - Aman is NOT invisible


<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And kudos to the makers for re-creating a masterpiece with a differenceEmbarrassed
I seriously don't know if I should be super annoyed or just laugh at the stupidity of it all..</font>



Laughwa Ve Laughwa Ve !

I could totally understand why Avinash is getting cranky and irritable in real life. The amount of muscular moment that went by including erectile muscles of his hair to emote anger, disgust and hurt of past for just one scene (of which I think I got that he was gussa)... Rab raksha kare iska or more precisely iske purjon ka.
soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 7395

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
My song for EBP

" chalo EK BAAR PHIR se...ajnabi ban jaayein hum dono..."



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16621

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

My song for EBP

" chalo EK BAAR PHIR se...ajnabi ban jaayein hum dono..."





Oh Biraj - you are awesome. Someone should post this to SP or wait maybe SP did see this song before settling on the title given that most of their shows are based on song titles. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16621

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by .Sama.

EBP is different - Aman is NOT invisible


<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And kudos to the makers for re-creating a masterpiece with a differenceEmbarrassed
I seriously don't know if I should be super annoyed or just laugh at the stupidity of it all..</font>



Laughwa Ve Laughwa Ve !

I could totally understand why Avinash is getting cranky and irritable in real life. The amount of muscular moment that went by including erectile muscles of his hair to emote anger, disgust and hurt of past for just one scene (of which I think I got that he was gussa)... Rab raksha kare iska or more precisely iske purjon ka.


This is the first scene Sama - Aage Aage what will bitwa do ? Doubt this guy matching up to Barun's standards.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Take 0:Satyanashing..Thread 10? [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1162   Views: 53113

-Jamba- 1162 53113 14 August 2013 at 8:04pm by -Jamba-
Take 0: Satyanashing 9 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1156   Views: 58788

-Jamba- 1156 58788 31 July 2013 at 10:39pm by Newbiesoapfan
Take 0 : Satyanashing 8 [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: savvy05   Replies: 1182   Views: 68283

savvy05 1182 68283 18 July 2013 at 7:23am by -Jamba-
Take 0: Satyanashing 7 [Invite Wonly]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1171   Views: 62782

-Jamba- 1171 62782 18 June 2013 at 8:05pm by savvy05
Take 0: Satyanashing Part Cinq [Invite Wonly]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 978   Views: 44545

-Jamba- 978 44545 06 May 2013 at 8:32pm by tulip21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index