Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 59)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Looks like everyone is stuck in AD... started watching from 36/37 onwards... could not finish till Teej finished and Shyam's unveiling happened!!

What beautiful episodes they were!! Some questions ...Maami had pooja ki thaal ready... only Anji didn't?

I thought all thaals came with raksha dhaaga?
Khushi dropped Payal's thaal so they made up one later?

Anyway back to the episode... what glances... they couldn't keep their eyes off each other!

@bold:- Ash, my reading is that every thaal comes with raksha dhaaga, that is if you buy it from the store. I think Anjali makes her own raksha dhaaga and that is what she tells Arnav, that I am not bothered about losing the silver plate but more bothered that I lost the raksha dhaaga that I prepared for my husband. That was my reading of the situation. Regarding Khushi dropping Payal's thaal, I don't think Payal kept the vrat for someone(meaning some one had to give water and break the fast) so I don't think they made the thaal again. Khushi just picked up the thaal and went from there.

Yes the episodes were very beautifully done and they had the right amount of suspense, love/attraction and chemistry. Even though the fall and hold was cheesy but the chemistry was mind blowing. It was during this time I used to love the SBS/SBB segments of the cast. The scene used to be an intense scene and these people(Barun/Sanaya/Abhaas/Akshay) used to crack up after the shoot. Used to always wonder how did these people work together at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Looks like everyone is stuck in AD... started watching from 36/37 onwards... could not finish till Teej finished and Shyam's unveiling happened!!

What beautiful episodes they were!! Some questions ...Maami had pooja ki thaal ready... only Anji didn't?

I thought all thaals came with raksha dhaaga?
Khushi dropped Payal's thaal so they made up one later?

Anyway back to the episode... what glances... they couldn't keep their eyes off each other!

@bold:- Ash, my reading is that every thaal comes with raksha dhaaga, that is if you buy it from the store. I think Anjali makes her own raksha dhaaga and that is what she tells Arnav, that I am not bothered about losing the silver plate but more bothered that I lost the raksha dhaaga that I prepared for my husband. That was my reading of the situation. Regarding Khushi dropping Payal's thaal, I don't think Payal kept the vrat for someone(meaning some one had to give water and break the fast) so I don't think they made the thaal again. Khushi just picked up the thaal and went from there.

Yes the episodes were very beautifully done and they had the right amount of suspense, love/attraction and chemistry. Even though the fall and hold was cheesy but the chemistry was mind blowing. It was during this time I used to love the SBS/SBB segments of the cast. The scene used to be an intense scene and these people(Barun/Sanaya/Abhaas/Akshay) used to crack up after the shoot. Used to always wonder how did these people work together at all.

@bold, so true!

Originally posted by Hriju321

Abhas has reiterated what every one of us think and have said. Any level headed mature person will say what he has said except for those dimbulbs who thought that they can make magic with just the name. A big Duh !

The name " Iss Pyar Ko" itself is so linked with Arnav and Khushi. Today Nivesh on Indian Idol Jr was signing 'Iss Pyar Ko' song and It was such a powerful moment - All during the song, I could remember only Arnav and Khushi's love story. It would be tough for the new show to get the same pull and love from the audience.

Same here!! SP really shot themselves in the foot by coming up with IPK2, promising to recreate magic and worse copying same promo photos from the original. IPK2 may find acceptance with some but given the majority who SP has already managed to upset it won't be good. I think the show will last a while though because SP is out to prove a point and because they smartly placed it in the 6pm time slot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Same here!! SP really shot themselves in the foot by coming up with IPK2, promising to recreate magic and worse copying same promo photos from the original. IPK2 may find acceptance with some but given the majority who SP has already managed to upset it won't be good. I think the show will last a while though because SP is out to prove a point and because they smartly placed it in the 6pm time slot.

Yes I think SP is out to prove a point. That they made Barun and Sanaya and IPK and not the other way around. Funny when the show was on air, we never had any proper promotions or any good outdoor shoots. But now they want to bank on the name brand thinking that people will watch it if they have the same promo shots and same title. And they have kept the time as 6PM. Who will watch at 6PM. Most of the college going crowd/teenage people are not going to be at house during this time. If they keep it between 8 - 10PM they have chance of catching the audience and the TRPs getting good number. Maybe once the show picks up then they are going to move the show to either 7:30PM or 8PM slot. SC seems to be in Satyanash way so doubtful how long they are going to hold out the torch for that show. They may as well pull the plug on this too abruptly if the TRPs don't go up or the off-screen mess doesn't get sorted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

thanx n thanx Smile i have missed all epi except first of JLZwhat happened there..i was also liking it...

For a change they are actually showing the girl working. Her farm its day to day occurrence, how she is balancing home and work both. How she has done everything to stay strong not letting her parents death affect her younger siblings.

Things so far

- A marriage proposal rejected as she refuses to settle abroad leaving her family behind.

- Cousin (paternal) blocks a big deal she was about to make by bringing up property issues.

- Dhruv's friendship with her bro (liked the scene) over football.

- Dhruv trying to understand Saanchi & their differences shown a bit by bit. One of it is his use of 'yaar' ... Mein tumhari yaar nahi hoon ... Yaar toh ese hi bolte hain yaar LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

- Dhruv staying as paying guest in her friends home.

Acting wise good too ... In fact Sangeeta is a good actress ... I was apprehensive with all the heavy breathing comment. Like Sarada i too would like to see Saanchi's hair tied at time or maybe at the back because she has voluminous hair which covers her face at times. Par its still much much better than the wigs lead ladies keep sporting in telly shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21Pr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

thanx n thanx Smile i have missed all epi except first of JLZwhat happened there..i was also liking it...

For a change they are actually showing the girl working. Her farm its day to day occurrence, how she is balancing home and work both. How she has done everything to stay strong not letting her parents death affect her younger siblings.

Things so far

- A marriage proposal rejected as she refuses to settle abroad leaving her family behind.

- Cousin (paternal) blocks a big deal she was about to make by bringing up property issues.

- Dhruv trying to understand Saanchi & their differences shown a bit by bit. One of it is his use of 'yaar' ... Mein tumhari yaar nahi hoon ... Yaar toh ese hi bolte hain yaar LOL

Acting wise good too ... In fact Sangeeta is a good actress ... I was apprehensive with all the heavy breathing comment. Like Sarada i too would like to see Saanchi's hair tied at time or maybe at the back because she has voluminous hair which covers her face at times. Par its still much much better than the wigs lead ladies keep sporting in telly shows.

The thing which I really liked was they actually showing Saanchi working and mainly loved the outdoor shoots. Somehow the feel of the show is entirely lifted with the outdoor shooting. Doesn't look like you are looking at a set here. And somehow I now see why the producer wanted Sangeeta to be the lead - she looks like a girl past her prime and at the same time looks very vulnerable. The casting is good and hopefully the PH will tell the story patiently and not rush around the track. Other than that they should really give some good hairstyle to Saanchi - maybe put her hair in a bun or something. She looks good with hair tied up.

So anyone up for the first view of the serial Ek Baar Phir?

tulip21

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Things so far

- Dhruv trying to understand Saanchi & their differences shown a bit by bit. One of it is his use of 'yaar' ... Mein tumhari yaar nahi hoon ... Yaar toh ese hi bolte hain yaar LOL

sunkar toh bahut achcha lag raha hai...pata nahi dekh paaoongi ya nahi.saans lene ki bhi phursat nahi rehti aajkal...

Edited by Pr1yanka - 26 August 2013 at 3:29am

tulip21PSharada

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

why is he sporting a beard and his hairstyle is also so weirdit is honestly quite off putting

tulip21

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged

why is he sporting a beard and his hairstyle is also so weirdit is honestly quite off putting

Because they are imitating Barun and his style for the character Shlok. That is why the stubble and the pose. Somehow I feel Shenu is going to be better than Avinash - my gut feeling and that is if the show is actually written well enough to garner decent praise.

tulip21.S.A.

Go to top