Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 57

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
...zara se der mein yeh kya ho gaya zamaane ko? 😲

But first things first: I know J that you have heard this before, but you really are awesome. The ease with you put the darkest of sentiments in the funniest of word groups, all the while ensuring that the resultant barbs are just the right mix of snark and humor, is not funny. You truly are unigue. And it will entirely be our loss should you let this unpleasantness stop you from doing Take 5's, though I would understand.

Now to the rule under which your post was closed. No comparisons😲 Are they kidding themselves? I mean really? 😲 The show is being pitched as "season 2", "sequel", ..."ek baar phir"...heck the title of the show is a big fat comparison, and they will not allow posts that carry that thought forward?😑 It is as if Sheetal would have entered the RM, mini-ASR Aarav in tow, and then proceeded to place a gag order on all comparisons with Arnav!!!😲 
The very act of making, or claiming to make, a sequel, a second season, invites comparison. You can't have it both ways. What a completely nonsensical concept.

And what is in danger fo getting lost here is that your Take 5 absolutely steered clear of any overt comparison, in the first place.

Intolerance of the highest order...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SanghaπŸ€—

Hugs for PG Wodehouse reference!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dang!

Meens/Jujube/Jodha - to quote Rags - you actually made shy pheelings come πŸ˜› You're sweethearts, all of you πŸ€—

We'll see what the mods get back with - they did respond that they are looking into it. 

In the meantime - I'm sure everyone enjoyed Teej part 1 in glorious 1080p HD yesterday.  I finally managed to figure out a way to add the HD feed to my TV package - so I certainly did πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Jamba- - 10 years ago
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wodehouse? You likes P.G ??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I've spent many an afternoon in college tucked away in the library with his books - only the greatest author most people never heard of!

hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Jamba-

Dang!

Meens/Jujube/Jodha - to quote Rags - you actually made shy pheelings come πŸ˜› You're sweethearts, all of you πŸ€—

We'll see what the mods get back with - they did respond that they are looking into it. 

In the meantime - I'm sure everyone enjoyed Teej part 1 in glorious 1080p HD yesterday.  I finally managed to figure out a way to add the HD feed to my TV package - so I certainly did πŸ˜‰

I will only be repeating what everyone has said, but it really truly will be our loss. We are all waiting for the mods response, right along with you.

HD feed added? Come ons, tells us, how?πŸ˜ƒ
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To cheer everyone up!!πŸ˜‰- Akshay's tweets!

BarunBhangraDance @indy12IF 6h
@mrhegde @cupalwaysfull do u guys tease sanaya & mohit to get married already?  or u good boys non-teasers  

akshay dogra
@cupalwaysfull
@indy12IF @mrhegde what do you think... They've promised that my grandchild will be mohits best man.. #saywhat??! 
Reply to @cupalwaysfull @indy12IF @mrhegde 
Image will appear as a link
Adaa @Adaaliz 6h
@cupalwaysfull @indy12if @mrhegde LOL
Details
Kawshi SaRun @hashini_SaRun 6h
@cupalwaysfull @indy12IF @mrhegde OMG!! that sounds really long time more to go..  
Details
BARUN ki mou @moumita03 5h
@cupalwaysfull LOL  @indy12IF @mrhegde
Details
Ruwi The Sankadevi @IPKKNDRuwizz90 5h
@cupalwaysfull @indy12IF @mrhegde LMAOO!
Details
BarunBhangraDance @indy12IF 5h
@cupalwaysfull @mrhegde #saywhat ahahaha!!!!!!!!  #epic
Details
@Adaaliz @cupalwaysfull @mrhegde I LOVE IT!! Yes yes yes! And tell me u r inviting us to the wedding!? 
Details
Adaa @Adaaliz 5h
@indy12IF @cupalwaysfull @mrhegde Eeeppsss say yes 
Details
Shatakshi @shatakshi_1 5h
@cupalwaysfull @indy12IF @mrhegde : Hahahaha...!!!!!! I say, at least they have a sense of humor 
Details
@shatakshi_1 @cupalwaysfull @mrhegde lol 
Details
Surbhi @Purvipatel123 1h
@cupalwaysfull @indy12IF @mrhegde #saying I liked that ans.Love &respect #Sanaya for her pers & prof decisions.She seems very nice person.
Details
BarunBhangraDance @indy12IF 47m
@Purvipatel123 @cupalwaysfull @mrhegde #saying #Sanaya the equation is off  but I am happy to see #Monaya r thinking abt it 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Wodehouse? You likes P.G ??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I've spent many an afternoon in college tucked away in the library with his books - only the greatest author most people never heard of!

Me too J or should I say Jeeves old chapπŸ˜‰
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Rabba Ve.

Jujube/Sammy - it be the principle behind the thing πŸ˜• 

Extreme intolerance by the phan-gurl brigade stifles free speech, and I've lived long enough in the land of the free to have something like that become a deal breaker - even if it is for something as minor as a forum for discussing desi shows.

So long as I don't violate IF CoC - I should be allowed to post my views freely.

J - did the mod respond? Did you try contacting Mandy?
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

J, since you have decided not to do any Take 5s, should we expect OMG OMG  filled posts then????πŸ˜‰ That would be like a self-imposed jurmana, no?????πŸ˜†

Edited by dips99 - 10 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
J has been good enough not to compare and ask people not to...but SP themselves have invited comparisons with the name...so why should anyone on IF have a problem with it? Even if people compare? Wasn't that the whole idea? So why complain now?

It seems everything except fawning is against IF rules...and while I would sorely miss the take 5 and I will always love it hamesha, I agree with J. There has to be freedom of expressing one's opinion as long as it is not done offensively...and J is never ever that!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that post except in the eyes of rabid fangirls and the mods should see that!