Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 6)

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
By the way one big doubt...

Ek baar Phir is coming on 6pm slot right...If SP so confident  about this and want the same title why cant they put in a prime slot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321VistaaNewbiesoapfan

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

GM/GE everyoneHug
Jamba just checked out your post on the MF..200+ likes Cool
Good to see people still appreciate a doze of creativity, humor and snarkTongue

Shuru-kiya, Ish-Meensiya! Hug

As Savvy says, something about the IPK forum that really brings out the snark. Baaki sab forums expect visitor behavior - so a certain level of ...um, decorum is expected. Confused

But this is ghar, so free satyanashing Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-haindips99meens80Hriju321howcometulip21soapsudsVistaasavvy05-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by howcome

Ek baar phir...

What Howie?Wink

ek baar phir...roomal Tongue

Edit: Missing manners came back

How you doing Ash...if plates look good, time to give tenga to dengue!

Dediya howie!!  Ek baar phir has many meanings this weekend just like a 4Lions serial!

Ek baar phir 

1) IPK
2) Satyanaash
3) Petitions to SP
4) Hungama on main forum
5) News of new serial with Viraf Patel
6) News of a serial closing but not clarified

How things change and don't change ?LOL

Iss Satynaash ko kya naam doon?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99howcomesoapsudsVistaa

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

My favorite moment too, he does think about her. It was the same unhurried, gentle touch bordering  reverence as he wipes of her tears and moves back the lock of hair. She wakes up dreaming about it- fully present and cognizant. One could interpret it as hamesha wala love, soul connection or the fact that only he could snap her out of the state of stupor when none of other family members could -  it was just superb!Star

And then, as soon as the director says CUT - he gives it a good, HARD yank!!! Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99meens80Hriju321howcomesoapsudsVistaasavvy05Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by savvy05

My favorite moment too, he does think about her. It was the same unhurried, gentle touch bordering  reverence as he wipes of her tears and moves back the lock of hair. She wakes up dreaming about it- fully present and cognizant. One could interpret it as hamesha wala love, soul connection or the fact that only he could snap her out of the state of stupor when none of other family members could -  it was just superb!Star

And then, as soon as the director says CUT - he gives it a good, HARD yank!!! Wink

I thought it was her who gave his locks the yank J!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hainmeens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaa

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Looks like the PH and the serial are doing what Samud did in the serial - blowing hot blowing cold!!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 15 August 2013 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Vistaa

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

By the way one big doubt...

Ek baar Phir is coming on 6pm slot right...If SP so confident about this and want the same title why cant they put in a prime slot

Tulip I personally do not think SP is trying to prove anything & as per their email response if this works out, SP is going to air their love stories under the name IPK. Its IPK fandom who are on ego trip here. Being sad &mad is fine but being abusive & SP tujhe dekh lenge attitude is too much. Last I read there is demand to shut down the Channel. People are hurt BS wished the show good luck wholeheartedly. Tutorial is given on how to dislike YT video &mark it as spam. Twitter wale toh being abused left right and centre. Felt bad for Abhaas - Guy got emotional. GH calmed him down. Avinash toh being the most calm &decent in his reply. After all uske show ka sawal hai on which he is working since Jan. GH is just not using galis, Baki sab he has tried. I want this show to work, I know it does not have the capability of creating the SKD IPK did. Why? One - PH has delivered a lot of good shows but their creatives never delivered a M&B types show. Two the promo did not do anything for me as a viewer. Still I wish it a decent run for this madness of taking everything personally to die down.

Also SP yanked Ek Doosre with around 2 TRP to air the much promised Khamoshiyan. Result was disaster. So with no slot free they are going with the best spot possible. Won't be repeating the same mistake twice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99tulip21

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Episode 30 :

Teen baar ya baarbaar "mujhe koi farak nahi padta" bolene se kya woh sach ho jayaga ???!!!

Arnav just cannot forget Khushi...woh in kuch hi dinon mein Arnav ki rome rome pe cha gayi hai...he comes back home...his sister chides him for sending Khushi to the dilapidated guest house...
Anjali tells him that both of them have faced many harsh realities of life,many betrayals; but that does not mean that they lose their souls to the devil...she tells him "tum apna kal ko apne aaj par havi mat hone dena"...Star
ASR comes back with"Di, mein apni purane yaadoin mein phasa nahi hoon...agar purani yaadoin mein phasa hota toh apni kismat pe roh raha hota...apna kismet youn banaa nahi hota ..." ...to which Anjali replies "tum apni kismat banaa chuke ho Chote ! par in sab mein tum kahi kho chuke ho...jo tumhare dil mein hai woh tumahare chehere pe kyun nahi hai? tum kyun nahi maante ho ki tumhe farak padta hai ki khushi kaisi hai "...StarStar

Anjali rings up Gupta house to enquire about Khushi...Arnav tries to feign that "koi farak nahi padta" but he is holding his breath.He is getting a change of clothes from his closet but his mind is in his di's conversation over the phone with Khushi's relatives...Koi fadak nahi padta ASR ????!!!  like really !!!?? Who are you fooling Arnav ??Embarrassed 

Morning comes ...ASR has dark circles under his eyes...sleepless night...is it his guilty conscience? Is it "mujhe fadak padta hai"?...

Destiny has created circumstances for her favourite children to meet...and meet... and fight... and fight...but takraar will ultimately lead to "I hate you(like I love you)"Day Dreaming..." yeh kya kar diya tumne mere saath "Day Dreaming,"I don't want anything else"Party, "mujhe farak padta hain"Day Dreaming and "I love you dammit"Heart and " Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit"Heart..and HAMESHA...Day Dreaming

...and they think Ek baar Phir soul connection with millions will occur?Such  intensity,passion-in-denial, such flawless emoting will be possible??Shocked I have only one thing to say to "Ek baar phir"( like J,I ain't calling it by any other name)Evil Smile....Hume koi farak nahi padta !!!Big smile

Edited by Hriju321 - 15 August 2013 at 12:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-haindips99meens80howcometulip21savvy05soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfan

Go to top